This in-depth report of Slamious Kodi Build will provide you with everything you need to know about this build on Firestick, Fire TV, Android TV Box, or any other device.
Is Slamious safe to use? Is Slamious legal? How do I install Slamious Kodi Build? We will answer those questions and more in this article.
The reason why we ask legal questions is due to the fact that Slamious isn’t available in Kodi’s official repository. This is oftentimes a warning sign.
Since this build can’t be installed through the official Kodi repository, it must be installed from an external provider which we display in the screenshot guide below.
The Slamious build is located with the Slamious Repository and is currently working great.
For these reasons and more, Slamious is considered one of the Best Kodi Builds by TROYPOINT.
Prior to installing any Kodi Build, we always recommend resetting Kodi to default settings. This can be easily done on any device you have Kodi installed on.
Legal Copyright Disclaimer: TROYPOINT is a tech website that publishes tutorials, news, and reviews. We do not verify if apps, services, or websites hold the proper licensing for media that they deliver. We do not own, operate, or re-sell any streaming site, service, app, or addon. Each person shall be solely responsible for media accessed and we assume that all visitors are complying with the copyright laws set forth within their jurisdiction. Referenced applications, addons, services, and streaming sites are not hosted or administered by TROYPOINT.
Slamious Kodi Build Screenshots
Is Slamious Kodi Build Safe to Use?
Before I install this, I first want to scan their repository URL with VirusTotal.
Here is the screenshot of the scan results.
VirusTotal did not find any suspicious files or malware within the Slamious repository URL.
However, this does not mean we shouldn’t protect ourselves when streaming content from this unverified 3rd party build.
The best way to protect yourself when using Slamious is with IPVanish VPN.
IPVanish will provide you with an anonymous connection while streaming or downloading while using questionable builds such as this.
Now, here are the steps we went through to install Slamious Kodi Build through their repository.
Slamious Kodi Build Installation Process
The following tutorial was done using an Amazon Firestick 4k. However these instructions will also work for any device compatible with Kodi.
- After connection has been made, exit IPVanish to your device home-screen
- Launch Kodi
- Click the settings icon
- Click System
- Hover over Add-ons menu item and turn on Unknown sources if not already on
- Click Yes
- Click back on remote to go back to the System page
- Select File Manager
- Click Add source
- Click <None>
- Type the following URL exactly as shown here – http://slamiousbuilds.com/repo and click OK
- Highlight the box under the source that you just typed in and enter a name for this media source such as “slam” and click OK.
- Click the back button on your remote or keyboard until you are back on the System screen
- Choose Add-ons
- Click Install from zip file
- Choose “slam” or another name you assigned the media source in the previous step
- Select the zip file URL – Slamious.Repo.zip
- Wait for the “Slamious Repo Add-on installed” message to appear
- Click Install from repository
- Select Slamious Repo
- Select Program add-ons
- Choose Slamious Wizard
- Click Install
- Wait a minute or two for the Slamious Wizard add-on to install
- When this screen appears just click Dismiss.
- When this message appears just click Continue.
- Select Ignore when this message appears, or just click the back button on your remote.
- Go back to the home screen of Kodi and select Add-ons.
- Click Program add-ons.
- Choose Slamious Wizard
- You are now inside the Slamious Wizard. Select Builds.
- Scroll down and select (18.5) Slamious 18 under the Leia Builds.
- Then choose Fresh Install.
- Click Continue.
- Wait for the build to install.
- When prompted with this message click Install Themes.
- For this example, we chose the Default Red Theme.
- Next select Force Close.
- Re-open Kodi to launch the Slamious build.
- That’s it! the Slamious Build is now successfully installed!
- After first launching this build, wait a minute or two for all addons to install and menus to download.
The Firestick is the most popular streaming device on the market today.
The following tutorial will teach you how to install the best VPN on any Firestick or Fire TV. The same process works on Android TV Boxes as well.
Slamious Build Details & Description
The Slamious Kodi Build is an extensive Kodi build with tons of features and add-ons for an awesome streaming experience.
Categories provided within Slamious include Movies, TV Shows, Live TV, Kids, Music, Sports, Videos, Addons, Debrid, and System.
Some of the Add-ons provided within Slamious Kodi Build are The Crew, Numbers, Marauder, YouTube, ReleaseBB, and many others.
Although Slamious contains a Live TV category, we recommend checking out our IPTV Guide for verified services.
Remember outside of the already installed add-ons, by installing a repository you will have the freedom to choose additional streaming add-ons for your enjoyment.
TROYPOINT’s list of the Best Kodi Add-ons can be found here: Best Kodi Add-On Page.
For more information regarding the developers and future updates for this build, we recommend following their Twitter Account.
Overall, Slamious is a great build that is small enough to work on any streaming device including the Amazon Firestick.
Learn how to sideload free streaming apps that are just as good if not better than Slamious Kodi Build on your Firestick or Android TV Box.
Is The Slamious Kodi Build Legal?
It’s impossible for TROYPOINT to determine whether these unverified addons/builds/apps hold the proper licensing.
If and when an add-on is deemed illegal, we notify our users immediately and update reports on our Website to reflect that information.
At first glance, it would appear that Slamious is distributing copyrighted works without consent.
Users can always access titles that are available for free in the public domain.
Works such as this are not protected by copyright laws and may be downloaded, streamed, and shared without any legal ramifications.
In conclusion, the end-user is responsible for all content accessed through builds such as Slamious Kodi Build.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Slamious Build?
Slamious is a Kodi build, which is an all-encompassing platform that includes tons of working addons and other features for an enjoyable streaming experience.
How Do I Use a Kodi Build?
Using a Kodi Build is as simple as installing and selecting from different Categories that can include: Movies, TV Shows, Live TV, Fitness, Kids, and much more.
Are Kodi Builds Legal?
Yes. Kodi Builds are legal to install and use. However, what you access on a build may not be legal.
What's the difference between a Kodi addon and a Kodi build?
You can think of a Kodi build as a bundle of the best add-ons, repositories, and a customized skin that you can install with one click.
This page includes affiliate links where TROYPOINT may receive a commission at no extra cost to you. Many times, you will receive a discount due to the special arrangements made for our visitors. I will never promote something that I personally don't use or recommend. Purchasing through my links directly supports TROYPOINT which keeps the content and tools coming. Thank you!