Get 1,000+ Free Secret Apps on Firestick & Android TV/Google TV
This in-depth report of the Odin Kodi Addon will provide you with everything you need to know about this add-on on Firestick, Fire TV, Android TV Box, or any other device.
Is Odin Kodi safe to use? Is Odin Kodi Addon legal? How do I install Odin Kodi Addon? We will answer those questions and more in this article.
The reason why we ask legal questions is due to the fact that Odin isn’t available in Kodi’s official repository. This is oftentimes a warning sign.
Since this add-on can’t be installed through the official Kodi repository, it must be installed from an external provider which we display in the screenshot guide below.
Odin is a Movie & TV Show addon within the Narcacist Repository, which contains several other well-known video addons.
that works fabulously on all devices including the Amazon Firestick 4k, Fire TV, Fire TV Cube, NVIDIA Shield, and Android TV Boxes.
The Amazon Firestick is the most popular Kodi device due to its low price and jailbreaking abilities.
For these reasons and more, Odin can be found in our list of Best Kodi Addons.
Table of Contents
Is Odin Kodi Addon Safe to Use?
Before I install this, I first want to scan their repository URL with VirusTotal.
Here is the screenshot of the scan results.
VirusTotal did not find any suspicious files or malware within the Odin repository URL.
However, this does not mean we shouldn’t protect ourselves when streaming content from this unverified 3rd party add-on.
The best way to protect yourself when using Odin Kodi is with IPVanish VPN.
IPVanish will provide you with an anonymous connection while streaming or downloading while using questionable add-ons such as this.
Now, here are the steps we went through to install the Odin Kodi Addon through their repository.
Odin Kodi Addon Installation Process
- Launch Kodi
- Click the settings icon
- Click System
- Hover over Add-ons menu item and turn on Unknown sources if not already on
- Click Yes
- Click back on remote to go back to the System page
- Select File Manager
- Click Add source
- Click <None>
- Type the following URL exactly how it is listed here – http://narcacist.com/repo and click OK
- This is the official source of the Odin addon
IMPORTANT NOTE: Disregard the URL in the image below, as this was the Kodi 18 URL for Odin. Use the URL we list above.
- Highlight the box under the source that you just typed in and enter a name for this media source, type “odin” or any other name you would like to identify this source as and click OK
- Click your back button on remote or keyboard until you are back on the System screen
- Choose Add-ons
- Click Install from zip file
- Choose “odin” or another name you assigned the media source in the previous step
- Click the zip file URL – repository.EzzerMacsWizard.zip
- Wait for “EzzerMacs Wizard Repository Add-on installed” message to appear
- Click Install From repository
- Choose EzzerMacs Wizard Repository
- Click Video Add-Ons
- Choose Odin
- Click Install
- Kodi will then prompt the message below stating “The following additional add-ons will be installed”, Click OK
- Wait for Odin Add-on installed message to appear
- Return back to the home screen of Kodi and select add-ons
- Choose Video add-ons
- Select Odin
- Installation of the Odin Kodi Addon is now complete!
Odin Kodi Addon Description & Details
Odin features a simple interface that is very to use. There is also a solid variety of Movies and TV Shows to choose from.
Categories include: Authorize Debrid, Movies, New Movies, TV Shows, Real Debrid (One Click), New TV Episodes, and Kids Section.
Unfortunately, If you are a Trakt user, there appears to be no integration available with this updated version of Odin.
For other great Kodi add-ons and streaming apps that work the best with Real-Debrid, be sure to check out our guide below.
Overall, Odin is an awesome Kodi addon that works fabulously on all devices.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I install the Odin Kodi Addon?
This guide provides installation instructions for the Odin Kodi addon that is not available within Kodi’s official repository.
Is this Kodi Addon legal?
Yes. This addon is legal, however, not all content within the addon is legal. Make sure you are only accessing films and shows within the public domain.
What is the difference between a Kodi addon and build?
A kodi build encompasses numerous Kodi addons, wizards, and more into one for an all-inclusive streaming experience.
Should I use IPVanish VPN with the Odin Kodi Addon?
Yes. We always recommend connecting to IPVanish VPN with any unverified Streaming App or addon to protect your data and privacy.
This page includes affiliate links where TROYPOINT may receive a commission at no extra cost to you. Many times, visitors will receive a discount due to the special arrangements made for our fans. Learn more on my Affiliate Disclaimer page.