This page includes affiliate links where TROYPOINT may receive a commission at no extra cost to you. Many times, you will receive a discount due to the special arrangements made for our visitors. I will never promote something that I personally don't use or recommend. Purchasing through my links directly supports TROYPOINT which keeps the content and tools coming. Thank you!
Important Note: The repository URL for the Yoda Kodi Add-on has changed.
Previous URL: http://2supremacy.uk/repo/
Updated URL: http://ghost-repo.de
The following guide will provide you with instructions on how to install the Yoda Kodi add-on for Firestick, Fire TV, and Android TV Boxes.
Yoda is a video add-on within the Kodi Ghost Repo, which is one of TROYPOINT’s Best Kodi Repositories.
As of this writing, this add-on is currently serving up some good streaming links at the moment when integrated with Real-Debrid.
For these reasons and more we have included Yoda in the TROYPOINT’s Best Kodi Add-ons List.
For best results, TROYPOINT recommends integrating a real-debrid account when streaming Movies or TV Shows from Yoda. This will provide you with tons of high quality links for buffer-free streaming.
We will provide you with instructions on how to integrate Real-Debrid within this add-on after the installation tutorial.
Yoda has now been updated to include torrent links when real-debrid is integrated. If you decide to use this option, a VPN is needed to ensure your privacy.
Use the following guide to install the Yoda Kodi Addon to your Kodi device.
Legal Copyright Disclaimer: TROYPOINT does not verify if apps, services, or websites hold the proper licensing for media that they deliver. We do not own, operate, or re-sell any streaming site, service, app, or addon. Each person shall be solely responsible for media accessed and should only contain works not protected by copyright. Referenced applications/addons/services are not hosted or administered by TROYPOINT.
Yoda Kodi Add-On Installation Guide
- Launch Kodi
- Click the settings icon
- Click System
- Hover over Add-ons menu item and turn on Unknown sources if not already on
- Click Yes
- Click back on remote to go back to the System page
- Select File Manager
- Click Add source
- Click <None>
- Type the following URL exactly how it is listed here – http://ghost-repo.de
- Highlight the box under the source that you just typed in and enter a name for this media source
- Type “ghost” or any other name you would like to identify this source as and click OK
- Click the back button on your remote until you are on the System screen. Then click Add-ons
- Click Install from zip file
- Select “ghost” or whatever you named the media source in the previous step
- Scroll down and click the zip file URL – repository.Ghost.zip
- Wait for the “Ghost Repo Add-on installed” message to appear
- Next click Install from repository
- Click Ghost Repo
- Scroll down and select Video add-ons
- Scroll down and choose Yoda
- Click Install
- When prompted with “The following additional add-ons will be installed” message click OK
- Wait a minute or two for the Yoda Kodi add-on to install
- Once The Yoda Video add-on has been installed go back to the Home screen of Kodi. Click Add-ons
- Select Video add-ons
- Click Yoda
- That’s it! The Yoda Kodi add-on is now successfully installed
How to Integrate Real-Debrid
1. First you must register for a Real-Debrid account if you don’t have one already.
2. Launch the Yoda Kodi Addon.
3. Scroll down and select Tools.
4. Select URL Resolver Settings.
5. Within the Universal Resolvers menu on the left, scroll down under Real-Debrid and select (Re)Authorize My Account.
6. This screen will then appear. Write down the code provided on the screen.
7. Open an Internet browser on another device and go to https://real-debrid.com/device.
8. Enter in the code you received from step 6 and click Continue.
9. Your Real-Debrid application is now approved!
10. Return back to Yoda and search for a Movie or TV Show. Select Search at the bottom of the main screen.
11. Choose whichever option you prefer, for this example we chose Movies.
12. Select New search.
13. Enter in the Movie or TV Show you desire. For this example we used Night of The Living Dead, which is one of TROYPOINT’s Best Public Domain Movies.
14. You will notice the Real-Debrid links now appearing with the “RD” in the link name.
15. That’s it! You are now able to watch Movies and TV Shows using Real-Debrid within the Yoda Kodi Add-on.
Yoda Kodi Addon Features & Description
The Yoda Kodi add-on is filled with a huge variety of Movies and TV Shows along with a great user interface making it easy to navigate.
The Categories within Yoda include: Movies, TV Shows, My Movies, My TV Shows, New Movies, New Episodes, Documentaries, Networks, Tools, and Search.
As mentioned previously, Real-Debrid integration is available within this add-on, which will greatly improve your streaming experience.
Important Note: After testing this add-on both with and without Real-Debrid enabled, it’s clear that we wouldn’t recommend using this add-on without Real-Debrid.
For other Kodi add-ons and streaming apps that work the best with Real-Debrid be sure to check out our guide below.
You are also able to use Trakt within the Yoda add-on. Refer to our guide below on how to integrate Trakt with Kodi.
After testing on the Amazon FireStick 4K, Yoda is a good Kodi add-on that should also work very well on other popular streaming devices.
Give the Yoda Kodi add-on a try today!
Don’t Get Clipped!Most cord-cutters use IPVanish VPN and rightfully so.
The free streaming applications, addons, and paid IPTV services are usually hosted on insecure servers.
These shady outfits log everything that you access through their app or service.
Without IPVanish, your IP Address is being logged along with everything that you access through it.
Your IP Address points back to your location and identity which compromises both your privacy and security.
Your current identifying IP Address is 184.108.40.206
When you use IPVanish VPN, your IP address is masked and converted into an anonymous one.
IPVanish VPN will provide you with an anonymous connection to the Internet.
This will prevent your Internet Service Provider, app/addon developers, government agencies, and other 3rd parties from logging what you’re accessing online.
Setting up IPVanish VPN on your streaming device is simple!
Step 1 Register for an IPVanish VPN account by clicking the link below.
This special link provides you with a large discount.
Register for IPVanish Account & Save 74% (EXPIRES SOON)
Step 2 – From the home screen hover over Find.
If you’re using an Android TV Box, you can also find the IPVanish application in Google Play Store.
Step 3 – Scroll down and click Search.
Step 4 – Type in “Ipvanish” and click the first option.
Step 5 – Click the IPVanish VPN app.
Step 6 – Click Download.
Step 7 – Once the IPVanish app installs, click Open.
Step 8 – Enter your IPVanish account information and click Log In.
Step 9 – Click Connect.
Step 10 – Click OK.
Step 11 – That’s it! You have installed IPVanish VPN on your Firestick/Fire TV.
Now, click the home button on your remote and the VPN will continue running in the background.
Congratulations! You are now protected by a VPN which means everything that you stream or access through your Firestick or Android TV Box is hidden from the rest of the world.
If you ever need to stop the VPN service, simply re-launch the application and click the DISCONNECT button.
Yoda Kodi Addon FAQ
Is this Kodi Add-on legal?
Yes. It is not illegal to install and use this Kodi add-on. However, what you access after you have installed this add-on may be illegal. Always use a VPN as outlined on this page so you can use Kodi add-ons anonymously.
Should I use a VPN with this Kodi addon?
A VPN such as IPVanish is always encouraged when installing any 3rd party Kodi addons and repositories. This will ensure your privacy and anonymity when streaming.
Can this Kodi addon be installed on firestick?
Yes. Follow the step-by-step instructions above. This tutorial was done using an Amazon Firestick 4K.
What's the difference between a Kodi addon and a Kodi repository?
A repository is a file that stores numerous Kodi addons and more for installation. Usually you are required to install a repository to install a Kodi addon or build.
What's the difference between a Kodi addon and a Kodi build?
You can think of a Kodi build as a bundle of the best add-ons, repositories, and a customized skin that you can install with one click.