This tutorial with step-by-step instructions will show you How To Install the Kodi Bae Repository on the Firestick, Fire TV, & Android TV Boxes.
The Kodi Bae Repository is one of the most popular Kodi repositories available today. It is known for containing some of the best Video add-ons available such as Exodus, Seren, and more.
Check out the guides below if you are wanting to install these add-ons individually.
For these reasons and more, Kodi Bae is considered one of the Best Kodi Repositories by TROYPOINT.
For those unfamiliar with a Kodi repository or “repo,” think of a repository as a bucket containing several add-ons split up into different categories.
So instead of installing Kodi add-ons individually, you can install a Kodi repo that contains multiple add-ons that could all be to your liking.
Important Note: Like most Kodi Repositories, there are some add-ons within Kodi Bae that aren’t working properly. If you are looking for the best Kodi add-ons available today, we recommend checking out our best Kodi add-ons list.
Prior to installing any Kodi repository, we always recommend resetting Kodi to default settings. This can be easily done on any device you have Kodi installed on.
Use the steps below to install Kodi Bae Repository on your preferred streaming device.TROYPOINT Tip: You should always use a VPN to protect your identity and security when streaming free movies and TV shows with third party Kodi addons/builds such as this.
Legal Copyright Disclaimer: This technology shall only be used to stream movies or TV shows that fall under the public domain. TROYPOINT does not endorse or promote illegal activity tied to streaming or downloading copyrighted works. The end-user shall be solely responsible for media accessed through any service or app referenced on this Website. Referenced applications/addons are not hosted by TROYPOINT and this guide is for educational purposes only.
How To Install Kodi Bae Repository Guide
- Launch Kodi
- Click the settings icon
- Click System
- Hover over Add-ons menu item and turn on Unknown sources if not already on
- Click Yes
- Click back on remote to go back to the System page
- Select File Manager
- Click Add source
- Click <None>
- Type the following URL exactly as shown here – http://lazykodi.com
- Highlight the box under the source that you just typed in and enter a name for this media source
- Type “bae” or any other name you would like to identify this source as and click OK
- Click the back button on your remote or keyboard until you are back on the System screen
- Choose Add-ons
- Click Install from zip file
- Choose “bae” or another name you assigned the media source in the previous step
- Click ZIPS
- Click the zip file URL – KODIBAE.zip
- Wait for the “Kodi Bae Repository Add-on installed” message to appear. You may have to be patient for a minute or two
- Click Install from repository
- Select Kodi Bae Repository
- That’s it! The Kodi Bae Repository is now installed.
- You can now choose from several types of add-ons within the Kodi Bae Repository.
Kodi Bae Repository Details & Description
The Kodi Bae Repository is one of the more popular Kodi repositories today mainly due to its solid list of available video add-ons.
Some of the notable Video add-ons within Kodi Bae include: Exodus, Seren, Sparkle, SportsDevil, Indigo, cCloud TV, ReleaseBB, and more!
Regarding the Music add-ons within Kodi Bae, the only one available is MP3 Streams, but it works great.
Overall, if you are looking to install the Best Kodi Repository for video add-ons, then the Kodi Bae Repository is your best bet.
Give Kodi Bae a try today and let us know what you think in the comment section below!
Get my free guide on how to Supercharge Kodi. You will learn how to install the best Kodi repositories and add-ons with the click of a button!
Downloaded over 600,000 times!