Get 1,000+ Free Secret Apps on Firestick & Android TV/Google TV
Important Note: The Kodil Repo is currently inactive. TROYPOINT recommends checking out our list of Best Kodi Repositories for alternatives to Kodil.
This tutorial with step-by-step instructions will show you How To Install Kodil Repo on the Firestick, Fire TV, & Android TV Boxes.
The Kodil Repo is one of the most popular Kodi repositories available today, as it contains plenty of additional Video & Program add-ons within the repository.
For these reasons and more, Kodil Repo is considered one of the Best Kodi Repositories by TROYPOINT.
For those unfamiliar with a Kodi repository or “repo,” think of a repository as a bucket containing several add-ons split up into different categories.
So instead of installing Kodi add-ons individually, you can install a Kodi repo that contains multiple add-ons that could all be to your liking.
Important Note: Some of the add-ons within Kodil Repo aren’t working properly. If you are looking for the best Kodi add-ons available today, we recommend checking out our best Kodi add-ons list.
Prior to installing any Kodi repository, we always recommend resetting Kodi to default settings. This can be easily done on any device you have Kodi installed on.
Use the steps below to install Kodil Repo on your preferred streaming device.
How To Install Kodil Repo Guide
- Launch Kodi
- Click the settings icon
- Click System
- Hover over Add-ons menu item and turn on Unknown sources if not already on
- Click Yes
- Click back on remote to go back to the System page
- Select File Manager
- Click Add source
- Click <None>
- Type the following URL exactly as shown here – http://lvtvv.com/repo
- Highlight the box under the source that you just typed in and enter a name for this media source
- Type “kodil” or any other name you would like to identify this source as and click OK
- Click the back button on your remote or keyboard until you are back on the System screen
- Choose Add-ons
- Click Install from zip file
- Choose “kodil” or another name you assigned the media source in the previous step
- Click the zip file URL – repository.kodil-1.3.zip
- Wait for the “Kodil Repository Add-on installed” message to appear. You may have to be patient for a minute or two
- Click Install from repository
- Select Kodil Repository
- That’s it! The Kodil repo is now installed.
- You can now choose from hundreds of Program & Video add-ons within the Kodil repo.
Kodil Repo Details & Description
Kodil Repo is one of the more popular Kodi repositories today due to its extensive list of available add-ons.
Whether it’s videos, music, programs, subtitles, weather, or photos, Kodil Repo has multiple great add-ons within each of these categories.
Some of the notable Video add-ons within Kodil Repo include: DeathStar, The Underdog, JoyRide, Gotham, Maverick TV, Zeus Video, Nemesis, IsraelTube, StreamHub, Sports World, and much more!
Regarding the Music add-ons within Kodil Repo, these include: WOW, Firecat, Ares Music, One Click, All in One, 99FM Playlists, Jango, JukeboxHero, Karma, Legends, MP3 Streams, and many others.
Overall, if you are looking to install the Best Kodi Repository that will give you the most value, look no further than the Kodil Repo.
Give it a try today and let us know what you think in the comment section below!
This page includes affiliate links where TROYPOINT may receive a commission at no extra cost to you. Many times, you will receive a discount due to the special arrangements made for our visitors. I will never promote something that I personally don't use or recommend. Purchasing through my links directly supports TROYPOINT which keeps the content and tools coming. Thank you! Learn more on my Affiliate Disclaimer page.
Today's Most Popular TROYPOINT Video
Get Free 1,000+ Secret App Guide