This page includes affiliate links where TROYPOINT may receive a commission at no extra cost to you. Many times, you will receive a discount due to the special arrangements made for our visitors. I will never promote something that I personally don't use or recommend. Purchasing through my links directly supports TROYPOINT which keeps the content and tools coming. Thank you!
The step-by-step tutorial below will show you How To Install Disney Plus Kodi Addon.
Disney Plus is a popular streaming service that hosts Disney content and much more. It is also available as a standalone app you can Install on Firestick, Android, and more.
We have also put together tutorials for installing Disney Plus on Firestick/Fire TV and Roku devices.
Disney Plus features throwback Disney content and original series including Movies, TV Shows, and more.
We have also included Disney Plus within our Best Netflix Alternatives list.
This is a paid subscription service that currently costs $6.99/month. However, they are offering a 7 day free trial for new users.
There is also a bundle option that includes Disney Plus, ESPN Plus, and Hulu for $12.99/month.
For more information on the service and package options, check out the official Disney Plus site below.
Note: In order to use the Disney Plus Kodi Addon you must be a Disney Plus subscriber.
If you are a subscriber AND a Kodi user, this is a great way to use this platform within Kodi for all-inclusive streaming.
Use the guide below to install Disney Plus Kodi addon on your Kodi device.
Disney Plus Kodi Add-On Installation Guide
- Launch Kodi
- Click the settings icon
- Click System
- Hover over Add-ons menu item and turn on Unknown sources if not already on
- Click Yes
- Click back on remote to go back to the System page
- Select File Manager
- Click Add source
- Click <None>
- Type the following URL exactly how it is listed here and click OK – http://k.slyguy.xyz
- Highlight the box under the source that you just typed in and enter a name for this media source
- Type “slyguy” or any other name you would like to identify this source as and click OK
- Click the back button on your remote until you are on the System screen. Then click Add-ons
- Click Install from zip file
- Select “slyguy” or whatever you named the media source in the previous step
- Click the zip file URL – repository.slyguy.zip
- Wait for the “SlyGuy Repo Add-on installed” message to appear
- Next click Install from repository
- Click SlyGuy Repo
- Scroll down and select Video add-ons
- Select Disney+
- Click Install
- When prompted with the following message, Click OK
- Wait for the “Disney+ Add-on installed” message to appear
- Installation is now complete! Enjoy!
Disney Plus Kodi Addon Description
With the Disney Plus Kodi Addon installed on your device, you can now access tons of Disney owned content including hundreds of Movies and TV Shows.
Original programming is a major feature of this service and is available within the Disney Plus Kodi addon.
Besides Kodi, Disney Plus is also available for installation on the following devices:
- Apple TV
- Android devices
- Google Chromecast
- Playstation 4
- Xbox One
- LG devices
- Samsung devices
For other great Kodi alternatives, we suggest viewing our best Kodi Addons list below, which we update weekly.
If you are a Disney Plus subscriber, give the Disney Plus Kodi Addon a try today!
Disney Plus Kodi Addon FAQ
Is the Disney Plus Kodi Add-on legal?
Yes. It is not illegal to install and use this Kodi add-on.
Should I use a VPN with the Disney Plus Kodi addon?
A VPN such as IPVanish is always encouraged when installing any 3rd party Kodi addons and repositories. This will ensure your privacy and anonymity when streaming.
Can Disney Plus Kodi addon be installed on firestick?
Yes. Follow the step-by-step instructions above. This tutorial was done using an Amazon Firestick 4K.
What's the difference between a Kodi addon and a Kodi repository?
A repository is a file that stores numerous Kodi addons and more for installation. Usually you are required to install a repository to install a Kodi addon or build.
What's the difference between a Kodi addon and a Kodi build?
You can think of a Kodi build as a bundle of the best add-ons, repositories, and a customized skin that you can install with one click.