This page includes affiliate links where TROYPOINT may receive a commission at no extra cost to you. Many times, you will receive a discount due to the special arrangements made for our visitors. I will never promote something that I personally don't use or recommend. Purchasing through my links directly supports TROYPOINT which keeps the content and tools coming. Thank you!
This instructional tutorial will show you How to Install The Boys Kodi Addon.
The Boys is a new video addon located within the Chains Repository that works great for movies and TV shows and is compatible with Kodi 19 Matrix.
This addon requires Real-Debrid for use which will pull in the highest quality links for a buffer-free streaming experience.
We provide Real-Debrid integration steps after the installation instructions below.
This addon is working extremely well on the most popular Streaming Devices.
This includes the Amazon Firestick, Fire TV, Fire TV Cube, NVIDIA Shield, MECOOL Box, Chromecast, Tivo Stream 4K, and more.
The Boys features a great interface with several categories, while also pulling in high-quality Real-Debrid links.
This addon also provides Trakt integration for those using that service.
For these reasons and more, The Boys can be found within our list of Best Kodi Addons.
If you don’t have Kodi installed on your device, we suggest viewing our popular Kodi tutorials below.
Legal Copyright Disclaimer: TROYPOINT does not verify if apps, services, or websites hold the proper licensing for media that they deliver. We do not own, operate, or re-sell any streaming site, service, app, or addon. Each person shall be solely responsible for media accessed and should only contain works not protected by copyright. Referenced applications/addons/services are not hosted or administered by TROYPOINT.
The Boys Kodi Addon Installation Guide
- Launch Kodi
- Click the settings icon
- Click System
- Hover over Add-ons menu item and turn on Unknown sources if not already on
- Click Yes
- Click back on remote to go back to the System page
- Select File Manager
- Click Add source
- Click <None>
- Type the following URL exactly how it is listed here – http://thechains24.com/ChainsRepo/ and click OK
- Highlight the box under the source that you just typed in and enter a name for this media source, type “ChainsRepo” or any other name you would like to identify this source as and click OK again
- Click your back button on the remote or keyboard until you are back on the System screen
- Choose Add-ons
- Click Install from zip file
- When prompted with the following message, click Yes
- Choose ChainsRepo or another name you assigned the media source in the previous step
- Click the zip file URL – repository.chainsrepo.zip
- Wait for the “Chains Repo Add-on installed” message to appear
- Click Install from repository
- Choose Chains Repo
- Click Video Add-Ons
- Select The Boys
- Click Install
- Click OK
- Wait for The Boys Add-on installed message to appear
- Return back to the home screen of Kodi and choose The Boys within the Add-ons category
- When prompted, click Close
How to Integrate Real-Debrid
As mentioned previously, users must integrate a Real-Debrid account within The Boys to find streaming links.
Follow the quick steps below to integrate Real-Debrid within this add-on.
1. First you must register for a Real-Debrid account if you don’t have one already.
2. Launch The Boys Kodi Addon and select Settings.
3. Within the Debrid menu, choose Re-auth Real-Debrid
4. This screen will appear. Write down the code provided.
5. Open an Internet browser on another device and go to https://real-debrid.com/device.
6. Enter the provided code from Step 6 and click Continue.
7. Your Real-Debrid application is now approved!
8. That’s it! You should notice an OK message in the top right after integrating Real-Debrid within The Boys Kodi Addon.
The Boys Kodi Addon Description & Details
The Boys contains a simple interface with several categories to choose from.
The categories available within this addon include The Boys, Movies, TV Shows, Trakt, Search, Last Link Played, and Settings
After making a content selection you will notice tons of high-quality Real-Debrid links.
These links play extremely fast and buffer-free for an enjoyable streaming experience.
For more Real-Debrid options, we suggest viewing our resource article below.
Also, be sure to check out our popular guides for even more streaming options!
Give The Boys Kodi Addon a try today!
Don’t Get Clipped!Most cord-cutters use IPVanish VPN and rightfully so.
The free streaming applications, addons, and paid IPTV services are usually hosted on insecure servers.
These shady outfits log everything that you access through their app or service.
Without IPVanish, your IP Address is being logged along with everything that you access through it.
Your IP Address points back to your location and identity which compromises both your privacy and security.
Your current identifying IP Address is 126.96.36.199
When you use IPVanish VPN, your IP address is masked and converted into an anonymous one.
IPVanish VPN will provide you with an anonymous connection to the Internet.
This will prevent your Internet Service Provider, app/addon developers, government agencies, and other 3rd parties from logging what you’re accessing online.
Setting up IPVanish VPN on your streaming device is simple!
Step 1 Register for an IPVanish VPN account by clicking the link below.
This special link provides you with a large discount.
Register for IPVanish Account & Save 62% (EXPIRES SOON)
Step 2 – From the home screen hover over Find.
If you’re using an Android TV Box, you can also find the IPVanish application in Google Play Store.
Step 3 – Scroll down and click Search.
Step 4 – Type in “Ipvanish” and click the first option.
Step 5 – Click the IPVanish VPN app.
Step 6 – Click Download.
Step 7 – Once the IPVanish app installs, click Open.
Step 8 – Enter your IPVanish account information and click Log In.
Step 9 – Click Connect.
Step 10 – Click OK.
Step 11 – That’s it! You have installed IPVanish VPN on your Firestick/Fire TV.
Now, click the home button on your remote and the VPN will continue running in the background.
Congratulations! You are now protected by a VPN which means everything that you stream or access through your Firestick or Android TV Box is hidden from the rest of the world.
If you ever need to stop the VPN service, simply re-launch the application and click the DISCONNECT button.
The Boys Kodi Addon FAQ
Is The Boys Kodi Addon legal?
Yes. It is not illegal to install and use this Kodi add-on. However, what you access after you have installed this add-on may be illegal. Always use a VPN as outlined on this page so you can use Kodi add-ons anonymously.
Should I use a VPN with The Boys Kodi addon?
A VPN such as IPVanish is always encouraged when installing any 3rd party Kodi addons and repositories. This will ensure your privacy and anonymity when streaming.
Can The Boys Kodi addon be installed on firestick?
Yes. Follow the step-by-step instructions above. This tutorial was done using an Amazon Firestick 4K.
What's the difference between a Kodi addon and a Kodi repository?
A repository is a file that stores numerous Kodi addons and more for installation. Usually you are required to install a repository to install a Kodi addon or build.
What's the difference between a Kodi addon and a Kodi build?
You can think of a Kodi build as a bundle of the best add-ons, repositories, and a customized skin that you can install with one click.