This page includes affiliate links where TROYPOINT may receive a commission at no extra cost to you. Many times, you will receive a discount due to the special arrangements made for our visitors. I will never promote something that I personally don't use or recommend. Purchasing through my links directly supports TROYPOINT which keeps the content and tools coming. Thank you!
This step-by-step tutorial will show you how to install Titanium Kodi Build.
Titanium is a Kodi build that includes all the best add-ons and repositories with just one simple installation.
Titanium is compatible with all versions of Kodi including Kodi 18. It features an easy to use layout with plenty of add-ons, tools, and more to make your streaming experience enjoyable.
For these reasons and more, Titanium has been selected as a Best Kodi Build by the TROYPOINT Community.
TROYPOINT suggests resetting Kodi to default settings prior to installing any build for the best results. See below how to reset Kodi on your preferred device.
Legal Copyright Disclaimer: TROYPOINT does not verify if apps, services, or websites hold the proper licensing for media that they deliver. We do not own, operate, or re-sell any streaming site, service, app, or addon. Each person shall be solely responsible for media accessed and should only contain works not protected by copyright. Referenced applications/addons/services are not hosted or administered by TROYPOINT.
Titanium Kodi Build Screenshots
Use the steps below to install the Titanium Kodi Build on your Kodi device.
Install Titanium Kodi Build Guide
- Launch Kodi
- Click the Settings icon
- Click System
- Hover over Add-ons and turn on Unknown Sources if not already enabled
- Go back to previous screen (System) and click File Manager
- Click Add source
- Click <None>
- Type the following URL exactly how it is listed here – http://repo.supremebuilds.com and click OK
- Highlight the box under the source that you just typed in and enter a name for this media source, type supreme, or change to any other name you would like to identify this source as and click OK
- Click your back button on remote or keyboard to return to System Page. Click Add-Ons
- Choose Install from zip file
- Select supreme or other name you assigned the media source
- Click repository.supremebuilds.zip
- Wait for Supreme Builds Repository Add-on installed message to appear
- Click Install from repository
- Choose Supreme Builds Repository
- Click Program add-ons
- Choose Supreme Builds Wizard
- Click Install
- Wait for Supreme Builds Wizard Add-on installed message to appear
- Click Dismiss
- Click Continue
- Select Build Menu
- Choose Titanium 18 – USA Server
IMPORTANT NOTE: If you find your preferred Server does not work, I suggest choosing a different one until the build installs.
I have found the USA Server often prompts an “invalid zip” error. If you encounter this, try the Canada Server.
- Click Fresh Install
- Click Continue
- Wait for Titanium build to install
- Once the download is complete, reopen Kodi from the Home menu
- That’s it! The Titanium Kodi Build is now successfully installed.
- Once at the main screen make sure to allow the menus to build and add-ons to install. This may take a few minutes so be patient.
As mentioned previously, this build works especially well with Real-Debrid integrated.
Follow the quick steps below for integration Real-Debrid within the Titanium Kodi build.
1. Hover over the Main Menu category.
2. Click down and choose Settings.
3. Scroll all the way down and select System.
4. Hover over Add-ons and select Manage dependencies.
5. Scroll down and click ResolveURL.
6. Select Configure.
7. Scroll down and choose (Re)Authorise My Account under the Real-Debrid header.
8. This screen will appear. Write down the code provided.
9. Open an Internet browser on another device and go to https://real-debrid.com/device.
10. Enter in the provided code from Step 4 and click Continue.
11. Your Real-Debrid application is now approved!
12. That’s it! You should then notice a “ResolveURL Real Debrid Resolver Authorized” message appear on the bottom right.
Titanium Build Features and Components
After restarting Kodi with the Titanium build installed, be sure to allow enough time for add-ons to update in the background.
You should see messages appear while these updates are taking place. If you notice that background images aren’t loading properly, restart Kodi again.
Categories provide are: Movies, TV Shows, Sports, Kids Zone, Fitness, Weather, Favourites, and Main Menu.
With the Titanium build there are numerous add-ons pre-installed for your enjoyment. Here are a few included: The Crew, Tempest, DeathStar, Gaia, Exodus Redux, The Magic Dragon, and many more.
We frequently receive questions on the TROYPOINT site regarding how to use Kodi builds. For more information on that refer to our guide below.
Remember, by installing a repository, you will have the freedom to choose different streaming add-ons for your enjoyment. TROYPOINT’s list of the Best Kodi Add-ons can be found here:
The Titanium Build works great on the Amazon Fire TV Stick 4k which is the most popular Kodi streaming device available.
Give the updated Titanium build a try today!
Don’t Get Clipped!Most cord-cutters use IPVanish VPN and rightfully so.
The free streaming applications, addons, and paid IPTV services are usually hosted on insecure servers.
These shady outfits log everything that you access through their app or service.
Without IPVanish, your IP Address is being logged along with everything that you access through it.
Your IP Address points back to your location and identity which compromises both your privacy and security.
Your current identifying IP Address is 126.96.36.199
When you use IPVanish VPN, your IP address is masked and converted into an anonymous one.
IPVanish VPN will provide you with an anonymous connection to the Internet.
This will prevent your Internet Service Provider, app/addon developers, government agencies, and other 3rd parties from logging what you’re accessing online.
Setting up IPVanish VPN on your streaming device is simple!
Step 1 Register for an IPVanish VPN account by clicking the link below.
This special link provides you with a large discount.
Register for IPVanish Account & Save 74% (EXPIRES SOON)
Step 2 – From the home screen hover over Find.
If you’re using an Android TV Box, you can also find the IPVanish application in Google Play Store.
Step 3 – Scroll down and click Search.
Step 4 – Type in “Ipvanish” and click the first option.
Step 5 – Click the IPVanish VPN app.
Step 6 – Click Download.
Step 7 – Once the IPVanish app installs, click Open.
Step 8 – Enter your IPVanish account information and click Log In.
Step 9 – Click Connect.
Step 10 – Click OK.
Step 11 – That’s it! You have installed IPVanish VPN on your Firestick/Fire TV.
Now, click the home button on your remote and the VPN will continue running in the background.
Congratulations! You are now protected by a VPN which means everything that you stream or access through your Firestick or Android TV Box is hidden from the rest of the world.
If you ever need to stop the VPN service, simply re-launch the application and click the DISCONNECT button.
Titanium Kodi FAQ
What is Titanium Kodi?
Titanium is a Kodi build featuring an all-encompassing platform that includes tons of working addons and other features for an enjoyable streaming experience.
How Do I Use a Kodi Build?
Using a Kodi Build is as simple as installing and selecting from different Categories that can include: Movies, TV Shows, Live TV, Fitness, Kids, and much more.
Are Kodi Builds Legal?
Yes. Kodi Builds are legal to install and use. However, what you access on a build may not be legal. To ensure your privacy when streaming, always enable a VPN with Kodi.
What's the difference between a Kodi addon and a Kodi build?
You can think of a Kodi build as a bundle of the best add-ons, repositories, and a customized skin that you can install with one click.