The following guide will provide you with instructions on how to install The USS Defiant Kodi add-on for Firestick, Fire TV, and Android TV Boxes.
As of this writing, this add-on is currently serving up some quality streaming links at the moment, especially when integrated with Real-Debrid.
For these reasons and more we have included The USS Defiant in the TROYPOINT’s Best Kodi Add-ons List.
For best results, TROYPOINT recommends integrating a real-debrid account when streaming Movies or TV Shows from The USS Defiant. This will provide you with tons of high quality links for buffer-free streaming.
We will provide you with instructions on how to integrate Real-Debrid within this add-on after the installation tutorial.
Use the following guide to install The USS Defiant Kodi Addon to your Kodi device.
USS Defiant Kodi Add-On Installation Guide
- Launch Kodi
- Click the settings icon
- Click System
- Hover over Add-ons menu item and turn on Unknown sources if not already on
- Click Yes
- Click back on remote to go back to the System page
- Select File Manager
- Click Add source
- Click <None>
- Type the following URL exactly how it is listed here – http://repo.rubyjewelwizard.com/
- Highlight the box under the source that you just typed in and enter a name for this media source
- Type “diamond” or any other name you would like to identify this source as and click OK
- Click the back button on your remote until you are on the System screen. Then click Add-ons
- Click Install from zip file
- Select “diamond” or whatever you named the media source in the previous step
- Scroll down and click the zip file URL – repository.Diamond-Wizard-Repo-3.9.6.zip
- Wait for the “Diamond Build Repo Add-on installed” message to appear
- Next click Install from repository
- Click Diamond Build Repo
- Scroll down and select Video add-ons
- Choose The USS Defiant
- Click Install
- When prompted with “The following additional add-ons will be installed” message click OK
- Wait a minute or two for The USS Defiant add-on to install
- Once The USS Defiant Video add-on has been installed go back to the Home screen of Kodi. Click Add-ons
- Select Video add-ons
- Click The USS Defiant
- That’s it! The USS Defiant Kodi add-on is now successfully installed
Warning! Protect Yourself With A VPNMost cord-cutters use a VPN and rightfully so.
The free streaming applications, addons, and paid IPTV services that you use are usually hosted on insecure servers.
Without a VPN, your IP Address is being logged.
Your IP Address points back to your location and identity which compromises both your privacy and security.
Your current IP Address is 184.108.40.206 – When you use a VPN, your real IP address will be converted into an anonymous new one.
A VPN will provide you with an anonymous connection to the Internet.
This will prevent your Internet Service Provider, app/addon developers, government agencies, and any 3rd party from logging what you’re accessing online.
The most popular VPN among cord-cutters is IPVanish due to their blazing fast speeds and zero log policy.
Its important to use a VPN that is fast since we are streaming large HD files. Its also crucial to find one that keeps no logs of what their subscribers access while online.
Setting up IPVanish VPN on your streaming device is simple!
Step 1 Register for an IPVanish VPN account by clicking the link below.
This exclusive link provides you with a hefty discount, only available to TROYPOINT visitors like you.
Register for IPVanish Account & Save 57%
Step 2 – Hover over the search icon on your Firestick, Fire TV, or Fire TV Cube and type in “Ipvanish”
You may also find the IPVanish App in the Google Play Store for those of you who are using Android TV Boxes, phones, and tablets.
Step 3 – Click the IPVanish VPN option that appears.
Step 4 – Click the IPVanish icon under Apps & Games.
Step 5 – Click Download.
Step 6 – Click Open.
Step 7 – Enter your username and password to login. Your username is the email that you used to register for IPVanish service with and your password is automatically generated and emailed to you.
Step 8 – Click Connect button.
Step 9 – Click OK for Connection request if it appears.
Step 10 – You will notice that your IP Address changes along with location of connection. You are now operating anonymously through your device.
Click the Home Button on your remote and the VPN will remain running in the background.
Congratulations! You are now protected by a VPN which means everything that you stream or access through your Firestick or Android TV Box is hidden from the rest of the world.
If you ever need to stop the VPN service, simply re-launch the application and click the DISCONNECT button.
How to Integrate Real-Debrid
1. First you must register for a Real-Debrid account if you don’t have one already.
2. Launch The USS Defiant Kodi Addon.
3. Scroll down and select Tools.
4. Click ResolveURL Settings.
5. Within the Universal Resolvers menu on the left, scroll down until you find the settings for Real-Debrid. Then select (Re)Authorize My Account.
6. This screen will then appear. Write down the code provided on the screen.
7. Open an Internet browser on another device and go to https://real-debrid.com/device.
8. Enter in the code you received from step 6 and click Continue.
9. Your Real-Debrid application is now approved!
10. Return back to The USS Defiant and select a Movie or TV Show.
11. For this example we used Night of The Living Dead, which is one of TROYPOINT’s Best Public Domain Movies. You will notice the large amount of Real-Debrid (RD) links that appear.
12. You are now able to enjoy Real-Debrid links when streaming Movies and TV Shows from this add-on!
USS Defiant Kodi Addon Features & Description
The USS Defiant Kodi add-on is filled with a great selection of popular Movies and TV Shows along with a simple user interface making it easy to navigate.
The Categories within USS Defiant consist of: USS Defiant Hot Movie List, Spotlight Movies 1930 to 1959, Movies, TV Shows, Tools, Scraper Settings, Movie Time, and much more!
As mentioned previously, Real-Debrid integration is available within this add-on, which will greatly improve your streaming experience.
For other great Kodi add-ons and streaming apps that work well with Real-Debrid be sure to check out our guide below.
You are also able to use Trakt within The USS Defiant add-on. Refer to our guide below on how to integrate Trakt with Kodi.
After testing on the Amazon FireStick 4K, The USS Defiant looks to be a good Kodi add-on that should also work very well on other popular streaming devices.
Give The USS Defiant Kodi add-on a try today!
USS Defiant Kodi Addon FAQ
Is this Kodi Add-on legal?
Yes. It is not illegal to install and use this Kodi add-on. However, what you access after you have installed this add-on may be illegal. Always use a VPN as outlined on this page so you can use Kodi add-ons anonymously.
Should I use a VPN with this Kodi addon?
A VPN such as IPVanish is always encouraged when installing any 3rd party Kodi addons and repositories. This will ensure your privacy and anonymity when streaming.
Can this Kodi addon be installed on firestick?
Yes. Follow the step-by-step instructions above. This tutorial was done using an Amazon Firestick 4K.
What's the difference between a Kodi addon and a Kodi repository?
A repository is a file that stores numerous Kodi addons and more for installation. Usually you are required to install a repository to install a Kodi addon or build.
What's the difference between a Kodi addon and a Kodi build?
You can think of a Kodi build as a bundle of the best add-ons, repositories, and a customized skin that you can install with one click.