The following step-by-step tutorial will show you How To Install SkyNet Kodi Addon.
SkyNet is a popular Movie & TV Show addon within DejaVu Repo, which contains other addons such as DejaVu and Mercury.
SkyNet works fabulously on all devices including the Amazon Firestick 4k, Fire TV, Fire TV Cube, NVIDIA Shield, and Android TV Boxes.
For these reasons and more, SkyNet has been chosen as a Best Kodi Add-On by TROYPOINT.
For best results, TROYPOINT recommends integrating a Real-Debrid account when streaming Movies or TV Shows from SkyNet. This will provide you with tons of high-quality links for buffer-free streaming.
Use the steps below to install the SkyNet Kodi addon to your Kodi device. We also include Real-Debrid integration steps after the installation tutorial.
SkyNet does include torrent links when Real-Debrid is integrated. If you decide to use this option, a VPN is needed to ensure your privacy.
SkyNet Kodi Add-On Installation Guide
- Launch Kodi
- Click the settings icon
- Click System
- Hover over Add-ons menu item and turn on Unknown sources if not already on
- Click Yes
- Click back on remote to go back to the System page
- Select File Manager
- Click Add source
- Click <None>
- Type the following URL exactly how it is listed here and click OK – https://dejavurepo.github.io
- Highlight the box under the source that you just typed in and enter a name for this media source
- Type “deja” or any other name you would like to identify this source as and click OK
- Click the back button on your remote until you are on the System screen. Then click Add-ons
- Click Install from zip file
- Select “deja” or whatever you named the media source in the previous step
- Click the zip file URL – repository.DejaVu-1.0.3.zip
- Wait for the “DejaVu Repo” message to appear
- Next click Install from repository
- Click DejaVu Repo
- Scroll down and select Video add-ons
- Select SkyNet
- Click Install
- When prompted with the following message, Click OK
- Wait for the “SkyNet Add-on installed” message to appear
- Once the SkyNet Video add-on has been installed go back to the Home screen of Kodi. Click Add-ons
- Select Video add-ons
- Click SkyNet
- That’s it! The SkyNet Kodi Add-on is now successfully installed.
Warning! Protect Yourself With A VPNMost cord-cutters use a VPN and rightfully so.
The free streaming applications, addons, and paid IPTV services that you use are usually hosted on insecure servers.
Without a VPN, your IP Address is being logged.
Your IP Address points back to your location and identity which compromises both your privacy and security.
Your current IP Address is 220.127.116.11 – When you use a VPN, your real IP address will be converted into an anonymous new one.
A VPN will provide you with an anonymous connection to the Internet.
This will prevent your Internet Service Provider, app/addon developers, government agencies, and any 3rd party from logging what you’re accessing online.
The most popular VPN among cord-cutters is IPVanish due to their blazing fast speeds and zero log policy.
Its important to use a VPN that is fast since we are streaming large HD files. Its also crucial to find one that keeps no logs of what their subscribers access while online.
Setting up IPVanish VPN on your streaming device is simple!
Step 1 Register for an IPVanish VPN account by clicking the link below.
This exclusive link provides you with a hefty discount, only available to TROYPOINT visitors like you.
Register for IPVanish Account & Save 57%
Step 2 – Hover over the search icon on your Firestick, Fire TV, or Fire TV Cube and type in “Ipvanish”
You may also find the IPVanish App in the Google Play Store for those of you who are using Android TV Boxes, phones, and tablets.
Step 3 – Click the IPVanish VPN option that appears.
Step 4 – Click the IPVanish icon under Apps & Games.
Step 5 – Click Download.
Step 6 – Click Open.
Step 7 – Enter your username and password to login. Your username is the email that you used to register for IPVanish service with and your password is automatically generated and emailed to you.
Step 8 – Click Connect button.
Step 9 – Click OK for Connection request if it appears.
Step 10 – You will notice that your IP Address changes along with location of connection. You are now operating anonymously through your device.
Click the Home Button on your remote and the VPN will remain running in the background.
Congratulations! You are now protected by a VPN which means everything that you stream or access through your Firestick or Android TV Box is hidden from the rest of the world.
If you ever need to stop the VPN service, simply re-launch the application and click the DISCONNECT button.
How to Integrate Real-Debrid
1. First you must register for a Real-Debrid account if you don’t have one already.
2. Launch the SkyNet Kodi Addon.
3. Scroll down and select Tools
4. Then scroll all the way down and choose URL Resolver Settings
5. Within the Universal Resolvers menu on the left, scroll down and select (Re)Authorize My Account under Real-Debrid.
6. This screen will appear. Write down the code provided.
7. Open an Internet browser on another device and go to https://real-debrid.com/device.
8. Enter in the provided code from Step 6 and click Continue.
9. Your Real-Debrid application is now approved!
10. That’s it! You are now able to watch Movies and TV Shows using Real-Debrid within the SkyNet Kodi Add-on.
SkyNet Kodi Addon Description & Details
SkyNet features a simple interface that is very to use. There is also a short list of Categories to choose from.
Categories include: Skynet Info, Movies, TV Shows, My Movies, My TV Shows, New Movies, New Episodes, Channels, Tools, and Search.
As mentioned previously, SkyNet works especially well with Real-Debrid integrated.
For other great Kodi add-ons like SkyNet that work great with Real-Debrid, be sure to check out our resource below.
Another great feature within SkyNet is Trakt integration. Refer to our guide below for more information on Trakt.
Overall, SkyNet is an awesome Kodi addon that works fabulously on all devices.
Give the updated SkyNet Kodi Addon a try today!
SkyNet Kodi Addon FAQ
Is the SkyNet Kodi Add-on legal?
Yes. It is not illegal to install and use this Kodi add-on. However, what you access after you have installed this add-on may be illegal. Always use a VPN as outlined on this page so you can use Kodi add-ons anonymously.
Should I use a VPN with the SkyNet Kodi addon?
A VPN such as IPVanish is always encouraged when installing any 3rd party Kodi addons and repositories. This will ensure your privacy and anonymity when streaming.
Can SkyNet Kodi addon be installed on firestick?
Yes. Follow the step-by-step instructions above. This tutorial was done using an Amazon Firestick 4K.
What's the difference between a Kodi addon and a Kodi repository?
A repository is a file that stores numerous Kodi addons and more for installation. Usually you are required to install a repository to install a Kodi addon or build.
What's the difference between a Kodi addon and a Kodi build?
You can think of a Kodi build as a bundle of the best add-ons, repositories, and a customized skin that you can install with one click.