This page includes affiliate links where TROYPOINT may receive a commission at no extra cost to you. Many times, you will receive a discount due to the special arrangements made for our visitors. I will never promote something that I personally don't use or recommend. Purchasing through my links directly supports TROYPOINT which keeps the content and tools coming. Thank you!
The following instructional guide will show you How To Install Revolution Kodi addon on any Kodi device.
Revolution is a Kodi addon that features Movies and TV Shows and is compatible with Kodi 19 Matrix.
It works best for those with real-debrid, however, a good amount of free links are also provided when streaming.
It is compatible with tons of Kodi devices including the Amazon Firestick, Fire TV, NVIDIA Shield, MECOOL Box, Chromecast with Google TV, and more.
Revolution features an easy-to-use interface with multiple categories for selection and awesome HD links.
For these reasons and more, Revolution is listed as one of TROYPOINT’s Best Kodi Addons.
If you are new to Kodi, the following guides will show you How to Install the software on streaming devices:
Use the steps below to install Revolution Kodi Addon on your preferred device.
Legal Copyright Disclaimer: TROYPOINT does not verify if apps, services, or websites hold the proper licensing for media that they deliver. We do not own, operate, or re-sell any streaming site, service, app, or addon. Each person shall be solely responsible for media accessed and should only contain works not protected by copyright. Referenced applications/addons/services are not hosted or administered by TROYPOINT.
Revolution Kodi Addon Installation Guide
- Launch Kodi
- Click the settings icon
- Click System
- Hover over Add-ons menu item and turn on Unknown sources if not already on
- Click Yes
- Click back on remote to go back to the System page
- Select File Manager
- Click Add source
- Click <None>
- Type the following URL exactly how it is listed here – https://dejavurepo.github.io/ and click OK
- Highlight the box under the source that you just typed in and enter a name for this media source, type “dejavu” or any other name you would like to identify this source as and click OK again
- Click your back button on remote or keyboard until you are back on the System screen
- Choose Add-ons
- Click Install from zip file
- Choose dejavu or another name you assigned the media source in the previous step
- Select repository.vc-1.1.zip
- Wait for “DejaVu Repo Add-on installed” message to appear
- Click Install from repository
- Choose DejaVu Repo
- Click Video Add-Ons
- Select Revolution
- Click Install
- Kodi will then prompt the message below stating “The following additional add-ons will be installed”, Click OK
- Wait for Revolution Add-on installed message to appear
Installation is now complete. Enjoy!
How to Integrate Real-Debrid
While Revolution works well without Real-Debrid, users will get the most HD links when integrating an RD account.
Follow the guide below to integrate Real Debrid within Revolution Kodi.
1. First you must register for a Real-Debrid account if you don’t have one already.
2. Launch the Revolution Kodi Addon and scroll down to select Tools
3. Click ResolveURL: Settings
4. Within the Universal Resolvers tab, scroll down to the Real-Debrid category and select (Re)Authorise My Account
5. This screen will appear. Write down the code provided.
6. Open an Internet browser on another device and go to https://real-debrid.com/device.
7. Enter in the provided code from Step 5 and click Continue.
8. Your Real-Debrid application is now approved!
9. That’s it! You should now encounter Real-Debrid Resolver Authorised message
Revolution Kodi Addon Description & Details
After setting up Real-Debrid you can choose one of the following Categories to find tons of Streaming Links.
These include Movies, TV Shows, My Movies, My TV Shows, New Movies, New Episodes, Channels, Tools, and Search.
Along with real-debrid integration, Revolution is also compatible with Trakt.TV.
This is a fabulous way to sync your content across multiple platforms and devices for easy streaming anywhere.
Revolution is a great way to stream Movies and TV Shows on your favorite Kodi device.
For more streaming options, be sure to check out our popular guides below:
Don’t Get Clipped!Most cord-cutters use IPVanish VPN and rightfully so.
The free streaming applications, addons, and paid IPTV services are usually hosted on insecure servers.
These shady outfits log everything that you access through their app or service.
Without IPVanish, your IP Address is being logged along with everything that you access through it.
Your IP Address points back to your location and identity which compromises both your privacy and security.
Your current identifying IP Address is 220.127.116.11
When you use IPVanish VPN, your IP address is masked and converted into an anonymous one.
IPVanish VPN will provide you with an anonymous connection to the Internet.
This will prevent your Internet Service Provider, app/addon developers, government agencies, and other 3rd parties from logging what you’re accessing online.
Setting up IPVanish VPN on your streaming device is simple!
Step 1 Register for an IPVanish VPN account by clicking the link below.
This special link provides you with a large discount.
Register for IPVanish Account & Save 74% (EXPIRES SOON)
Step 2 – From the home screen hover over Find.
If you’re using an Android TV Box, you can also find the IPVanish application in Google Play Store.
Step 3 – Scroll down and click Search.
Step 4 – Type in “Ipvanish” and click the first option.
Step 5 – Click the IPVanish VPN app.
Step 6 – Click Download.
Step 7 – Once the IPVanish app installs, click Open.
Step 8 – Enter your IPVanish account information and click Log In.
Step 9 – Click Connect.
Step 10 – Click OK.
Step 11 – That’s it! You have installed IPVanish VPN on your Firestick/Fire TV.
Now, click the home button on your remote and the VPN will continue running in the background.
Congratulations! You are now protected by a VPN which means everything that you stream or access through your Firestick or Android TV Box is hidden from the rest of the world.
If you ever need to stop the VPN service, simply re-launch the application and click the DISCONNECT button.
Revolution Kodi Addon FAQ
Is the Revolution Kodi Addon legal?
Yes. It is not illegal to install and use this Kodi add-on. However, what you access after you have installed this add-on may be illegal. Always use a VPN as outlined on this page so you can use Kodi add-ons anonymously.
Should I use a VPN with the Revolution Kodi addon?
A VPN such as IPVanish is always encouraged when installing any 3rd party Kodi addons and repositories. This will ensure your privacy and anonymity when streaming.
Can the Revolution Kodi addon be installed on firestick?
Yes. Follow the step-by-step instructions above. This tutorial was done using an Amazon Firestick 4K.
What's the difference between a Kodi addon and a Kodi repository?
A repository is a file that stores numerous Kodi addons and more for installation. Usually you are required to install a repository to install a Kodi addon or build.
What's the difference between a Kodi addon and a Kodi build?
You can think of a Kodi build as a bundle of the best add-ons, repositories, and a customized skin that you can install with one click.