This in-depth review of BeeTV APK will provide you with important information that you need to know about this app on Firestick/Fire TV & Android TV Box.
Is BeeTV safe to use? Is BeeTV legal? How do I install BeeTV? We will answer those questions and more in this article.
The reason why we ask legal questions is due to the fact that BeeTV isn’t available in popular app stores such as Amazon App Store or Google Play.
This is oftentimes a warning sign.
Since this app can’t be installed through an app store, it must be sideloaded which we display in the screenshot guide below.
BeeTV is a Movie and TV Show streaming app with tons of content for your viewing pleasure.
Important Note: BeeTV has recently updated, which means more link providers have been added and miscellaneous bugs have been fixed.
For these reasons and more, we have included BeeTV within our Most Popular APKs list.
We can easily install BeeTV APK on the Amazon Firestick 4K.
However, these same steps also work for those using the Firestick Lite, 3rd Gen Fire TV Stick, Fire TVs, Fire TV Cube, and any Fire TV device.
This process also applies to those using Android devices such as the NVIDIA SHIELD, MECOOL Boxes, Chromecast, Android TV Boxes, phones, tablets, and more.
TROYPOINT TIP: The best way to get the most out of your Firestick or Fire TV is by “jailbreaking” the device.
Learn more at our resource guide below:
Legal Copyright Disclaimer: TROYPOINT is a tech website that publishes tutorials, news, and reviews. We do not verify if apps, services, or websites hold the proper licensing for media that they deliver. We do not own, operate, or re-sell any streaming site, service, app, or addon. Each person shall be solely responsible for media accessed and we assume that all visitors are complying with the copyright laws set forth within their jurisdiction. Referenced applications, addons, services, and streaming sites are not hosted or administered by TROYPOINT.
BeeTV APK Screenshots
Is BeeTV Safe to Use?
Before we install this app, I will scan the official Android APK installation file with VirusTotal.
Here is the screenshot of the scan results:
VirusTotal did find one suspicious file within the APK which looks like something pertaining to ad-ware.
We always preach about the importance of using a VPN with questionable applications such as BeeTV.
When we see flagged files in VirusTotal, a trusted VPN is pretty much required to protect your identity and security.
Now, here are the steps that we went through to install through the official BeeTV Website.
BeeTV APK Installation Process
In order to review this app, the first thing we need to do is install it.
In this report, I will be installing BeeTV on a Fire TV Stick Lite.
However, the same steps can be used to install the app on an Android TV Box, NVIDIA SHIELD, or other devices that run the Android operating system.
We will be installing BeeTV with the free application called Downloader which is available for free install on Fire TV and Android TV devices.
1. Install the Downloader app from your respective App Store (Amazon App Store or Google Play) and turn on Apps from Unknown sources in the settings of your streaming device.
If you haven’t done this yet please refer to the following screenshot tutorial that demonstrates this simple process.
2. Launch Downloader.
3. Click Allow.
4. Click OK.
5. Select the Browser tab within the left menu.
6. Click the Search box and type the following URL exactly as it is listed here – beetvapk.me and click Go
- beetvapk.me is the official website of this app.
7. Scroll down and click the download button that says “Android Version.”
Important Note: If using an Android TV device or Chromecast with Google TV, you must first install the Downloader Browser Plugin.
You can do this by typing in “http://browser.aftvnews.com” within the URL box, or viewing that section in our Downloader Tutorial.
8. Wait for the file download to finish.
9. Click Install
10. Click Done
11. You will now be taken back to Downloader. Click Delete
12. Click Delete Again
13. Hold the home button on your remote and select Apps.
14. Scroll down to hover over BeeTV and click the Options button (3 horizontal lines). Then click Move.
15. Choose where you want to drop BeeTV then click the OK button on your remote
16. Launch BeeTV
17. Click Allow
18. Choose a media player if you prefer, but we show you how to do that later on in this guide. Click cancel.
19. Choose your preferred language.
20. That’s it! BeeTV is now successfully installed on your device
Integrate MX Player on BeeTV
BeeTV also gives you the ability to use external media players. In the example below we will show you how to use MX Player within the app.
1. Install MX Player on your streaming device using URL: troypoint.com/mx in Downloader or follow the guide below:
2. Once on the Home screen of BeeTV, click the menu icon in the upper left.
3. Then select Settings.
4. Scroll down and click Choose default player.
5. Select MX Player.
6. That’s it! MX Player is now set as your default media player.
Adding Media to your Watchlist
This quick screenshot guide will show you how to add media to your Watchlist within BeeTV.
