The following guide will show you How To Install BeeTV on Firestick/Fire TV, and Android TV Box with step-by-step instructions.
BeeTV is a Movie and TV Show streaming app with tons of content for your viewing pleasure.
With real-debrid integration and an easy to use interface, BeeTV is an all-around streaming powerhouse.
The steps below show how to install BeeTV on a 3rd Generation Fire TV. However, these steps will also work on any Firestick, Android TV Box, NVIDIA SHIELD, or other devices that run the Android operating system.
The app we will use to side-load BeeTV is called Downloader. If you are using an Android TV Box, NVIDIA SHIELD, Mi Box, etc. you can follow along with this tutorial by installing Downloader on your device. Use the link below for that tutorial.
IMPORTANT: The Amazon App Store prohibits side-loading unverified apps into your device without using the official app-distribution method. Click this link to learn how to install a VPN for Firestick, Fire TV, Fire TV Cube so you can install such apps.VPN to protect your identity and security when streaming free movies and TV shows with apps such as this.
Legal Copyright Disclaimer: This technology shall only be used to stream movies or TV shows that fall under the public domain. TROYPOINT does not endorse or promote illegal activity tied to streaming or downloading copyrighted works. The end-user shall be solely responsible for media accessed through any service or app referenced on this Website. Referenced applications/addons are not hosted by TROYPOINT and this guide is for educational purposes only.
BeeTV APK Installation Guide
1. From the Main Menu scroll to hover over Settings
2. Click My Fire TV
3. Choose Developer Options
4. Click Apps from Unknown Sources
5. Choose Turn On
6. Return to the home screen and hover over the Search icon
7. Type in Downloader
8. Select the Downloader app
9. Click Download
10. Click Open
11. Click Allow
12. Click OK
13. Type the following URL in exactly as it is listed here and click Go – https://troypoint.com/beetv
14. Wait for the file download to finish
15. Click Install
16. Click Done
17. You will now be taken back to Downloader. Click Delete
18. Click Delete Again
19. Return to your devices home-screen and under “Your Apps & Channels” scroll to the right and click See All
20. Scroll to the bottom and long-click on BeeTV
21. Drag app to the top of your apps list and click to release
BeeTV installation is now complete. You can access from the home screen of your device.
Enjoy!TROYPOINT Tip: You should always use a VPN to protect your identity and security when streaming free movies and TV shows with apps such as this.
BeeTV Details & Features
As stated above, BeeTV has the ability to use a real-debrid account within the app. This will add tons of high-quality streams to each title including those in 1080p and 4k High Definition.
Follow the steps below to setup real-debrid within BeeTV.
BeeTV Real-Debrid Integration
1. Click Settings in upper left-hand corner
2. Scroll down and choose Login to real-debrid
3. Write down or remember provided authorization code:
4. Go to real-debrid.com/device on any browser
5. Type in activation code and click Continue
6. You will then receive authorization complete notification
7. Real-Debrid links will now show up in teal color with [DEB] after each source
Bee can also integrate a trakt.tv account as well which will help you sync and scrobble all your favorite shows across numerous platforms. By using these, users will get the most out of BeeTV.
For those who use subtitles, this can also be enabled with a few clicks. Follow the steps below to setup subtitles within BeeTV:
1. Choose your preferred content and hover over a stream source
2. Click Play with subtitle
3. Make a subtitle selection (In this instance, I am streaming Night of the Living Dead which is one of the Best Public Domain Movies)
4. Content will now play with subtitles!
External Video Player is available within BeeTV including MX Player which will enhance your viewing experience. MX Player is fast and reliable and works great with subtitles.
For those who wish to do so, users can download content from BeeTV. A separate application called Advanced Download Manager may be needed to download Movies and TV Shows. You can install this using a Google Play Alternative called Aptoide.
If you do choose to download content, a VPN is strongly suggested to protect yourself.
You can easily install IPVanish VPN on a Fire TV/Stick/Cube or Android TV Box:
Overall, BeeTV is an outstanding streaming APK that works perfectly on all devices. Give it a try and let us know what you think of it in the comment section below!