This page includes affiliate links where TROYPOINT may receive a commission at no extra cost to you. Many times, you will receive a discount due to the special arrangements made for our visitors. I will never promote something that I personally don't use or recommend. Purchasing through my links directly supports TROYPOINT which keeps the content and tools coming. Thank you!
The following step-by-step tutorial will show you How To Install Tempest Kodi Add-On.
Tempest serves up Movies and TV Shows for streaming. It is a fork of the ever-popular Covenant add-on.
Currently, Tempest is working fabulously with tons of high-quality links including 4k options.
For this reason and more, Tempest is listed as a TROYPOINT Best Kodi Add-On.
For best results, TROYPOINT recommends integrating a real-debrid account within Tempest. This will provide you with tons of high quality links including torrenting options for buffer-free streaming.
We will provide you with instructions on how to integrate Real-Debrid within this add-on after the installation tutorial.
After testing we found that Tempest does include some torrent links when real-debrid is integrated. If you decide to use this option, a VPN is needed to ensure your privacy.
Use the steps below to install Tempest Kodi Add-On.
Legal Copyright Disclaimer: TROYPOINT does not verify if apps, services, or websites hold the proper licensing for media that they deliver. We do not own, operate, or re-sell any streaming site, service, app, or addon. Each person shall be solely responsible for media accessed and should only contain works not protected by copyright. Referenced applications/addons/services are not hosted or administered by TROYPOINT.
Install Tempest on Kodi Guide
- Launch Kodi
- Click the settings icon
- Click System
- Hover over Add-ons menu item and turn on Unknown sources if not already on
- Click Yes
- Click back on remote to go back to the System page
- Select File Manager
- Click Add source
- Click <None>
- Type the following url exactly how it is listed here – https://tempest0580.github.io/ and click OK
- Highlight the box under the source that you just typed in and enter a name for this media source, type temp or any other name you would like to identify this source as and click OK again
- Click your back button on remote or keyboard until you are back at the Kodi home screen
- Click Add-ons menu item
- Select the small “open box” icon at the top left side of the page
- Click Install from zip file
- Choose temp or another name you assigned the media source in the previous step
- Click repository.tempest-0.0.5.zip
- Wait for Tempest Repo Add-On installed message to appear
- Click Install From Repository
- Choose Tempest Repo
- Click Video Add-Ons
- Select Tempest
- Click Install
- Kodi will then prompt the message below stating “The following additional add-ons will be installed”, Click OK
- Wait for the Tempest Add-on installed message to appear
How to Integrate Real-Debrid
1. First you must register for a Real-Debrid account if you don’t have one already.
2. Launch the Tempest Kodi Addon.
3. Scroll down and select Settings.
4. Then select General.
5. Within the Debrid Providers menu on the left, choose to Enable All Debrid Providers under Debrid Providers.
6. Then within the Accounts menu on the left, select Resolveurl Settings.
7. Next within the Universal Resolvers menu on the left, scroll down and select (Re)Authorize My Account under Real-Debrid.
8. This screen will appear. Write down the code provided.
9. Open an Internet browser on another device and go to https://real-debrid.com/device.
10. Enter in the provided code from Step 8 and click Continue.
11. Your Real-Debrid application is now approved!
12. Return back to Tempest and select Search.
13. Select whichever option you prefer. For this example we chose Movies.
14. Select New search.
15. Enter in the Movie or TV Show you desire. For this example we used Night of The Living Dead, which is one of TROYPOINT’s Best Public Domain Movies.
16. Choose the 1968 version of Night of The Living Dead.
17. Notice the Real-Debrid links that appear with the “RD” in the link name.
18. That’s it! You are now able to watch Movies and TV Shows using Real-Debrid within the Tempest Kodi Add-on.
Tempest Kodi Add-On Features & Description
Since Tempest is a fork of Covenant, it features the same layout and settings as this retired add-on.
Categories include: Movies, TV Shows, My Movies, My TV Shows, New Movies, New Episodes, Settings, Search, and Changelog.
One of the best features of Tempest is the ability to integrate a real-debrid account within the add-on. This allow users to get more HD links which elevates your streaming experience.
Overall, the Tempest Kodi add-on is a popular choice for all Kodi users and is perfect for those using the app on a Firestick.
Give this add-on a try today!
Don’t Get Clipped!Most cord-cutters use IPVanish VPN and rightfully so.
The free streaming applications, addons, and paid IPTV services are usually hosted on insecure servers.
These shady outfits log everything that you access through their app or service.
Without IPVanish, your IP Address is being logged along with everything that you access through it.
Your IP Address points back to your location and identity which compromises both your privacy and security.
Your current identifying IP Address is 184.108.40.206
When you use IPVanish VPN, your IP address is masked and converted into an anonymous one.
IPVanish VPN will provide you with an anonymous connection to the Internet.
This will prevent your Internet Service Provider, app/addon developers, government agencies, and other 3rd parties from logging what you’re accessing online.
Setting up IPVanish VPN on your streaming device is simple!
Step 1 Register for an IPVanish VPN account by clicking the link below.
This special link provides you with a large discount.
Register for IPVanish Account & Save 74% (EXPIRES SOON)
Step 2 – From the home screen hover over Find.
If you’re using an Android TV Box, you can also find the IPVanish application in Google Play Store.
Step 3 – Scroll down and click Search.
Step 4 – Type in “Ipvanish” and click the first option.
Step 5 – Click the IPVanish VPN app.
Step 6 – Click Download.
Step 7 – Once the IPVanish app installs, click Open.
Step 8 – Enter your IPVanish account information and click Log In.
Step 9 – Click Connect.
Step 10 – Click OK.
Step 11 – That’s it! You have installed IPVanish VPN on your Firestick/Fire TV.
Now, click the home button on your remote and the VPN will continue running in the background.
Congratulations! You are now protected by a VPN which means everything that you stream or access through your Firestick or Android TV Box is hidden from the rest of the world.
If you ever need to stop the VPN service, simply re-launch the application and click the DISCONNECT button.
Tempest Kodi Addon FAQ
Is this Kodi Add-on legal?
Yes. It is not illegal to install and use this Kodi add-on. However, what you access after you have installed this add-on may be illegal. Always use a VPN as outlined on this page so you can use Kodi add-ons anonymously.
Should I use a VPN with this Kodi addon?
A VPN such as IPVanish is always encouraged when installing any 3rd party Kodi addons and repositories. This will ensure your privacy and anonymity when streaming.
Can this Kodi addon be installed on firestick?
Yes. Follow the step-by-step instructions above. This tutorial was done using an Amazon Firestick 4K.
What's the difference between a Kodi addon and a Kodi repository?
A repository is a file that stores numerous Kodi addons and more for installation. Usually you are required to install a repository to install a Kodi addon or build.
What's the difference between a Kodi addon and a Kodi build?
You can think of a Kodi build as a bundle of the best add-ons, repositories, and a customized skin that you can install with one click.