This in-depth report of The Beast Kodi Build will provide you with everything you need to know about this build on Firestick, Fire TV, Android TV Box, or any other device.
Is The Beast safe to use? Is The Beast legal? How do I install The Beast Kodi Build? We will answer those questions and more in this article.
The reason why we ask legal questions is due to the fact that The Beast isn’t available in Kodi’s official repository. This is oftentimes a warning sign.
Since this build can’t be installed through the official Kodi repository, it must be installed from an external provider which we display in the screenshot guide below.
It’s important to point out that The Beast is one of the first Kodi builds to exist. This build is full of content, categories, and has a great user interface.
After testing The Beast Kodi build works great on the Amazon Firestick 4K. However, it also works on tons of other devices including Fire TVs, Fire TV Cubes, Android TV Boxes, NVIDIA SHIELDS, and more.
For these reasons and more, The Beast is considered one of the Best Kodi Builds by TROYPOINT.
Prior to installing any Kodi Build, we always recommend resetting Kodi to default settings. This can be easily done on any device you have Kodi installed on.
Legal Copyright Disclaimer: TROYPOINT is a tech website that publishes tutorials, news, and reviews. We do not verify if apps, services, or websites hold the proper licensing for media that they deliver. We do not own, operate, or re-sell any streaming site, service, app, or addon. Each person shall be solely responsible for media accessed and we assume that all visitors are complying with the copyright laws set forth within their jurisdiction. Referenced applications, addons, services, and streaming sites are not hosted or administered by TROYPOINT.
Beast Kodi Build Screenshots
Is The Beast Kodi Build Safe to Use?
Before I install this, I first want to scan their repository URL with VirusTotal.
Here is the screenshot of the scan results.
VirusTotal did not find any suspicious files or malware within the Beast repository URL.
However, this does not mean we shouldn’t protect ourselves when streaming content from this unverified 3rd party build.
The best way to protect yourself when using Beast is with IPVanish VPN.
IPVanish will provide you with an anonymous connection while streaming or downloading while using questionable builds such as this.
Now, here are the steps we went through to install Beast Kodi Build through their repository.
The Beast Kodi Installatioin Process
The following tutorial was done using an Amazon Firestick 4k. However these instructions will also work for any device compatible with Kodi.
- After connection has been made, exit IPVanish to your device home-screen
- Launch Kodi
- Click the settings icon
- Click System
- Hover over Add-ons menu item and turn on Unknown sources if not already on
- Click Yes
- Click back on remote to go back to the System page
- Select File Manager
- Click Add source
- Click <None>
- Type the following URL exactly as shown here – https://thebeastbuild.com/download and click OK
- Highlight the box under the source that you just typed in and enter a name for this media source such as “beast” and click OK.
- Click the back button on your remote or keyboard until you are back on the System screen
- Choose Add-ons
- Click Install from zip file
- Choose “beast” or another name you assigned the media source in the previous step
- Select thebeast.repository.zip
- Wait for “The Beast Repository Add-on installed”message to appear
- Click Install from repository
- Select The Beast Repository
- Select Program add-ons
- Choose “The Beast Wizard”
- Click Install
- When prompted with “The following additional add-ons will be installed” message click OK
- Wait a minute or two for The Beast Wizard add-on to install
- Enable any Settings you’d like and click Continue
- When this message appears just click Ignore for now.
- Go back to the home screen of Kodi and select Add-ons.
- Click Program add-ons.
- Choose The Beast Wizard.
- This message will then appear. Click Continue.
- Write down the code provided on the screen. In this example our code is 8399335.
- You will then need to open a web browser on a different device and enter the following URL – development-tools.net
- Enter in the code from the previous step. Again for this example ours was 8399335.
- You will then be directed to this screen. Click Generate token.
- Wait a few seconds for your token to appear.
- Write this token down, as you will need this for the next step.
- Return back to Kodi on your streaming device and select Enter token.
- Enter in the token you received from the previous step and click OK.
- You are now inside The Beast Wizard. For whatever reason when we opened the wizard for the first time we were unable to find the available builds. If this happens to you, we recommend selecting Close.
- Once back on this screen again, select The Beast Wizard.
- Now select Builds. You will notice the two different build options appear on the left.
- Choose The Beast option on the left menu.
- Then scroll over to the right menu. Scroll down and choose Fresh Install.
- Click Yes.
- Wait for the build to install.
- After the build is finished installing, click OK when this message appears
- Kodi will force close after installation is complete
- Re-open Kodi to see your build installed.
- That’s it! The Beast Kodi Build is now successfully installed!
The Firestick is the most popular streaming device on the market today.
The following tutorial will teach you how to install the best VPN on any Firestick or Fire TV. The same process works on Android TV Boxes as well.
The Beast Kodi Build Details & Description
After first launching this build, wait a minute or two for all addons to install and menus to download.
The Beast Kodi Build is an extensive build with tons of features and add-ons for an awesome streaming experience.
Categories provided within The Beast include: Movies, TV Shows, UK TV, Beast Sports, Beast USA, Kids, Document Aries, Best of The Beast, Men’s Area, Christmas, and more!
Although there are Live TV options via add-ons within this build, it’s important to note that most Kodi builds and add-ons do not provide the best options for Live TV streaming.
We always recommend using an IPTV Provider for this service. Check out our popular IPTV guide below for more information.
Some of the Add-ons provided within The Beast Kodi Build are: DeathStar, The Crew, Joker 2.0, Phoenix Rises, Cryptic, Exodus Redux, Fen, Kiddo, Leviathan, Numbers, and many more.
Remember outside of the already installed add-ons, by installing a repository you will have the freedom to choose additional streaming add-ons for your enjoyment. TROYPOINT’s list of the Best Kodi Add-ons can be found here: Best Kodi Add-On Page.
For more information regarding the developers and future updates for this build, we recommend following their Twitter Account.
Overall, The Beast is a great build that is small enough to work on any streaming device including the Amazon Firestick.
Learn how to sideload free streaming apps that are just as good if not better than the Beast Kodi Build on your Firestick or Android TV Box.
Is The Beast Kodi Build Legal?
It’s impossible for TROYPOINT to determine whether these unverified addons/builds/apps hold the proper licensing.
If and when an add-on is deemed illegal, we notify our users immediately and update reports on our Website to reflect that information.
At first glance, it would appear that Beast is distributing copyrighted works without consent.
Users can always access titles that are available for free in the public domain.
Works such as this are not protected by copyright laws and may be downloaded, streamed, and shared without any legal ramifications.
In conclusion, the end-user is responsible for all content accessed through builds such as the Beast Kodi Build.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is a Kodi Build?
A Kodi build is an all encompassing platform that includes tons of working addons and other features for an enjoyable streaming experience.
How Do I Use a Kodi Build?
Using a Kodi Build is as simple as installing and selecting from different Categories that can include: Movies, TV Shows, Live TV, Fitness, Kids, and much more.
Are Kodi Builds Legal?
Yes. Kodi Builds are legal to install and use. However, what you access on a build may not be legal.
What's the difference between a Kodi addon and a Kodi build?
You can think of a Kodi build as a bundle of the best add-ons, repositories, and a customized skin that you can install with one click.
This page includes affiliate links where TROYPOINT may receive a commission at no extra cost to you. Many times, you will receive a discount due to the special arrangements made for our visitors. I will never promote something that I personally don't use or recommend. Purchasing through my links directly supports TROYPOINT which keeps the content and tools coming. Thank you!