NOTE: There is a new repository URL for the Covenant Kodi Add-on.
Previous URL: http://androidaba.com/addons/
Updated URL: https://covenant01.github.io/zip
The following guide will provide you with instructions on how to install the Covenant Kodi add-on for Firestick, Fire TV, and Android TV Boxes.
Covenant is a very popular fork of the Exodus Kodi Add-on, and is currently working great with its new repository.
Due to its great selection of Movies and TV Shows and high quality streaming links, we have included Covenant in the TROYPOINT’s Best Kodi Add-ons List.
For best results, TROYPOINT recommends integrating a real-debrid account when streaming Movies and TV Shows from Covenant. This will provide you with tons of high quality links for buffer-free streaming.
We will provide you with instructions on how to integrate Real-Debrid within this add-on after the installation tutorial.
Use the following guide to install the Covenant Kodi Addon to your Kodi device.TROYPOINT Tip: You should always use a VPN to protect your identity and security when streaming free movies and TV shows with third party Kodi addons/builds such as this.
Legal Copyright Disclaimer: This technology shall only be used to stream movies or TV shows that fall under the public domain. TROYPOINT does not endorse or promote illegal activity tied to streaming or downloading copyrighted works. The end-user shall be solely responsible for media accessed through any service or app referenced on this Website. Referenced applications/addons are not hosted by TROYPOINT and this guide is for educational purposes only.
Covenant Kodi Add-On Installation Guide
- Launch Kodi
- Click the settings icon
- Click System
- Hover over Add-ons menu item and turn on Unknown sources if not already on
- Click Yes
- Click back on remote to go back to the System page
- Select File Manager
- Click Add source
- Click <None>
- Type the following URL exactly how it is listed here – https://covenant01.github.io/zip
- Highlight the box under the source that you just typed in and enter a name for this media source
- Type “covenant” or any other name you would like to identify this source as and click OK
- Click the back button on your remote until you are on the System screen. Then click Add-ons
- Click Install from zip file
- Select “covenant” or whatever you named the media source in the previous step
- Click the zip file URL – repository.covenant-0.1.zip
- Wait for the “Covenant Repo Add-on installed” message to appear
- Next click Install from repository
- Click Covenant Repository
- Scroll down and select Video add-ons
- Choose Covenant
- Click Install
- When prompted with “The following additional add-ons will be installed” message click OK
- If you get this message just click No.
- Wait a minute or two for the Covenant Kodi add-on to install
- Once the Covenant Video add-on has been installed go back to the Home screen of Kodi. Click Add-ons
- Select Video add-ons
- Click Covenant
- You will most likely get this Updates and Information message. Just click the OK button on your remote to remove it.
- That’s it! The Covenant Kodi add-on is now successfully installed
How to Integrate Real-Debrid
1. First you must register for a Real-Debrid account if you don’t have one already.
2. Launch the Covenant Kodi Addon.
3. Scroll down and select Tools.
4. Select Resolve Settings
5. Within the Universal Resolvers menu on the left, scroll down under Real-Debrid and select (Re)Authorize My Account.
6. This screen will appear. Write down the code provided.
7. Open an Internet browser on another device and go to https://real-debrid.com/device.
8. Enter in the provided code from Step 6 and click Continue.
9. Your Real-Debrid application is now approved!
10. Return back to Covenant and search for a Movie or TV Show. Select Search at the bottom of the main screen.
11. Choose whichever option you prefer, for this example we chose Movies.
12. Click New search
13. Enter in the Movie or TV Show you desire. For this example we used Night of The Living Dead, which is one of TROYPOINT’s Best Public Domain Movies.
14. You will notice the Real-Debrid links now appearing with the “RD” in the link name.
15. That’s it! You are now able to watch Movies and TV Shows using Real-Debrid within the Covenant Kodi Add-on.
Covenant Kodi Addon Features & Details
The Covenant Kodi add-on features a great user interface that allows for easy navigation, and is filled with a variety of popular Movies and TV Shows.
The Categories within Covenant consist of: Movies, TV Shows, My Movies, My TV Shows, New Movies, New Episodes, Channels, Tools, Scraper Settings, and Search.
As mentioned previously, Real-Debrid integration is available within this add-on, which will greatly improve your streaming experience.
You are also able to use Trakt within the Covenant Kodi add-on. Refer to our guide below on how to integrate Trakt with Kodi.
Important Note: If you receive the “pair error” or “no streams available error” when using this add-on, refer to our guides below on how to fix these issues.
After testing on the Amazon FireStick 4K, Covenant looks to be one of the best Kodi add-ons available for streaming Movies and TV Shows. Covenant should also work very well on other popular streaming devices.
Give the updated Covenant Kodi add-on a try today and let us know what you think in the comment section!
Protect Yourself With A VPN When Using This TechnologyMost cord-cutters use a VPN to hide their Internet activity while streaming movies, TV shows, and live channels.
If you aren’t using a VPN when accessing free or low-cost media, your Internet Service Provider, government, hackers, and app developers can log everything that you do online through your visible IP Address.
Your current IP Address is 22.214.171.124
The most popular VPN among cord-cutters is IPVanish due to their blazing fast speeds and zero log policy.
Its important to use a VPN that is fast since we are streaming large HD files. Its also crucial to find one that keeps no logs of what their subscribers access while online.
Setting up IPVanish VPN on your streaming device is simple!
Step 1 Register for an IPVanish VPN account by clicking the link below.
This exclusive link provides you with a hefty discount, only available to TROYPOINT visitors like you.
Register for IPVanish Account & Save 60%
Step 2 – Hover over the search icon on your Firestick, Fire TV, or Fire TV Cube and type in “Ipvanish”
You may also find the IPVanish App in the Google Play Store for those of you who are using Android TV Boxes, phones, and tablets.
Step 3 – Click the IPVanish VPN option that appears.
Step 4 – Click the IPVanish icon under Apps & Games.
Step 5 – Click Download.
Step 6 – Click Open.
Step 7 – Enter your username and password to login. Your username is the email that you used to register for IPVanish service with and your password is automatically generated and emailed to you.
Step 8 – Click Connect button.
Step 9 – Click OK for Connection request if it appears.
Step 10 – You will notice that your IP Address changes along with location of connection. You are now operating anonymously through your device.
Click the Home Button on your remote and the VPN will remain running in the background.
Congratulations! You are now protected by a VPN which means everything that you stream or access through your Firestick or Android TV Box is hidden from the rest of the world.
If you ever need to stop the VPN service, simply re-launch the application and click the DISCONNECT button.