This post is meant to provide an up-to-date list of the best Kodi add-ons within different categories. It is difficult to know which Kodi add-ons to use due to the ever-changing technology within this hobby.
For your streaming enjoyment, this list will be updated on a regular basis so you know which add-ons work well for your specific needs.
Be sure to bookmark this post and check back on a regular basis for new submissions provided by users in the comment section below.
This post will be updated on a regular basis by using the viewer comments posted below this post. Please note that TROYPOINT does not tolerate any rude or disrespectful posts and those individuals who choose to go this route will be banned.
Please use the comments section below to provide your opinion on the various add-ons and TROYPOINT will take those into consideration when adjusting the results. The purpose of this post is to allow the TROYPOINT visitors and email subscribers with the opportunity to keep this post up-to-date with the best functioning Kodi add-ons.
Thank you for your help in maintaining an accurate list of the best Kodi add-ons that are currently available!TROYPOINT Tip: You should always use a VPN to protect your identity and security when streaming free movies and TV shows with third party Kodi addons/builds such as this.
Legal Copyright Disclaimer: This technology shall only be used to stream movies or TV shows that fall under the public domain. TROYPOINT does not endorse or promote illegal activity tied to streaming or downloading copyrighted works. The end-user shall be solely responsible for media accessed through any service or app referenced on this Website. Referenced applications/addons are not hosted by TROYPOINT and this guide is for educational purposes only.
Featured Kodi Add-Ons for Week of November 11, 2019
1. Exodus Redux & V8 – Compatible with Kodi 18
2. Seren (Premium Add-On for Real Debrid Users) – Compatible with Kodi 18
3. The Magic Dragon – Compatible with Kodi 18
4. Grease Lightning – Compatible with Kodi 18
5.IT (13 Clowns Fork) – Compatible with Kodi 18
New Kodi Add-Ons That You Should Try
TAZ (Exodus Fork) – Compatible with Kodi 18
Alvin (Exodus Fork) – Compatible with Kodi 18
The Crew – Compatible with Kodi 18
IT (13 Clowns Fork) – Compatible with Kodi 18
Miami Grice – Compatible with Kodi 18
Venom – Compatible with Kodi 18
RooBoys – Compatible with Kodi 18
Fractured – Compatible with Kodi 18
Apocalypse 720 – Compatible with Kodi 18
Leviathan – Compatible with Kodi 18
The following lists were last updated on November 11th, 2019.
The lists below reflect the best Kodi Add-ons based on comments received by TROYPOINT followers within the discussion section below this post.
Help us determine the best Kodi add-ons that appear on this page by participating in the poll below. You must vote to see results.
Best Kodi Add-Ons for Movies & TV Shows
- Exodus Redux & V8 – How To Install Exodus (Compatible with Kodi 18)
- The Magic Dragon – How To Install Magic Dragon (Compatible with Kodi 18)
- Miami Grice – How To Intstall Miami Grice (Compatible with Kodi 18)
- Venom – Venom Kodi Installation Guide (Compatible with Kodi 18)
- Luxray – Install Luxray Kodi (Compatible with Kodi 18)
- Cypher Media – Install Cypher Media Kodi (Compatible with Kodi 18)
- IT – IT Kodi Addon Installation (Compatible with Kodi 18)
- DeathStar – DeathStar Installation Tutorial (Compatible with Kodi 18)
- Grease Lightning – How To Install Grease Lightning (Compatible with Kodi 18)
- The Crew – Install The Crew Kodi (Compatible with Kodi 18)
- Numbers – How to Install Numbers Kodi Addon (Compatible with Kodi 18)
- Chucky – How To Install Chucky on Kodi (Compatible with Kodi 18)
- Alvin – Install Alvin Kodi Addon (Compatible with Kodi 18)
- TAZ – Install TAZ Kodi Addon (Compatible with Kodi 18)
- Mirror – Install Mirror Kodi Addon (Compatible with Kodi 18)
- I Am Ego – How To Install I Am Ego Kodi Addon (Compatible with Kodi 18)
- Odin – Install Odin Kodi Addon (Compatible with Kodi 18)
- Gaia – Gaia Installation Guide (Compatible with Kodi 18)
- RooBoys – Install RooBoys Kodi (Compatible with Kodi 18)
- Fractured – Install Fractured Kodi (Compatible with Kodi 18)
- Scorpion – Install Scorpion Kodi Add-On (Compatible with Kodi 18)
- Voodoo – How To Install Voodoo Kodi (Compatible with Kodi 18)
- Tempest – Tempest Kodi add-on Installation Guide (Compatible with Kodi 18)
- Scrubs – Scrubs Kodi Installation Guide (Compatible with Kodi 18)
- Seren for Real-Debrid users – Seren Kodi add-on Installation Guide (Compatible with Kodi 18)
- Nole Cinema – Nole Cinema Kodi Add-On (Compatible with Kodi 18)
- Apocalypse 720 – How To Install Apocalypse 720 Kodi Add-on (Compatible with Kodi 18)
- Leviathan – How to Install Leviathan Kodi Add-on (Compatible with Kodi 18)
Best Kodi Addons for Live Streaming
For an updated list of the Best Live TV Kodi Add-Ons, CLICK HERE or guide below:
- The Players Klub – How To Install The Players Klub
- Mobdro – Install Mobdro on Fire TV/Stick
- USTVnow – How To Install USTVnow on Kodi
- Project Cypher – Project Cypher Installation Tutorial
- Swift Streamz
- Tap TV App – Install Tap TV App Kodi
- Shadow Net
TROYPOINT suggests the following IPTV services for a more consistent and reliable experience with live streaming.
