This page includes affiliate links where TROYPOINT may receive a commission at no extra cost to you. Many times, you will receive a discount due to the special arrangements made for our visitors. I will never promote something that I personally don't use or recommend. Purchasing through my links directly supports TROYPOINT which keeps the content and tools coming. Thank you!
The step-by-step guide below will show you how to install the World of Sounds Kodi Music Addon.
The World of Sounds add-on is located within the Ghost Repository, which is one of TROYPOINT’s Best Kodi Repositories.
World of Sounds is one of the best Kodi Music add-ons available. Similar to MP3 Streams, this add-on features a massive library of songs, genres, artists, radio streams, and much more!
For these reasons and more, you can find World of Sounds within our Best Kodi Addons list.
Use the instructions provided to install World of Sounds on your preferred Kodi device.
Legal Copyright Disclaimer: TROYPOINT does not verify if apps, services, or websites hold the proper licensing for media that they deliver. We do not own, operate, or re-sell any streaming site, service, app, or addon. Each person shall be solely responsible for media accessed and should only contain works not protected by copyright. Referenced applications, addons, services, and streaming sites are not hosted or administered by TROYPOINT.
World of Sounds Kodi Music Addon Installation Guide
- Launch Kodi
- Click the settings icon
- Click System
- Hover over Add-ons menu item and turn on Unknown sources if not already on
- Click Yes
- Click back on remote to go back to the System page
- Select File Manager
- Click Add source
- Click <None>
- Type the following URL exactly how it is listed here – http://ghost-repo.de
- Highlight the box under the source that you just typed in and enter a name for this media source
- Type “ghost” or any other name you would like to identify this source as and click OK
- Click the back button on your remote until you are on the System screen. Then click Add-ons
- Click Install from zip file
- Select “ghost” or whatever you named the media source in the previous step
- Scroll down and click the zip file URL – repository.Ghost.zip
- Wait for the “Ghost Repo Add-on installed” message to appear
- Next click Install from repository
- Click Ghost Repo
- Scroll down and select Music add-ons
- Choose World of Sounds
- Click Install
- Select Ghost Repo Version 1.0.2
- When prompted with “The following additional add-ons will be installed” message click OK.
- If this message appears select No.
- Wait a minute or two for the World of Sounds add-on to install
- Once the add-on has been installed go back to the Home screen of Kodi. Click Add-ons
- Select Music add-ons
- Click World of Sounds
- That’s it! The World of Sounds Kodi music add-on is now successfully installed
World of Sounds Kodi Music Addon Details & Features
When first launching World of Sounds you will notice the vast amount of Music Categories to choose from.
Some of these Categories include: Music 24/7, Music TV, Radio Station, MP3 Music, Charts, Hip Hop, Karaoke, Metal & Rock, Chill Music, Deluxe Music, and many more.
One of the reasons World of Sounds is a great Kodi add-on is because its content continually stays updated. With new music added on a daily basis, popular songs and albums are sure to be available for listening.
For other solid music alternatives on the Firestick, Fire TV, or Android TV Boxes, we recommend checking out our best music apps guide below.
After testing on the Amazon FireStick 4K, World of Sounds looks to be a good Kodi music addon that should also work very well on other popular streaming devices.
Give the World of Sounds Kodi music addon a try today!
Don’t Get Clipped!
Most cord-cutters use IPVanish VPN and rightfully so.
The free streaming applications, addons, and paid IPTV services are usually hosted on insecure servers.
These shady outfits log everything that you access through their app or service.
Without IPVanish, your IP Address is being logged along with everything that you access through it.
Your IP Address points back to your location and identity which compromises both your privacy and security.
Your current identifying IP Address is 220.127.116.11
When you use IPVanish VPN, your IP address is masked and converted into an anonymous one.
IPVanish VPN will provide you with an anonymous connection to the Internet.
This will prevent your Internet Service Provider, app/addon developers, government agencies, and other 3rd parties from logging what you’re accessing online.
Setting up IPVanish VPN on your streaming device is simple!
Step 1 Register for an IPVanish VPN account by clicking the link below.
This special link provides you with a large discount.
Register for IPVanish Account & Save 74% (EXPIRES SOON)
Step 2 – From the home screen hover over Find.
If you’re using an Android TV Box, you can also find the IPVanish application in Google Play Store.
Step 3 – Scroll down and click Search.
Step 4 – Type in “Ipvanish” and click the first option.
Step 5 – Click the IPVanish VPN app.
Step 6 – Click Download.
Step 7 – Once the IPVanish app installs, click Open.
Step 8 – Enter your IPVanish account information and click Log In.
Step 9 – Click Connect.
Step 10 – Click OK.
Step 11 – That’s it! You have installed IPVanish VPN on your Firestick/Fire TV.
Now, click the home button on your remote and the VPN will continue running in the background.
Congratulations! You are now protected by a VPN which means everything that you stream or access through your Firestick or Android TV Box is hidden from the rest of the world.
If you ever need to stop the VPN service, simply re-launch the application and click the DISCONNECT button.