This page includes affiliate links where TROYPOINT may receive a commission at no extra cost to you. Many times, you will receive a discount due to the special arrangements made for our visitors. I will never promote something that I personally don't use or recommend. Purchasing through my links directly supports TROYPOINT which keeps the content and tools coming. Thank you!
The following step-by-step guide will provide you with instructions to install Cinema APK on Firestick/Fire TV, and Android TV Box.
Cinema HD APK is the best Movie & TV Show streaming application that can be installed on just about every Android device.
Cinema features tons of working links and is constantly updated so you are never short on content. It also has the ability to integrate a Real-Debrid account for users with this software.
With Terrarium TV no longer being supported, Cinema APK is a great option for those looking to continue their streaming experience. It has been selected as one of the Best APK’s by TROYPOINT.
The steps below show how to install Cinema APK on a Fire TV Stick 4k. However, these steps will also work on all Firesticks, Android TV Box, NVIDIA SHIELD, or other devices that run the Android operating system.
The app we will use to side-load Cinema APK is called Downloader. If you are using an Android TV Box, NVIDIA SHIELD, Mi Box, etc. you can follow along with this tutorial by installing Downloader on your device. Use the link below for that tutorial.
Below, you will find both a video tutorial and screenshot guide to install Cinema APK. The video tutorial is recommended as it provides important details that the screenshot guide does not cover.
Cinema HD APK Quick Install Video Tutorial
Cinema APK Screenshot Guide
1. From the Main Menu scroll to hover over Settings
2. Click My Fire TV
3. Choose Developer Options
4. Click Apps from Unknown Sources
5. Choose Turn On
6. Return to the home screen and hover over the Search icon
7. Type in Downloader
8. Click the Downloader app
9. Click Download
10. Click Open
11. Click Allow
12. Click OK for developer notes
13. In the address bar, type the following URL: troypoint.com/cinema and click Go
- Important Note: this APK file is not hosted by TROYPOINT. This link is pointing to the installation file hosted at archive.org
14. Wait for file download to finish
15. Click Install
16. Click Done
17. This will return you to Downloader. Click Delete
18. Click Delete Again
19. Returm to your device’s home screen and if using a Fire TV Device, Under Your Apps & Channels, scroll to the right and select See All
20. Scroll to the bottom and long click on Cinema
21. Drag application to top of your apps list and place. Click to open
22. When prompted, Click OK
Installation is now complete! Enjoy!
Warning! Protect Yourself With A VPNMost cord-cutters use a VPN and rightfully so.
The free streaming applications, addons, and paid IPTV services that you use are usually hosted on insecure servers.
Without a VPN, your IP Address is being logged.
Your IP Address points back to your location and identity which compromises both your privacy and security.
Your current IP Address is 184.108.40.206 – When you use a VPN, your real IP address will be converted into an anonymous new one.
A VPN will provide you with an anonymous connection to the Internet.
This will prevent your Internet Service Provider, app/addon developers, government agencies, and any 3rd party from logging what you’re accessing online.
The most popular VPN among cord-cutters is IPVanish due to their blazing fast speeds and zero log policy.
Its important to use a VPN that is fast since we are streaming large HD files. Its also crucial to find one that keeps no logs of what their subscribers access while online.
Setting up IPVanish VPN on your streaming device is simple!
Step 1 Register for an IPVanish VPN account by clicking the link below.
This exclusive link provides you with a hefty discount, only available to TROYPOINT visitors like you.
Register for IPVanish Account & Save 73%
Step 2 – Hover over the search icon on your Firestick, Fire TV, or Fire TV Cube and type in “Ipvanish”
You may also find the IPVanish App in the Google Play Store for those of you who are using Android TV Boxes, phones, and tablets.
Step 3 – Click the IPVanish VPN option that appears.
Step 4 – Click the IPVanish icon under Apps & Games.
Step 5 – Click Download.
Step 6 – Click Open.
Step 7 – Enter your username and password to login. Your username is the email that you used to register for IPVanish service with and your password is automatically generated and emailed to you.
Step 8 – Click Connect button.
Step 9 – Click OK for Connection request if it appears.
Step 10 – You will notice that your IP Address changes along with location of connection. You are now operating anonymously through your device.
Click the Home Button on your remote and the VPN will remain running in the background.
Congratulations! You are now protected by a VPN which means everything that you stream or access through your Firestick or Android TV Box is hidden from the rest of the world.
If you ever need to stop the VPN service, simply re-launch the application and click the DISCONNECT button.
If you encounter videos with no sound while using MX Player, we suggest trying the fix below.
TROYPOINT TIP: Cinema and dozens of other apps are available within the TROYPOINT Rapid App Installer. This app allows you to install the best streaming apps and tools in a matter of minutes rather than installing each APK one by one. Use the link below to access this free application.
Cinema APK Details, Description, and More.
Besides the ability to stream Movies and TV Shows, Cinema also offers the option to download content. If you are using the software to download titles, I highly suggest a VPN to protect yourself.
You can easily install IPVanish VPN on a Fire TV/Stick/Cube or Android Box:
The new version of Cinema now allows for external video player, subtitles, and does not crash on NVIDIA SHIELD or other Android Oreo device.
