Get 1,000+ Free Secret Apps on Firestick & Android TV/Google TV
This in-depth report of Xlite Kodi Build will provide you with everything you need to know about this build on Firestick, Fire TV, Android TV Box, or any other device.
Klix is a premium Kodi Build used for streaming Movies, Shows, Live TV, and more.
Is the Xlite build safe to use? Is Xlite build legal? How do I install Xlite Kodi Build? We will answer those questions and more in this article.
The reason why we ask legal questions is due to the fact that Xlite isn’t available in Kodi’s official repository. This is oftentimes a warning sign.
Since this build can’t be installed through the official Kodi repository, it must be installed from an external provider which we display in the screenshot guide below.
Xlite is a debrid build that only works with a resolver service such as real-debrid or All-Debrid.
It uses premium add-ons such as Seren, Fen, Homelander, The Crew, and Umbrella to provide high-definition streaming links.
For these reasons and more, it is listed as one of the Best Kodi Builds by TROYPOINT.
The Xlite build works great on any Android-powered device including the Amazon Firestick, Fire TV, and Android TV Boxes.
The Amazon Firestick is the most popular Kodi device due to its low price and ability to unlock the device.
Prior to installing any Kodi Build, we always recommend resetting Kodi to default settings. This can be easily done on any device you have Kodi installed on.
Table of Contents
- Is Xlite Kodi Build Safe to Use?
- Xlite Kodi Build Installation Process
- How to Enable Real-Debrid within Xlite
- Xlite Kodi Build – Details & Description
- Is Xlite Kodi Build Legal?
- Frequently Asked Questions
Is Xlite Kodi Build Safe to Use?
Before I install this, I first want to scan their repository URL with VirusTotal.
Here is the screenshot of the scan results.
VirusTotal did not find any suspicious files or malware within the 709 Repository.
However, this does not mean we shouldn’t protect ourselves when streaming content from this unverified 3rd party build.
Kodi even alerts us during setup that these 3rd party Add-ons and builds will be given access to personal data stored on our device.
The best way to protect yourself when using Xlite is with our #1 Ranked VPN Provider.
A VPN will provide you with an anonymous connection while streaming or downloading while using questionable builds such as this.
Now, here are the steps we went through to install Xlite Kodi Build through their repository.
Xlite Kodi Build Installation Process
- Launch Kodi
- Click the settings icon
- Click System
- Hover over Add-ons menu item and turn on Unknown sources if not already on
- Read this important Warning prior to proceeding.
Add-ons and builds will be given access to personal data stored on your device!
This is why it is so important running our #1 Ranked VPN if you’re going to use a 3rd party addon or build such as Xlite.
A VPN won’t allow these 3rd party addons and builds to gain access to your personal data.
- Click Yes
- Click back on the remote to go back to the System page
- Select File Manager
- Click Add source
- Click <None>
- Type the following URL exactly as shown here – https://zaxxon709.github.io/repo
NOTE: Since the latest Kodi update to 19.4, many users have noticed the colon key is no longer in the main keypad when entering URLs. Simply click the CAPS/LOCK button to find it.
- Highlight the box under the source that you just typed in and enter a name for this media source
- Type “zax” or any other name you would like to identify this source as and click OK
- Click the back button on your remote or keyboard until you are back on the System screen
- Choose Add-ons
- Click Install from zip file
- Choose “zax” or another name you assigned the media source in the previous step
- Select the zip file – repository.709.zip
- Wait for the “7o9 Repo Add-on installed” message to appear.
- Click Install from repository
- Choose The 7o9 Repo
- Click Program add-ons
- Select 7o9 Wizard
- Click Install
- You will then see the 7o9 Wizard add-on installed message
- When prompted, click OK
- Click Close
- Select the 7o9Wizard
- Click Open
- Click Build Menu
- Click Yes
- Select the Xlite Plus Build
- Click Continue
- Wait for the build to install
- Click OK
- Kodi will now close. Relaunch the application to see the Xlite Kodi Build installed
IMPORTANT NOTE: As stated above, users must integrate a real-debrid or other premium account to provide streaming links.
The guide below shows how to do this within the Xlite build.
How to Enable Real-Debrid within Xlite
Unlike other Kodi Builds, Xlite requires integration for each separate addon within the build.
In this guide, we show how to enable Real-Debrid within the Homelander Kodi Addon.
This will also work for other add-ons within the build including Fen, Seren, and more.
1. From the home screen of Xlite, select Settings.
2. Choose Add-Ons.
3. Click My add-ons.
4. Choose Video Add-ons.
5. Select Homelander or other addon of your choice.
6. Click Open.
7. Select Tools.
8. Choose ResolveURL: Settings.
9. Hover over Universal Resolvers 2 and click (Re)Authorise My Account.
10. Write down or remember the code provided.
11. Vist real-debrid.com/device to enter your authorization code.
12. You will then encounter real-debrid authorization successful message.
Xlite Kodi Build – Details & Description
Xlite is a sleek Kodi Build that provides premium streaming options for Movies and TV Shows.
Users can also find live streaming options via the PVR IPTV Simple Client.
Xlite features some of the best Kodi Addons available which means sources are available fast and play buffer-free.
There are tons of fabulous categories to choose from including Movies, TV Shows, Networks, Sports, Addons, and more.
The home-screen provides a user-friendly interface that makes streaming simple and enjoyable.
Give the Xlite Kodi Build a try today!
Is Xlite Kodi Build Legal?
It’s impossible for TROYPOINT to determine whether these unverified Kodi Builds/Addons hold the proper licensing.
If and when a build or addon is deemed illegal, we notify our users immediately and update reports on our Website to reflect that information.
At first glance, it would appear that the Xlite Kodi Build is distributing copyrighted works without consent.
Users may legally access movies/TV shows that fall under the Public Domain.
Works in the Public Domain are not protected by copyright laws and may be downloaded, streamed, and shared without any legal ramifications.
In conclusion, the end-user is responsible for all content accessed through apps such as Stremio.
TROYPOINT recommends using 100% legal and verified free streaming options instead of Xlite Kodi Build. You will find a link to the best free legal movie/TV show apps below.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Xlite Kodi Build?
Xlite is a Kodi build which is an all-encompassing platform that includes tons of working addons and other features for an enjoyable streaming experience.
How Do I Use a Kodi Build?
Using a Kodi Build is as simple as installing and selecting from different categories that can include: Movies, TV Shows, Live TV, Fitness, Kids, and much more.
Are Kodi Builds Legal?
Yes. Kodi Builds are legal to install and use. However, what you access on a build may not be legal.
What’s the Difference Between a Kodi Addon and a Kodi Build?
You can think of a Kodi build as a bundle of the best add-ons, repositories, and a customized skin that you can install with one click.
This page includes affiliate links where TROYPOINT may receive a commission at no extra cost to you. Many times, visitors will receive a discount due to the special arrangements made for our fans. Learn more on my Affiliate Disclaimer page.