Best Kodi Addons for Sports
- Elektra Vault – How to Install Elektra Vault
- Quantum – Quantum Kodi Installation Guide
- SportsDevil – Install SportsDevil Kodi
Best Kodi Addons for Kids
- KidsTube – Install Kids Tube on Kodi
- Ares Kids Tube
Best Kodi Addons for Fitness
- Ares Fitness – How to Install Ares Fitness on Kodi
- Pulse Fitness – Pulse Fitness Installation Guide
Best Kodi Addons for Music
- MP3 Streams – MP3 Streams Kodi Installation Guide
- Now Music
Best Kodi Addons for Anime
- Cypher 9Anime – How To Install Cypher 9Anime
- Anime Go
Best Miscellaneous Kodi Addons
- Subtitles – OpenSubtitles.org – How to Add Subtitles to Kodi
- Ares Wizard for Maintenance and Buffering Tools – How To Install Ares Wizard
TROYPOINT Tip – I suggest that you get my free guide on how to Supercharge Kodi. You will learn how to install the best Kodi add-ons with the click of a button, including most listed on this page. By using my method within this guide, you won’t be required to install each Kodi add-on one-by-one, which will take hours.
Get all of the best add-ons with one click!
Please use the comments section below to tell us if we are missing something that should be a part of the list above. We will continually be updating this list with new Kodi addon entries and possibly new categories so when you find something new, please come here and post in the comment section.Legal Notice: The streaming apps and add-ons covered on the TROYPOINT site may include copyrighted content. Users should only use this technology to access media that falls under Public Domain status and is not protected by copyright.
Protect Yourself With A VPN When Using This TechnologyMost cord-cutters use a VPN to hide their Internet activity while streaming movies, TV shows, and live channels.
If you aren’t using a VPN when accessing free or low-cost media, your Internet Service Provider, government, hackers, and app developers can log everything that you do online.
The most popular VPN among cord-cutters is IPVanish due to their blazing fast speeds and zero log policy.
Its important to use a VPN that is fast since we are streaming large HD files. Its also crucial to find one that keeps no logs of what their subscribers access while online.
Setting up IPVanish VPN on your streaming device is simple!
Step 1 Register for an IPVanish VPN account by clicking the link below.
This exclusive link provides you with a hefty discount, only available to TROYPOINT visitors like you.
Register for IPVanish Account & Save 73%
Step 2 – Hover over the search icon on your Firestick, Fire TV, or Fire TV Cube and type in “Ipvanish”
You may also find the IPVanish App in the Google Play Store for those of you who are using Android TV Boxes, phones, and tablets.
Step 3 – Click the IPVanish VPN option that appears.
Step 4 – Click the IPVanish icon under Apps & Games.
Step 5 – Click Download.
Step 6 – Click Open.
Step 7 – Enter your username and password to login. Your username is the email that you used to register for IPVanish service with and your password is automatically generated and emailed to you.
Step 8 – Click Connect button.
Step 9 – Click OK for Connection request if it appears.
Step 10 – You will notice that your IP Address changes along with location of connection. You are now operating anonymously through your device.
Click the Home Button on your remote and the VPN will remain running in the background.
Congratulations! You are now protected by a VPN which means everything that you stream or access through your Firestick or Android TV Box is hidden from the rest of the world.
If you ever need to stop the VPN service, simply re-launch the application and click the DISCONNECT button.