This page includes affiliate links where TROYPOINT may receive a commission at no extra cost to you. Many times, you will receive a discount due to the special arrangements made for our visitors. I will never promote something that I personally don't use or recommend. Purchasing through my links directly supports TROYPOINT which keeps the content and tools coming. Thank you!
The following step-by-step tutorial will show you How To Install Tempest Kodi Add-On.
Tempest serves up Movies and TV Shows for streaming. It is a fork of the ever-popular Covenant add-on.
Currently, Tempest is working fabulously with tons of high-quality links including 4k options.
For this reason and more, Tempest is listed as a TROYPOINT Best Kodi Add-On.
For best results, TROYPOINT recommends integrating a real-debrid account within Tempest. This will provide you with tons of high quality links including torrenting options for buffer-free streaming.
We will provide you with instructions on how to integrate Real-Debrid within this add-on after the installation tutorial.
After testing we found that Tempest does include some torrent links when real-debrid is integrated. If you decide to use this option, a VPN is needed to ensure your privacy.
Use the steps below to install Tempest Kodi Add-On.
Install Tempest on Kodi Guide
- Launch Kodi
- Click the settings icon
- Click System
- Hover over Add-ons menu item and turn on Unknown sources if not already on
- Click Yes
- Click back on remote to go back to the System page
- Select File Manager
- Click Add source
- Click <None>
- Type the following url exactly how it is listed here – https://tempest0580.github.io/ and click OK
- Highlight the box under the source that you just typed in and enter a name for this media source, type temp or any other name you would like to identify this source as and click OK again
- Click your back button on remote or keyboard until you are back at the Kodi home screen
- Click Add-ons menu item
- Select the small “open box” icon at the top left side of the page
- Click Install from zip file
- Choose temp or another name you assigned the media source in the previous step
- Click repository.tempest-0.0.5.zip
- Wait for Tempest Repo Add-On installed message to appear
- Click Install From Repository
- Choose Tempest Repo
- Click Video Add-Ons
- Select Tempest
- Click Install
- Kodi will then prompt the message below stating “The following additional add-ons will be installed”, Click OK
- Wait for the Tempest Add-on installed message to appear
Get my free guide on how to Supercharge Kodi. You will learn how to install the best Kodi add-ons with the click of a button. By using my method within the guide, you won’t be required to install each addon one-by-one such as you do within this tutorial.
Get all of the best add-ons with one click!
Downloaded over 700,000 times!
Warning! Protect Yourself With A VPNMost cord-cutters use a VPN and rightfully so.
The free streaming applications, addons, and paid IPTV services that you use are usually hosted on insecure servers.
Without a VPN, your IP Address is being logged.
Your IP Address points back to your location and identity which compromises both your privacy and security.
Your current IP Address is 126.96.36.199 – When you use a VPN, your real IP address will be converted into an anonymous new one.
A VPN will provide you with an anonymous connection to the Internet.
This will prevent your Internet Service Provider, app/addon developers, government agencies, and any 3rd party from logging what you’re accessing online.
The most popular VPN among cord-cutters is IPVanish due to their blazing fast speeds and zero log policy.
Its important to use a VPN that is fast since we are streaming large HD files. Its also crucial to find one that keeps no logs of what their subscribers access while online.
Setting up IPVanish VPN on your streaming device is simple!
Step 1 Register for an IPVanish VPN account by clicking the link below.
This exclusive link provides you with a hefty discount, only available to TROYPOINT visitors like you.
Register for IPVanish Account & Save 73%
Step 2 – Hover over the search icon on your Firestick, Fire TV, or Fire TV Cube and type in “Ipvanish”
You may also find the IPVanish App in the Google Play Store for those of you who are using Android TV Boxes, phones, and tablets.
Step 3 – Click the IPVanish VPN option that appears.
Step 4 – Click the IPVanish icon under Apps & Games.
Step 5 – Click Download.
Step 6 – Click Open.
Step 7 – Enter your username and password to login. Your username is the email that you used to register for IPVanish service with and your password is automatically generated and emailed to you.
Step 8 – Click Connect button.
Step 9 – Click OK for Connection request if it appears.
Step 10 – You will notice that your IP Address changes along with location of connection. You are now operating anonymously through your device.
Click the Home Button on your remote and the VPN will remain running in the background.
Congratulations! You are now protected by a VPN which means everything that you stream or access through your Firestick or Android TV Box is hidden from the rest of the world.
If you ever need to stop the VPN service, simply re-launch the application and click the DISCONNECT button.
How to Integrate Real-Debrid
1. First you must register for a Real-Debrid account if you don’t have one already.
2. Launch the Tempest Kodi Addon.
3. Scroll down and select Settings.
4. Then select General.
5. Within the Debrid Providers menu on the left, choose to Enable All Debrid Providers under Debrid Providers.
6. Then within the Accounts menu on the left, select Resolveurl Settings.
7. Next within the Universal Resolvers menu on the left, scroll down and select (Re)Authorize My Account under Real-Debrid.
8. This screen will appear. Write down the code provided.
9. Open an Internet browser on another device and go to https://real-debrid.com/device.
10. Enter in the provided code from Step 8 and click Continue.
11. Your Real-Debrid application is now approved!
12. Return back to Tempest and select Search.
13. Select whichever option you prefer. For this example we chose Movies.
14. Select New search.
15. Enter in the Movie or TV Show you desire. For this example we used Night of The Living Dead, which is one of TROYPOINT’s Best Public Domain Movies.
16. Choose the 1968 version of Night of The Living Dead.
17. Notice the Real-Debrid links that appear with the “RD” in the link name.
18. That’s it! You are now able to watch Movies and TV Shows using Real-Debrid within the Tempest Kodi Add-on.
Tempest Kodi Add-On Features & Description
Since Tempest is a fork of Covenant, it features the same layout and settings as this retired add-on.
Categories include: Movies, TV Shows, My Movies, My TV Shows, New Movies, New Episodes, Settings, Search, and Changelog.
One of the best features of Tempest is the ability to integrate a real-debrid account within the add-on. This allow users to get more HD links which elevates your streaming experience.
Overall, the Tempest Kodi add-on is a popular choice for all Kodi users and is perfect for those using the app on a Firestick.
Give this add-on a try today!
Tempest Kodi Addon FAQ
Is this Kodi Add-on legal?
Yes. It is not illegal to install and use this Kodi add-on. However, what you access after you have installed this add-on may be illegal. Always use a VPN as outlined on this page so you can use Kodi add-ons anonymously.
Should I use a VPN with this Kodi addon?
A VPN such as IPVanish is always encouraged when installing any 3rd party Kodi addons and repositories. This will ensure your privacy and anonymity when streaming.
Can this Kodi addon be installed on firestick?
Yes. Follow the step-by-step instructions above. This tutorial was done using an Amazon Firestick 4K.
What's the difference between a Kodi addon and a Kodi repository?
A repository is a file that stores numerous Kodi addons and more for installation. Usually you are required to install a repository to install a Kodi addon or build.
What's the difference between a Kodi addon and a Kodi build?
You can think of a Kodi build as a bundle of the best add-ons, repositories, and a customized skin that you can install with one click.