This page includes affiliate links where TROYPOINT may receive a commission at no extra cost to you. Many times, you will receive a discount due to the special arrangements made for our visitors. I will never promote something that I personally don't use or recommend. Purchasing through my links directly supports TROYPOINT which keeps the content and tools coming. Thank you!
This in-depth report of BMC Kodi Build will provide you with everything you need to know about this build on Firestick, Fire TV, Android TV Box, or any other device.
Is BMC safe to use? Is BMC legal? How do I install BMC Kodi Build? We will answer those questions and more in this article.
The reason why we ask legal questions is due to the fact that BMC isn’t available in Kodi’s official repository. This is oftentimes a warning sign.
Since this build can’t be installed through the official Kodi repository, it must be installed from an external provider which we display in the screenshot guide below.
BMC is a stacked Kodi build located in the Where The Monsters Live Repository, which also contains popular addons like Wolfpack.
The Badazz Media Center (BMC) build is best known for its Kodi 17 Krypton version, but we found the Kodi 18 Leia version to also work well!
One of the best parts of the BMC build is its smooth interface with great content selection.
For these reasons and more, we have included BMC within our Best Kodi Builds list.
When installing you will notice that BMC has two servers to download from. If one server does not work, try another until the build begins to install.
Prior to installing any Kodi Build, we always recommend resetting Kodi to default settings. This can be easily done on any device you have Kodi installed on.
Legal Copyright Disclaimer: TROYPOINT does not verify if apps, services, or websites hold the proper licensing for media that they deliver. We do not own, operate, or re-sell any streaming site, service, app, or addon. Each person shall be solely responsible for media accessed and should only contain works not protected by copyright. Referenced applications, addons, services, and streaming sites are not hosted or administered by TROYPOINT.
BMC Kodi Build Screenshots
Is BMC Kodi Build Safe to Use?
Before I install this, I first want to scan their repository URL with VirusTotal.
Here is the screenshot of the scan results.
VirusTotal did not find any suspicious files or malware within the BMC repository URL.
However, this does not mean we shouldn’t protect ourselves when streaming content from this unverified 3rd party build.
The best way to protect yourself when using BMC is with IPVanish VPN.
IPVanish will provide you with an anonymous connection while streaming or downloading while using questionable builds such as this.
Now, here are the steps we went through to install BMC Kodi Build through their repository.
BMC Kodi Build Installation Process
- Launch Kodi
- Click the settings icon
- Click System
- Hover over Add-ons menu item and turn on Unknown sources if not already on
- Click Yes
- Click back on remote to go back to the System page
- Select File Manager
- Click Add source
- Click <None>
- Type the following URL exactly how it is listed here – http://tinyurl.com/bmcrepo1 and click OK
- Highlight the box under the source that you just typed in and enter a name for this media source, type “bmc” or any other name you would like to identify this source as and click OK
- Click the back button on your remote or keyboard until you are back on the System screen
- Choose Add-ons
- Click Install from zip file
- Click “bmc” or another name you assigned the media source in previous step
- Click the zip file URL – repository.Wherethemonsterslive.zip
- Wait for Where The Monsters Live Repo message to appear
- Click Install from Repository
- Click Where The Monsters Live Repository
- Click Program add-ons
- Click Badazz Media Center Wizard 2
- Click Install
- Wait for Badazz Media Center Wizard Add-On Installed message to appear
- Click Continue
- When Prompted to Build Menu, Click Ignore
- Return to Main Menu and click Add-Ons
- Click Program Addons
- Choose Badazz Media Center Wizard 2
- Click Midian Builds
- Scroll down and choose (18.0) Simply Leia Server 1
- Note: If the Server 1 link doesn’t work we suggest trying Server 2
- Click (BMC 2) Clears old data and installs fresh
- Click Continue
- Wait for the BMC Kodi Build to install
- When this message appears click Force Close
- Once the download is complete, reopen Kodi from the Home menu
- The BMC Kodi Build will launch
- That’s it! The BMC Kodi Build is now successfully installed.
- Once at the main screen make sure to allow the menus to build and add-ons to install. This may take a few minutes so be patient.
- When this Trakt message appears you can either integrate your account or click No Thanks.
- When selecting Movies or TV Shows this screen will appear. Just click Cancel.
- Select Video add-ons
The Firestick is the most popular streaming device on the market today.
The following tutorial will teach you how to install the best VPN on any Firestick or Fire TV. The same process works on Android TV Boxes as well.
BMC Build Features and Components
The BMC build features a smooth interface, as the layout allows for simple navigation.
BMC features a list of available categories, which include: Movies, TV Shows, Cool Stuff, Kids Club, Sports, TV Guide, System, and Power.
Some of the highlighted Add-ons within the BMC build include Venom, ClickSville, Wolfpack, Magic Dragon, Midian, FEN, DeathStar, Kingdom, and many more.
As mentioned previously, this build works especially well with Real-Debrid integrated. For more Real-Debrid alternatives be sure to check out our guide below.
Remember outside of the already installed add-ons, by installing a repository you will have the freedom to choose additional streaming add-ons for your enjoyment.
TROYPOINT’s list of the Best Kodi Add-ons can be found here: Best Kodi Add-On Page.
Overall, BMC is a great build that is small enough to work on any streaming device including the Amazon Firestick.
Learn how to sideload free streaming apps that are just as good if not better than BMC Kodi Build on your Firestick or Android TV Box.
Is The BMC Kodi Build Legal?
It’s impossible for TROYPOINT to determine whether these unverified addons/builds/apps hold the proper licensing.
If and when an add-on is deemed illegal, we notify our users immediately and update reports on our Website to reflect that information.
At first glance, it would appear that BMC is distributing copyrighted works without consent.
Users can always access titles that are available for free in the public domain.
Works such as this are not protected by copyright laws and may be downloaded, streamed, and shared without any legal ramifications.
In conclusion, the end-user is responsible for all content accessed through builds such as BMC Kodi Build.
BMC Kodi Build FAQ
What is BMC?
BMC is a Kodi build which is an all-encompassing platform that includes tons of working addons and other features for an enjoyable streaming experience.
How Do I Use a Kodi Build?
Using a Kodi Build is as simple as installing and selecting from different Categories that can include: Movies, TV Shows, Live TV, Fitness, Kids, and much more.
Are Kodi Builds Legal?
Yes. Kodi Builds are legal to install and use. However, what you access on a build may not be legal.
What's the difference between a Kodi addon and a Kodi build?
You can think of a Kodi build as a bundle of the best add-ons, repositories, and a customized skin that you can install with one click.