Get 1,000+ Free Secret Apps on Firestick & Android TV/Google TV
This in-depth report of Hard Nox Kodi Build will provide you with everything you need to know about this build on Firestick, Fire TV, Android TV Box, or any other device.
Is Hard Nox safe to use? Is Hard Nox legal? How do I install Hard Nox Kodi Build? We will answer those questions and more in this article.
The reason why we ask legal questions is due to the fact that Hard Nox isn’t available in Kodi’s official repository. This is oftentimes a warning sign.
Since this build can’t be installed through the official Kodi repository, it must be installed from an external provider which we display in the screenshot guide below.
Hard Nox is a Kodi Build located in the MisFit Mods Repository, which also contains the MisFit Mods Kodi Build.
Hard Nox is a popular build due to its user-friendly interface, build size, content, and categories. This Kodi build also works especially well when integrated with Real-Debrid.
For these reasons and more, Hard Nox is considered one of the Best Kodi Builds by TROYPOINT.
Prior to installing any Kodi Build, we always recommend resetting Kodi to default settings. This can be easily done on any device you have Kodi installed on.
Table of Contents
Hard Nox Kodi Build Screenshots
Is Hard Nox Kodi Build Safe to Use?
Before I install this, I first want to scan their repository URL with VirusTotal.
Here is the screenshot of the scan results.
VirusTotal did not find any suspicious files or malware within the Hard Nox repository URL.
However, this does not mean we shouldn’t protect ourselves when streaming content from this unverified 3rd party build.
The best way to protect yourself when using Hard Nox is with IPVanish VPN.
IPVanish will provide you with an anonymous connection while streaming or downloading while using questionable builds such as this.
Now, here are the steps we went through to install Hard Nox Kodi Build through their repository.
Hard Nox Kodi Build Installation Process
- Launch Kodi
- Click the settings icon
- Click System
- Hover over Add-ons menu item and turn on Unknown sources if not already on
- Click Yes
- Click back on remote to go back to the System page
- Select File Manager
- Click Add source
- Click <None>
- Type the following URL exactly as shown here – http://misfitmods.com/mmwiz/repo/
- Highlight the box under the source that you just typed in and enter a name for this media source
- Type “mm” or any other name you would like to identify this source as and click OK
- Click the back button on your remote or keyboard until you are back on the System screen
- Choose Add-ons
- Click Install from zip file
- Choose “mm” or another name you assigned the media source in the previous step
- Click the zip file URL – repository.misfitmods.zip
- Wait for the “Misfit Mods Repository Add-on installed” message to appear. You may have to be patient for a minute or two
- Click Install from repository
- Choose misfit mods: Repository
- Click Program add-ons
- Click Misfit Mods Wizard
- Click Install
- Wait for the “Misfit Mods Wizard Add-on installed” message to appear
- When this message appears click Dismiss
- Select Continue
- Then click the back button on your remote
- Return back to the home screen of Kodi and select Add-ons
- Choose Program add-ons
- Select Misfit Mods Wizard
- Click Builds
- Choose the Hard Nox Ultra build
- Scroll down and select Fresh Install
- Click Yes
- Wait for the Hard Nox Build to download
- When this message appears click OK
- Once the download is complete, reopen Kodi from the Home menu
- The Hard Nox Kodi Build will begin to launch. If you get this loading screen just wait a few seconds
- That’s it! The Hard Nox Kodi Build is now successfully installed.
- Once at the main screen make sure to allow the menus to build and add-ons to install. This may take a few minutes so be patient.
The Firestick is the most popular streaming device on the market today.
The following tutorial will teach you how to install the best VPN on any Firestick or Fire TV. The same process works on Android TV Boxes as well.
Hard Nox Kodi Build Details & Description
The Hard Nox Kodi build is a very user-friendly Kodi build, and is one of the best available Kodi builds today.
Hard Nox features a list of available categories, which include: Movies, TV Shows, My Addons, Kids, FanFavs, Music, Fitness, Horror, System, and more.
However, it’s important to note that most Kodi builds and add-ons are not the best options for Live TV streaming. We always recommend using IPTV services when it comes to Live TV.
Some of the Add-ons provided within the Hard Nox build include FEN, Luxray Video, Medusa, Wolfpack, Apocalypse 720, The Magic Dragon, and many more.
As mentioned previously, this build works especially well with Real-Debrid integrated. You can typically find the option to integrate your Real-Debrid account within the System or Settings categories.
Remember outside of the already installed add-ons, by installing a repository you will have the freedom to choose additional streaming add-ons for your enjoyment.
TROYPOINT’s list of the Best Kodi Add-ons can be found here: Best Kodi Add-On Page.
Overall, Hard Nox is a great build that is small enough to work on any streaming device including the Amazon Firestick.
Learn how to sideload free streaming apps that are just as good if not better than Hard Nox Kodi Build on your Firestick or Android TV Box.
Is The Hard Nox Kodi Build Legal?
It’s impossible for TROYPOINT to determine whether these unverified addons/builds/apps hold the proper licensing.
If and when an add-on is deemed illegal, we notify our users immediately and update reports on our Website to reflect that information.
At first glance, it would appear that Hard Nox is distributing copyrighted works without consent.
Users can always access titles that are available for free in the public domain.
Works such as this are not protected by copyright laws and may be downloaded, streamed, and shared without any legal ramifications.
In conclusion, the end-user is responsible for all content accessed through builds such as Hard Nox Kodi Build.
Frequently Asked Questions
[sc_fs_multi_faq headline-0=”h2″ question-0=”What is Hard Nox?” answer-0=”Hard Nox is a Kodi build which is an all-encompassing platform that includes tons of working addons and other features for an enjoyable streaming experience.” image-0=”” headline-1=”h2″ question-1=”How Do I Use a Kodi Build?” answer-1=”Using a Kodi Build is as simple as installing and selecting from different Categories that can include: Movies, TV Shows, Live TV, Fitness, Kids, and much more.” image-1=”” headline-2=”h2″ question-2=”Are Kodi Builds Legal?” answer-2=”Yes. Kodi Builds are legal to install and use. However, what you access on a build may not be legal.” image-2=”” headline-3=”h2″ question-3=”What’s the difference between a Kodi addon and a Kodi build?” answer-3=”You can think of a Kodi build as a bundle of the best add-ons, repositories, and a customized skin that you can install with one click.” image-3=”” count=”4″ html=”true” css_class=””]
This page includes affiliate links where TROYPOINT may receive a commission at no extra cost to you. Many times, visitors will receive a discount due to the special arrangements made for our fans. Learn more on my Affiliate Disclaimer page.