This step-by-step guide will show you how to install SALTS on Kodi.
SALTS is a popular Kodi add-on that has been around for ages. This add-on will provide cord-cutters with thousands of movies and TV shows.
TROYPOINT Tip: You should always use a VPN to protect your identity and security when streaming free movies and TV shows with third party Kodi addons/builds such as this.
Legal Copyright Disclaimer: This technology shall only be used to stream movies or TV shows that fall under the public domain. TROYPOINT does not endorse or promote illegal activity tied to streaming or downloading copyrighted works. The end-user shall be solely responsible for media accessed through any service or app referenced on this Website. Referenced applications/addons are not hosted by TROYPOINT and this guide is for educational purposes only.
How To Install SALTS On Kodi Guide
- Launch Kodi
- Click the settings icon
- Click System settings
- Hover over Add-ons menu item and turn on Unknown sources if not already on
- Click back on remote to go back to System page
- Click File Manager
- Click Add source
- Click <None>
- Type the following URL exactly how it is listed here – http://androidaba.com/addons/ and click OK
- Highlight the box under the source that you just typed in and enter a name for this media source, type aba or any other name you would like to identify this source as and click OK
- Click your back button on remote or keyboard until you are back at the Kodi home screen
- Click Add-ons menu item
- Click the small “open box” icon at top left side of the page under the “Add-ons heading”
- Click Install from zip file
- Click aba or other name you assigned the media source in the previous step
- Click repository
- Click repository.kodil.zip
- Wait for Kodil Repository add-on enabled message to appear
- Click Install from Repository
- Click Kodil Repository
- Click Video add-ons
- Click SALTS
- Click Install
- Wait for add-on installed message to appear
- Add-on installation is complete!
SALTS Description & Features
SALTS provides a friendly user interface with the following options on the home screen; Movies, TV Shows, and Settings.
Within Movies, you will find the following categories; Trending Movies, Popular Movies, Anticipated Movies, Recently Updated Movies, Movie Mosts, Genres, Other Lists, Search, Recent Searches, and Saved Searches.
Within TV Shows, you will find Trending TV Shows, Popular TV Shows, Anticipated TV Shows, Recently Updated TV Shows, TV Show Mosts, Genres, Other Lists, General Calendar, Premiere Calendar, Search, Recent Searches, and Saved Searches.
TROYPOINT SUGGESTS THAT YOU USE A VPN SERVICE WHEN USING 3RD PARTY KODI ADDONS SUCH AS COVENANT. A VPN WILL PROTECT YOUR PRIVACY AND MAKE IT IMPOSSIBLE FOR YOUR INTERNET SERVICE PROVIDER & GOVERNMENT TO LOG AND MONITOR WHAT YOU ARE STREAMING OR DOWNLOADING.