Get 1,000+ Free Secret Apps on Firestick & Android TV/Google TV
This in-depth report of Planetarium Kodi Build will provide you with everything you need to know about this build on Firestick, Fire TV, Android TV Box, or any other device.
Is Planetarium safe to use? Is Planetarium legal? How do I install Planetarium Kodi Build? We will answer those questions and more in this article.
The reason why we ask legal questions is due to the fact that Planetarium isn’t available in Kodi’s official repository. This is oftentimes a warning sign.
Since this build can’t be installed through the official Kodi repository, it must be installed from an external provider which we display in the screenshot guide below.
Planetarium is an excellent Kodi build located in the Racoon City Repository, which contains some other popular builds such as Resident Evil.
The best parts of the Planetarium build include its awesome interface, quality video addons, content selection, and more.
For these reasons and more, we have included Planetarium within our Best Kodi Builds list.
Prior to installing any Kodi Build, we always recommend resetting Kodi to default settings. This can be easily done on any device you have Kodi installed on.
Table of Contents
Planetarium Kodi Build Screenshots
Is Planetarium Kodi Build Safe to Use?
Before I install this, I first want to scan their repository URL with VirusTotal.
Here is the screenshot of the scan results.
VirusTotal did not find any suspicious files or malware within the Planetarium repository URL.
However, this does not mean we shouldn’t protect ourselves when streaming content from this unverified 3rd party build.
The best way to protect yourself when using Planetarium is with IPVanish VPN.
IPVanish will provide you with an anonymous connection while streaming or downloading while using questionable builds such as this.
Now, here are the steps we went through to install Planetarium Kodi Build through their repository.
Planetarium Kodi Build Installation Process
- Launch Kodi
- Click the settings icon
- Click System
- Hover over Add-ons menu item and turn on Unknown sources if not already on
- Click Yes
- Click back on remote to go back to the System page
- Select File Manager
- Click Add source
- Click <None>
- Type the following URL exactly how it is listed here – http://racooncity.gq/repo and click OK
- Highlight the box under the source that you just typed in and enter a name for this media source, type “raccoon” or any other name you would like to identify this source as and click OK
- Click the back button on your remote or keyboard until you are back on the System screen
- Choose Add-ons
- Click Install from zip file
- Click “raccoon” or another name you assigned the media source in the previous step
- Click the zip file URL – repository.racooncity-1.0.0.zip
- Wait for the Racoon City Repository Add-on installed message to appear
- Click Install from Repository
- Click Racoon City Repository
- Click Program add-ons
- Click Racoon City Wizard
- Click Install
- Wait for Racoon City Wizard Add-On Installed message to appear
- Click Continue
- When Prompted to Build Menu, Click Not Here
- Return to Main Menu and click Add-Ons
- Click Program Addons
- Choose Racoon City Wizard
- Click Builds
- Scroll down and choose Planetarium
- Click Fresh Install
- Click Yes
- Wait for the Planetarium Kodi Build to install
- When this message appears click OK
- Once the download is complete, reopen Kodi from the Home menu
- That’s it! The Planetarium Kodi Build is now successfully installed
- Once at the main screen make sure to allow the menus to build and add-ons to install. This may take a few minutes so be patient.
The Firestick is the most popular streaming device on the market today.
The following tutorial will teach you how to install the best VPN on any Firestick or Fire TV. The same process works on Android TV Boxes as well.
Planetarium Build Features and Components
The Planetarium build features an awesome user-interface, and the layout allows for simple navigation.
The Planetarium build features a list of available categories, which include: Movies, TV Shows, All In One, Debrid, System, and Power.
Some of the highlighted Add-ons within the Planetarium build include The Crew, DeathStar, Asgard, Shadow, The Red Queen, DejaVu, and many others.
All of these addons and more are highlighted in our popular list of Best Kodi Addons.
We frequently receive questions on the TROYPOINT site regarding how to use Kodi builds. For more information on that refer to our guide below.
Overall, Planetarium is a great build that is small enough to work on any streaming device including the Amazon Firestick.
Learn how to sideload free streaming apps that are just as good if not better than Planetarium Kodi Build on your Firestick or Android TV Box.
Is The Planetarium Kodi Build Legal?
It’s impossible for TROYPOINT to determine whether these unverified addons/builds/apps hold the proper licensing.
If and when an add-on is deemed illegal, we notify our users immediately and update reports on our Website to reflect that information.
At first glance, it would appear that Planetarium is distributing copyrighted works without consent.
Users can always access titles that are available for free in the public domain.
Works such as this are not protected by copyright laws and may be downloaded, streamed, and shared without any legal ramifications.
In conclusion, the end-user is responsible for all content accessed through builds such as Planetarium Kodi Build.
Planetarium Kodi Build FAQ
[sc_fs_multi_faq headline-0=”h2″ question-0=”What is the Planetarium Kodi Build?” answer-0=”Planetarium is a Kodi build which is an all-encompassing platform that includes tons of working addons and other features for an enjoyable streaming experience.” image-0=”” headline-1=”h2″ question-1=”How Do I Use a Kodi Build?” answer-1=”Using a Kodi Build is as simple as installing and selecting from different Categories that can include: Movies, TV Shows, Live TV, Fitness, Kids, and much more.” image-1=”” headline-2=”h2″ question-2=”Are Kodi Builds Legal?” answer-2=”Yes. Kodi Builds are legal to install and use.” image-2=”” headline-3=”h2″ question-3=”What’s the difference between a Kodi addon and a Kodi build?” answer-3=”You can think of a Kodi build as a bundle of the best add-ons, repositories, and a customized skin that you can install with one click.” image-3=”” count=”4″ html=”true” css_class=””]
This page includes affiliate links where TROYPOINT may receive a commission at no extra cost to you. Many times, visitors will receive a discount due to the special arrangements made for our fans. Learn more on my Affiliate Disclaimer page.