Important Note: The Quantum Kodi addon is no longer reliable for Live TV. We recommend using our IPTV Guide below for the best Live TV alternatives.
The step-by-step guide below will show you how to install Quantum on Kodi.
Quantum features options for viewing live sports, sports replays, and highlights. It hosts numerous Kodi add-ons including Deliverance, BAMF Live Sports, Fido Sports, Football Replays, Today’s Football, & Renegades Darts.
This add-on is listed as one of the Best Kodi Add-Ons for Sports on the TROYPOINT website.
Use the steps below to install Quantum on your Kodi device.
Legal Copyright Disclaimer: TROYPOINT is a tech website that publishes tutorials, news, and reviews. We do not verify if apps, services, or websites hold the proper licensing for media that they deliver. We do not own, operate, or re-sell any streaming site, service, app, or addon. Each person shall be solely responsible for media accessed and we assume that all visitors are complying with the copyright laws set forth within their jurisdiction. Referenced applications, addons, services, and streaming sites are not hosted or administered by TROYPOINT.
Quantum Kodi Installation Guide
- Launch Kodi
- Click the settings icon
- Click System settings
- Hover over Add-ons menu item and turn on Unknown sources if not already on
- Click back on remote to go back to System page
- Click File Manager
- Click Add source
- Click <None>
- Type the following URL exactly how it is listed here – http://androidaba.com/addons/ and click OK
- Highlight the box under the source that you just typed in and enter a name for this media source, type aba or any other name you would like to identify this source as and click OK
- Click your back button on remote or keyboard until you are back at the Kodi home screen
- Click Add-ons menu item
- Click the small “open box” icon at top left side of the page under the “Add-ons heading”
- Click Install from zip file
- Click aba or other name you assigned the media source in the previous step
- Click repository
- Click repository.kodil.zip
- Wait for Kodil Repository add-on enabled message to appear
- Click Install from Repository
- Click Kodil Repository
- Click Video add-ons
- Click Quantum
- Click Install
- Wait for add-on installed message to appear
- Add-on installation is complete!
Quantum Features & Details
Upon opening Quantum you will see the specific options available for streaming. I have found that for live streaming, FIDO Sports works the best. It has numerous sports television channels and live events for viewing.
If you are looking for highlights & replays for different sports, use the Football Replays Category and choose between different options such as: Highlights, Fixtures, League Tables & Team Search.
While Quantum is a free option for viewing live TV & Sporting Events, it will not always work. That is why TROYPOINT recommends an IPTV Service outlined on our IPTV page indicated below.
This page includes affiliate links where TROYPOINT may receive a commission at no extra cost to you. Many times, you will receive a discount due to the special arrangements made for our visitors. I will never promote something that I personally don't use or recommend. Purchasing through my links directly supports TROYPOINT which keeps the content and tools coming. Thank you!