The following step-by-step guide will show you How To Install The Ghost Kodi Addon.
Ghost is a new Kodi addon for movies, tv shows, and more. The addon is located within the Crew Repository which is listed as one of our Best Kodi Repositories.
It features tons of great categories and is pulling in high-quality links for streaming. For these reasons and more, it is considered a Best Kodi Add-On by TROYPOINT.
For best results, TROYPOINT recommends integrating a real-debrid account within Ghost.
This will provide you with even more links including torrenting options for buffer-free streaming.
We will provide you with instructions on how to integrate Real-Debrid within this add-on after the installation tutorial.
After testing we found that Ghost does include torrent links when real-debrid is integrated. If you decide to use this option, a VPN is needed to ensure your privacy.
Use the guide below to install Ghost Kodi addon to your preferred Kodi device.
Ghost Kodi Addon Screenshot Guide
- Launch Kodi
- Click the settings icon
- Click System
- Hover over Add-ons menu item and turn on Unknown sources if not already on
- Click Yes
- Click back on remote to go back to the System page
- Select File Manager
- Click Add source
- Click <None>
- Type the following URL exactly how it is listed here – https://team-crew.github.io and click OK
- Highlight the box under the source that you just typed in and enter a name for this media source, type “crew” or any other name you would like to identify this source as and click OK
- Click your back button on remote or keyboard until you are back on the System screen
- Choose Add-ons
- Click Install from zip file
- Choose “crew” or another name you assigned the media source in the previous step
- Click repository.thecrew.zip
- Wait for The Crew Add-on installed message to appear
- Click Install From Repository
- Choose The Crew
- Click Video Add-Ons
- Choose Ghost
- Click Install
- Kodi will then prompt the message below stating “The following additional add-ons will be installed”, Click OK
- Wait for Ghost Kodi Add-on installed message to appear
Installation is now complete. Enjoy!
Warning! Protect Yourself With A VPNMost cord-cutters use a VPN and rightfully so.
The free streaming applications, addons, and paid IPTV services that you use are usually hosted on insecure servers.
Without a VPN, your IP Address is being logged.
Your IP Address points back to your location and identity which compromises both your privacy and security.
Your current IP Address is 184.108.40.206 – When you use a VPN, your real IP address will be converted into an anonymous new one.
A VPN will provide you with an anonymous connection to the Internet.
This will prevent your Internet Service Provider, app/addon developers, government agencies, and any 3rd party from logging what you’re accessing online.
The most popular VPN among cord-cutters is IPVanish due to their blazing fast speeds and zero log policy.
Its important to use a VPN that is fast since we are streaming large HD files. Its also crucial to find one that keeps no logs of what their subscribers access while online.
Setting up IPVanish VPN on your streaming device is simple!
Step 1 Register for an IPVanish VPN account by clicking the link below.
This exclusive link provides you with a hefty discount, only available to TROYPOINT visitors like you.
Register for IPVanish Account & Save 57%
Step 2 – Hover over the search icon on your Firestick, Fire TV, or Fire TV Cube and type in “Ipvanish”
You may also find the IPVanish App in the Google Play Store for those of you who are using Android TV Boxes, phones, and tablets.
Step 3 – Click the IPVanish VPN option that appears.
Step 4 – Click the IPVanish icon under Apps & Games.
Step 5 – Click Download.
Step 6 – Click Open.
Step 7 – Enter your username and password to login. Your username is the email that you used to register for IPVanish service with and your password is automatically generated and emailed to you.
Step 8 – Click Connect button.
Step 9 – Click OK for Connection request if it appears.
Step 10 – You will notice that your IP Address changes along with location of connection. You are now operating anonymously through your device.
Click the Home Button on your remote and the VPN will remain running in the background.
Congratulations! You are now protected by a VPN which means everything that you stream or access through your Firestick or Android TV Box is hidden from the rest of the world.
If you ever need to stop the VPN service, simply re-launch the application and click the DISCONNECT button.
How to Integrate Real-Debrid
1. First you must register for a Real-Debrid account if you don’t have one already.
2. Launch Ghost Kodi Addon and select Ghost.
3. Scroll down and select Setup.
4. Then select Authorize Debrid Service.
5. Choose Authorize with Realdebrid.
6. This screen will appear. Write down or remember the provided code.
7. Open an Internet browser on another device and go to https://real-debrid.com/device.
8. Enter in the provided code from Step 6 and click Continue.
9. Your Real-Debrid application is now approved!
10. Return to Kodi and you’ll encounter Real-Debrid Resolver Authorised message
Real-Debrid authorization is now complete. Enjoy!
Ghost Kodi Addon Description & Details
Ghost Kodi Addon is a new Kodi addon that has tons of categories and options to choose from.
The main menu includes the following: Ghost, In Cinema, UFC Replays, BNW Movies, Apks, Punkflix, Chains & Sinisters, The Mad Titan, Bumbleetv, Distro TV, and Dailymotion.
This means users have access to multiple Kodi addons by just installing the Ghost addon.
Within the Ghost addon, you will be given the following options: Movie, Show, Kids, 24/7, and Setup.
For best results, we highly recommend using real-debrid which will bring the highest quality links for a buffer-free experience.
Ghost works best with real-debrid but will still bring in quality links even when this is not integrated.
Overall, Ghost is an awesome Kodi addon that works fabulously on all devices including the Amazon Fire TV Stick 4k.
Give it a try today and let us know what you think in the comment section!
Ghost Kodi Addon FAQ
Is this Kodi Add-on legal?
Yes. It is not illegal to install and use this Kodi add-on. However, what you access after you have installed this add-on may be illegal. Always use a VPN as outlined on this page so you can use Kodi add-ons anonymously.
Should I use a VPN with this Kodi addon?
A VPN such as IPVanish is always encouraged when installing any 3rd party Kodi addons and repositories. This will ensure your privacy and anonymity when streaming.
Can this Kodi addon be installed on firestick?
Yes. Follow the step-by-step instructions above. This tutorial was done using an Amazon Firestick 4K.
What's the difference between a Kodi addon and a Kodi repository?
A repository is a file that stores numerous Kodi addons and more for installation. Usually you are required to install a repository to install a Kodi addon or build.
What's the difference between a Kodi addon and a Kodi build?
You can think of a Kodi build as a bundle of the best add-ons, repositories, and a customized skin that you can install with one click.