This tutorial with step-by-step instructions will show you How To Install the Plutonium Kodi Build on your preferred streaming device.
After testing The Plutonium Kodi build works great on the Amazon Firestick 4K. However, it also works on tons of other devices including Fire TVs, Fire TV Cubes, Android TV Boxes, NVIDIA SHIELDS, and more.
For these reasons and more, Plutonium is considered one of the Best Kodi Builds by TROYPOINT.
Prior to installing any Kodi Build, we always recommend resetting Kodi to default settings. This can be easily done on any device you have Kodi installed on.
Plutonium Kodi Build Screenshots
Use the steps below to install the Plutonium Kodi Build on your Kodi device.
How To Install Plutonium Kodi Build Guide
The following tutorial was done using an Amazon Firestick 4k. However these instructions will also work for any device compatible with Kodi.
- After connection has been made, exit IPVanish to your device home-screen
- Launch Kodi
- Click the settings icon
- Click System
- Hover over Add-ons menu item and turn on Unknown sources if not already on
- Click Yes
- Click back on remote to go back to the System page
- Select File Manager
- Click Add source
- Click <None>
- Type the following URL exactly as shown here – http://ezzer-mac.com/repo and click OK
- Highlight the box under the source that you just typed in and enter a name for this media source such as “em” and click OK.
- Click the back button on your remote or keyboard until you are back on the System screen
- Choose Add-ons
- Click Install from zip file
- Choose “em” or another name you assigned the media source in the previous step
- Select the zip file URL – repository.EzzerMacsWizard.zip
- Wait for “The EzzerMacs Wizard Repository Add-on installed”message to appear
- Click Install from repository
- Select EzzerMacs Wizard Repository
- Select Program add-ons
- Choose EzzerMac Wizard
- Click Install
- Wait a minute or two for The EzzerMac Wizard add-on to install
- When this screen appears just click Dismiss.
- When this message appears just click Continue.
- Select “Click Here” when this message appears.
- Go back to the home screen of Kodi and select Add-ons.
- Click Program add-ons.
- Choose EzzerMac Wizard.
- You are now inside the EzzerMac Wizard. Select Builds and you will notice the different build options appear on the left.
- Choose Ezzer-Mac’s Plutonium Build KOD option on the left menu under “Ezzermacs Builds.”
- Then scroll over to the right menu. Scroll down and choose Fresh Install.
- Click Yes.
- Wait for the build to install.
- After the build is finished installing, click OK when this message appears
- Kodi will force close after installation is complete
- Re-open Kodi to see your build installed.
- That’s it! the Plutonium Kodi Build is now successfully installed!
Warning! Protect Yourself With A VPNMost cord-cutters use a VPN and rightfully so.
The free streaming applications, addons, and paid IPTV services that you use are usually hosted on insecure servers.
Without a VPN, your IP Address is being logged.
Your IP Address points back to your location and identity which compromises both your privacy and security.
Your current IP Address is 220.127.116.11 – When you use a VPN, your real IP address will be converted into an anonymous new one.
A VPN will provide you with an anonymous connection to the Internet.
This will prevent your Internet Service Provider, app/addon developers, government agencies, and any 3rd party from logging what you’re accessing online.
The most popular VPN among cord-cutters is IPVanish due to their blazing fast speeds and zero log policy.
Its important to use a VPN that is fast since we are streaming large HD files. Its also crucial to find one that keeps no logs of what their subscribers access while online.
Setting up IPVanish VPN on your streaming device is simple!
Step 1 Register for an IPVanish VPN account by clicking the link below.
This exclusive link provides you with a hefty discount, only available to TROYPOINT visitors like you.
Register for IPVanish Account & Save 57%
Step 2 – Hover over the search icon on your Firestick, Fire TV, or Fire TV Cube and type in “Ipvanish”
You may also find the IPVanish App in the Google Play Store for those of you who are using Android TV Boxes, phones, and tablets.
Step 3 – Click the IPVanish VPN option that appears.
Step 4 – Click the IPVanish icon under Apps & Games.
Step 5 – Click Download.
Step 6 – Click Open.
Step 7 – Enter your username and password to login. Your username is the email that you used to register for IPVanish service with and your password is automatically generated and emailed to you.
Step 8 – Click Connect button.
Step 9 – Click OK for Connection request if it appears.
Step 10 – You will notice that your IP Address changes along with location of connection. You are now operating anonymously through your device.
Click the Home Button on your remote and the VPN will remain running in the background.
Congratulations! You are now protected by a VPN which means everything that you stream or access through your Firestick or Android TV Box is hidden from the rest of the world.
If you ever need to stop the VPN service, simply re-launch the application and click the DISCONNECT button.
Plutonium Kodi Build Details & Description
After first launching this build, wait a minute or two for all addons to install and menus to download.
The Plutonium Kodi Build is an extensive build with tons of features and add-ons for an awesome streaming experience.
Categories provided within Plutonium include Movies, TV Shows, Docs, Sports, Videos, Apps, Music, Yoda, Ghost, Red Queen, and many more.
Some of the Add-ons provided within Plutonium Kodi Build are Yoda, Athena, Red Queen, DeathStar, Medusa, Voodoo, The Magic Dragon, and others.
Although Plutonium contains a Live TV category, we recommend checking out our IPTV Guide for verified services.
Remember outside of the already installed add-ons, by installing a repository you will have the freedom to choose additional streaming add-ons for your enjoyment.
TROYPOINT’s list of the Best Kodi Add-ons can be found here: Best Kodi Add-On Page.
For more information regarding the developers and future updates for this build, we recommend following their Twitter Account.
Overall, Plutonium is a great build that is small enough to work on any streaming device including the Amazon Firestick.
Give the updated Plutonium build a try today!
Get my free guide on how to Supercharge Kodi. You will learn how to install the best Kodi addons with the click of a button. By using my method within the guide, you won’t be required to install each addon one-by-one such as you do within this tutorial.
Get all of the best addons with one click!
Downloaded over 800,000 times!
Frequently Asked Questions
What is a Kodi Build?
A Kodi build is an all encompassing platform that includes tons of working addons and other features for an enjoyable streaming experience.
How Do I Use a Kodi Build?
Using a Kodi Build is as simple as installing and selecting from different Categories that can include: Movies, TV Shows, Live TV, Fitness, Kids, and much more.
Are Kodi Builds Legal?
Yes. Kodi Builds are legal to install and use. However, what you access on a build may not be legal. To ensure your privacy when streaming, always enable a VPN with Kodi.
What's the difference between a Kodi addon and a Kodi build?
You can think of a Kodi build as a bundle of the best add-ons, repositories, and a customized skin that you can install with one click.