The screen that displays the sources may not work well with the remote on the NVIDIA SHIELD and other Android TV devices. You can install Mouse Toggle on Android TV to help with this problem.
Upon selecting your viewing choice, Cinema provides you with numerous sources. Often times, these are in 720 and 1080p HD. If available, I suggest a GoogleVideo or RapidVideo source as these tend to work better than the rest.
However, for reliable streams, a real-debrid account is always the best choice.
To setup real-debrid within Cinema, follow the steps below:
Cinema APK Real-Debrid Integration
1. Click Menu button in upper left hand corner (3 horizontal lines).
2. Scroll down and select Settings.
3. Choose Login to Real-Debrid.
4. Write down & remember the code that appears on the screen.
5. Go to real-debrid.com/device on any browser.
6. Type in activation code from step 4 and click Continue.
7. You will then receive authorization complete notification.
8. Notice you are now logged in to Real-Debrid within Cinema HD.
9. Return back to the Cinema HD home screen, and search for the Movie or TV Show you prefer.
10. Enter in the Movie or TV Show you desire. For this example we used Night of The Living Dead, which is one of TROYPOINT’s Best Public Domain Movies.
11. Choose the 1968 version on the far left.
12. You will see Real-Debrid streams highlighted yellow after making your content selection.
13. You are now able to watch Movies and TV Shows using Real-Debrid within Cinema HD APK!
Cinema APK Server Error
If you encounter a server error similar to above, you must uninstall your current version of Cinema and then reinstall via guide above.
The following guide goes through this entire process.
Integrate MX Player on Cinema
1. Install MX Player on your streaming device using URL: troypoint.com/mx in Downloader or follow guide below:
2. Open Cinema and click the Menu icon in the upper left.
3. Scroll down and select Settings
4. Click Choose default player
5. Select MX Player
6. MX Player is now your default media player
7. That’s it! You will now use MX Player to stream content within Cinema
Cinema APK Trakt TV Setup
If you are trakt.tv user, Cinema is a great place to integrate your account to. This service helps users sync and scrobble all their media content across numerous devices and platforms.
Find out how you can get the most out of Cinema with Trakt.tv on your device.
1. Click Menu button in upper left hand corner (3 horizontal lines)
2. Scroll down and select Settings
3. Click Login to Trakt TV
4. Write down or remember provided code
5. Go to trakt.tv/activate on any Browser
6. Enter provided authorization code and Click Continue
7. Click Yes
8. Trakt authorization message will appear
9. Return to Cinema to see Sync successful message
Cinema APK Subtitle Setup
For those who would like to use Subtitles within Cinema, this can easily be setup. Follow the steps below to do so:
1. Open your chosen content (In this instance, I am streaming Charade which is considered one of the Best Public Domain Movies by TROYPOINT.)
2. Click the dialogue button in the upper right hand corner of the screen
3. Choose your preferred language
4. Select one of the provided subtitle options (I suggest choosing the subtitle with the most downloads)
If you find your choice does not work, try again until subtitles are displayed
5. Content will now play with subtitles enabled!
Remove Ads in Cinema with Bitcoin Payments
Ads within Cinema is a common complaint we receive on the site, and now there is a way to remove them.
A unique feature within Cinema is the ability to remove ads by donating to the developers through Bitcoin payment. Unfortunately, this is the only payment method the devs are accepting as of this writing.
If you are unfamiliar with Bitcoin and how to buy/use the cryptocurrency, I highly suggest viewing our detailed Bitcoin tutorial below.
Follow the quick guide below for how to remove ads in Cinema through Bitcoin payments.
1. Click the menu icon in the upper left of the screen
2. Scroll down and choose Member Activation
3. Select Pay with Bitcoin if you don’t already have a Member Code
4. You are then directed to this screen
5. Enter an email address and select the payment option you prefer.
Note: I recommend using an Anonymous Email Address when entering information on 3rd party apps like this
6. You are then prompted with a Bitcoin code (public key) and an amount based on your payment selection. I recommend writing down the code.
7. You will then need to enter this code (public key) using your Bitcoin wallet to complete the transaction.
As mentioned previously, I recommend viewing our Bitcoin Guide for how to buy & use cryptocurrency like Bitcoin.
Parse Error When Updating
Some of you may encounter a “Parse Error” when updating through the built-in updater in Cinema HD APK. If this happens, simply follow the installation instructions again above through Downloader and this will perform an update for Cinema APK if it is already installed on your streaming device.
Please use the social share buttons below and spread the word to your family and friends!Legal Notice: The streaming apps and add-ons covered on the TROYPOINT site may include copyrighted content. Users should only use this technology to access media that falls under Public Domain status and is not protected by copyright.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Cinema APK?
Cinema APK is an app available for installation on streaming devices to watch Movies and TV Shows for free.
Is Cinema APK legal?
Yes. Cinema APK is 100% legal to install and use. However, some content provided may be illegal. To ensure you are not illegally streaming, make sure to only watch Movies and TV Shows in the public domain.
How Do I Download Movies from Cinema?
To download movies on a Firestick, simply choose your preferred content and select the download option. If downloading, make sure you are using a VPN to encrypt your IP Address.
What devices can Cinema be installed on?
Cinema is available for installation on tons of devices including the Amazon Firestick which is the most popular streaming device available. Users can also download on Android and more.