1. On the Home screen, search for the content you want to add to. For this example we used Night of the Living Dead.
2. Find the Watchlist icon in the upper right and click the OK button on your remote.
3. You should then notice an “Added to Watchlist” message appear at the bottom.
4. To access your Watchlist, go back to the Home screen then select Watchlist within the menu.
5. You will notice that your selected media is now inside your Watchlist.
6. To delete media from your Watchlist, go back to the content overview page and uncheck the Watchlist icon.
Integrating Trakt with BeeTV
1. Once on the Home screen of BeeTV, click the menu icon in the upper left.
2. Then select Settings.
3. Scroll down and select Login to Trakt.tv
4. Write down the code provided on the screen.
5. Go to trakt.tv/activate to enter the code from the previous step and click Continue.
6. Click Yes.
7. Trakt integration is now complete!
8. Return back to BeeTV, and you should now be signed in under your Trakt username.
For more information about Trakt and how to set it up for all your streaming apps, read the complete TROYPOINT Trakt Resource Guide below:
Using MX Player is also popular because it works great for subtitles. BeeTV has a simple subtitle setup using OpenSubtitles that can be implemented following the steps below:
1. Choose your preferred content and hover over a stream source
2. Click Play with subtitle
3. Make a subtitle selection (In this instance, I am streaming Night of the Living Dead which is one of the Best Public Domain Movies)
4. Content will now play with subtitles!
External Video Player is available within BeeTV including MX Player which will enhance your viewing experience. MX Player is fast and reliable and works great with subtitles.
BeeTV Real-Debrid Integration
BeeTV has the ability to add Real-Debrid for more high quality streaming links.
Important Note: After testing with Real-Debrid integrated, we found very few Real-Debrid links populate. If you are an avid Real-Debrid user we suggest viewing our guide below for alternatives.
The following screenshot tutorial will show you how to set up Real-Debrid in BeeTV.
1. Click Settings in upper left-hand corner
2. Scroll down and choose Login to real-debrid
3. Write down or remember provided authorization code:
4. Go to real-debrid.com/device on any browser
5. Type in activation code and click Continue
6. You will then receive authorization complete notification
7. Real-Debrid links will now show up in teal color with [DEB] after each source
BeeTV Details & Features
BeeTV works great on all Android-based devices including the Fire TV Stick and Fire TV.
The application comes optimized for Android TV which means that it works great with remote control.
The application user interface looks very similar to FreeFlix HQ but there are some additional features that stand out.
The application comes with a built-in video player that works great, especially for those who use subtitles.
Unfortunately, BeeTV is lacking when it comes to Real-Debrid integration, as very few Real-Debrid links populated.
However, the updated BeeTV is providing some quality free streaming links for Movies and TV Shows.
Is BeeTV Legal?
It’s impossible for TROYPOINT to determine whether these unverified applications hold the proper licensing.
If and when an application is deemed illegal, we notify our users immediately and update reports on our Website to reflect that information.
At first glance, it would appear that BeeTV is distributing copyrighted works without consent.
You will notice in the example above that we used the free public domain movie, Night of the Living Dead as an example.
Works such as this are not protected by copyright laws and may be downloaded, streamed, and shared without any legal ramifications.
In conclusion, the end-user is responsible for all content accessed through apps such as BeeTV.
For 100% legal and verified free streaming options, we suggest our list of free movie/TV show apps below.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is BeeTV?
BeeTV is an app available for installation on streaming devices to watch Movies and TV Shows for free.
Is BeeTV legal?
Yes. BeeTV is 100% legal to install and use. However, some content provided may be illegal. To ensure you are not illegally streaming, make sure to only watch Movies and TV Shows in the public domain.
How Do I Download Movies from BeeTV?
To download movies on a Firestick, simply choose your preferred content and select the download option. If downloading, make sure you are using a VPN to encrypt your IP Address.
What devices can BeeTV be installed on?
BeeTV is available for installation on tons of devices including the Amazon Firestick which is the most popular streaming device available. Users can also download on Android and more.
This page includes affiliate links where TROYPOINT may receive a commission at no extra cost to you. Many times, you will receive a discount due to the special arrangements made for our visitors. I will never promote something that I personally don't use or recommend. Purchasing through my links directly supports TROYPOINT which keeps the content and tools coming. Thank you!