This page includes affiliate links where TROYPOINT may receive a commission at no extra cost to you. Many times, you will receive a discount due to the special arrangements made for our visitors. I will never promote something that I personally don't use or recommend. Purchasing through my links directly supports TROYPOINT which keeps the content and tools coming. Thank you!
The following step-by-step tutorial will show you How To Install The Crew Kodi Addon.
It features a great interface with a ton of high quality links. For these reasons and more, it is considered a Best Kodi Add-On by TROYPOINT.
For best results, TROYPOINT recommends integrating a real-debrid account within The Crew. This will provide you with tons of high quality links including torrenting options for buffer-free streaming.
We will provide you with instructions on how to integrate Real-Debrid within this add-on after the installation tutorial.
After testing we found that The Crew does include torrent links when real-debrid is integrated. If you decide to use this option, a VPN is needed to ensure your privacy.
The following tutorial will teach you how to install the best VPN on Firestick and it also works for Android TV Boxes as well.
Below you will find both a video tutorial and screenshot guide to install The Crew on your Kodi device.
Legal Copyright Disclaimer: TROYPOINT does not verify if apps, services, or websites hold the proper licensing for media that they deliver. We do not own, operate, or re-sell any streaming site, service, app, or addon. Each person shall be solely responsible for media accessed and should only contain works not protected by copyright. Referenced applications/addons/services are not hosted or administered by TROYPOINT.
The Crew Video Tutorial
The Crew Repo Install Address: https://team-crew.github.io
The Crew Kodi Addon Screenshot Guide
- Launch Kodi
- Click the settings icon
- Click System
- Hover over Add-ons menu item and turn on Unknown sources if not already on
- Click Yes
- Click back on remote to go back to the System page
- Select File Manager
- Click Add source
- Click <None>
- Type the following URL exactly how it is listed here – https://team-crew.github.io and click OK
- Highlight the box under the source that you just typed in and enter a name for this media source, type “crew” or any other name you would like to identify this source as and click OK
- Click your back button on remote or keyboard until you are back on the System screen
- Choose Add-ons
- Click Install from zip file
- Choose “crew” or another name you assigned the media source in the previous step
- Click repository.thecrew-0.0.1.zip
- Wait for The Crew Add-on installed message to appear
- Click Install From Repository
- Choose The Crew
- Click Video Add-Ons
- Choose The Crew
- Click Install
- Kodi will then prompt the message below stating “The following additional add-ons will be installed”, Click OK
- Wait for The Crew Add-on installed message to appear
- Choose if you want to execute the setup wizard when the popup appears, I chose No
- Click the back button until you return to the home screen, then scroll down and click Add-ons
- Scroll over and select The Crew add-on
- Installation of The Crew is now complete. Enjoy!
How to Integrate Real-Debrid
1. First you must register for a Real-Debrid account if you don’t have one already.
2. Launch The Crew Kodi Addon.
3. Scroll down and select Tools.
4. Then select ResolveURL: Settings.
5. Within the Universal Resolvers menu on the left, scroll down and select (Re)Authorize My Account under Real-Debrid.
6. This screen will appear. Write down the code provided.
7. Open an Internet browser on another device and go to https://real-debrid.com/device.
8. Enter in the provided code from Step 6 and click Continue.
9. Your Real-Debrid application is now approved!
10. Return back to The Crew and select Search.
11. Select whichever option you prefer. For this example we chose Movies.
12. Select New search.
13. Enter in the Movie or TV Show you desire. For this example we used Night of The Living Dead, which is one of TROYPOINT’s Best Public Domain Movies.
14. Choose the 1968 version of Night of The Living Dead.
15. Notice both the Real-Debrid and free links populating.
16. You will notice the Real-Debrid links now appearing with “RD” in the link name.
17. That’s it! You are now able to watch Movies and TV Shows using Real-Debrid within The Crew Kodi Add-on.
The Crew Kodi Addon Description & Details
The Crew is a newer Kodi addon that has an easy to use interface and works very well.
The main menu includes: Movies, TV Shows, Kids, Sports, Fitness, 1 Clicks, Stand Up Comedy, Tools, and Search.
The Movies and TV Shows categories work very well, and contain some high quality streaming links.
For best results, I highly recommend using real-debrid which will bring the highest quality links for a buffer-free experience.
If you are a Trakt user, you can also integrate your account within The Crew which will keep all your content in sync.
Overall, The Crew is an awesome Kodi addon that works fabulously on all devices including the Amazon Fire TV Stick 4k.
Give it a try today and let us know what you think in the comment section!
Unleash Your Firestick or Fire TV
The most popular streaming device available today is the Fire TV Stick.
Learn how to sideload apps that work just as good if not better than The Crew addon in our free guide below.
Jailbreak Firestick Guide (works for Android TV Boxes as well)
Don’t Get Clipped!Most cord-cutters use IPVanish VPN and rightfully so.
The free streaming applications, addons, and paid IPTV services are usually hosted on insecure servers.
These shady outfits log everything that you access through their app or service.
Without IPVanish, your IP Address is being logged along with everything that you access through it.
Your IP Address points back to your location and identity which compromises both your privacy and security.
Your current identifying IP Address is 2600:1702:3450:3dc0:70a5:5f76:10a6:ab13
When you use IPVanish VPN, your IP address is masked and converted into an anonymous one.
IPVanish VPN will provide you with an anonymous connection to the Internet.
This will prevent your Internet Service Provider, app/addon developers, government agencies, and other 3rd parties from logging what you’re accessing online.
Setting up IPVanish VPN on your streaming device is simple!
Step 1 Register for an IPVanish VPN account by clicking the link below.
This special link provides you with a large discount.
Register for IPVanish Account & Save 74% (EXPIRES SOON)
Step 2 – From the home screen hover over Find.
If you’re using an Android TV Box, you can also find the IPVanish application in Google Play Store.
Step 3 – Scroll down and click Search.
Step 4 – Type in “Ipvanish” and click the first option.
Step 5 – Click the IPVanish VPN app.
Step 6 – Click Download.
Step 7 – Once the IPVanish app installs, click Open.
Step 8 – Enter your IPVanish account information and click Log In.
Step 9 – Click Connect.
Step 10 – Click OK.
Step 11 – That’s it! You have installed IPVanish VPN on your Firestick/Fire TV.
Now, click the home button on your remote and the VPN will continue running in the background.
Congratulations! You are now protected by a VPN which means everything that you stream or access through your Firestick or Android TV Box is hidden from the rest of the world.
If you ever need to stop the VPN service, simply re-launch the application and click the DISCONNECT button.
The Crew Kodi Addon FAQ
Is this Kodi Add-on legal?
Yes. It is not illegal to install and use this Kodi add-on. However, what you access after you have installed this add-on may be illegal. Always use a VPN as outlined on this page so you can use Kodi add-ons anonymously.
Should I use a VPN with this Kodi addon?
A VPN such as IPVanish is always encouraged when installing any 3rd party Kodi addons and repositories. This will ensure your privacy and anonymity when streaming.
Can this Kodi addon be installed on firestick?
Yes. Follow the step-by-step instructions above. This tutorial was done using an Amazon Firestick 4K.
What's the difference between a Kodi addon and a Kodi repository?
A repository is a file that stores numerous Kodi addons and more for installation. Usually you are required to install a repository to install a Kodi addon or build.
What's the difference between a Kodi addon and a Kodi build?
You can think of a Kodi build as a bundle of the best add-ons, repositories, and a customized skin that you can install with one click.