This following tutorial will show you How To Install Numbers Kodi Addon using step-by-step instructions.
Numbers is a fork of the popular Exodus add-on and a perfect add-on for those looking to watch Movies & TV Shows. It has an exceptional amount of streams and a simple interface that is easy for anyone to use.
Because it stays updated and is full of content, Numbers is listed as one of TROYPOINT’s Best Kodi Add-Ons.
For best results, TROYPOINT recommends integrating a real-debrid account within Numbers. This will provide you with tons of high quality links including torrenting options for buffer-free streaming.
We will provide you with instructions on how to integrate Real-Debrid within this add-on after the installation tutorial.
NOTE: After testing we found that Numbers does include some torrent links when real-debrid is integrated. If you decide to use this option, a VPN is needed to ensure your privacy.
Follow the steps below to install Numbers on your Kodi device.TROYPOINT Tip: You should always use a VPN to protect your identity and security when streaming free movies and TV shows with third party Kodi addons/builds such as this.
Legal Copyright Disclaimer: This technology shall only be used to stream movies or TV shows that fall under the public domain. TROYPOINT does not endorse or promote illegal activity tied to streaming or downloading copyrighted works. The end-user shall be solely responsible for media accessed through any service or app referenced on this Website. Referenced applications/addons are not hosted by TROYPOINT and this guide is for educational purposes only.
How to Install Numbers Kodi Addon Guide
- Launch Kodi
- Click the settings icon
- Click System
- Hover over Add-ons menu item and turn on Unknown sources if not already on
- Click Yes
- Click back on remote to go back to the System page
- Select File Manager
- Click Add source
- Click <None>
- Type the following url exactly how it is listed here – http://cellardoortv.com/repo and click OK
- Highlight the box under the source that you just typed in and enter a name for this media source, type cellar or any other name you would like to identify this source as and click OK
- Click your back button on remote or keyboard until you are back on the System screen
- Choose Add-ons
- Click Install from zip file
- Choose cellar or another name you assigned the media source in the previous step
- Click repository.cdrepo.zip
- Wait for CellarDoorTV Repo Add-on installed message to appear
- Click Install From repository
- Choose CellarDoorTV Repo
- Click Video Add-Ons
- Choose NuMb3r5 (Numbers)
- Click Install
- Kodi will then prompt the message below stating “The following additional add-ons will be installed”, Click OK
- Wait for Numbers Add-on installed message to appear
Installation is now complete. Enjoy!
How to Integrate Real-Debrid
1. First you must register for a Real-Debrid account if you don’t have one already.
2. Launch the Numbers Kodi Addon.
3. Scroll down and select System.
4. Then select Settings.
5. Click Resolver Settings.
6. Within the Universal Resolvers menu on the left, scroll down and select (Re)Authorize My Account under Real-Debrid.
7. This screen will appear. Write down the code provided.
8. Open an Internet browser on another device and go to https://real-debrid.com/device.
9. Enter in the provided code from Step 7 and click Continue.
10. Your Real-Debrid application is now approved!
11. Return back to Numbers and select Search.
12. Select whichever option you prefer. For this example we chose Movies.
13. Select New search.
14. Enter in the Movie or TV Show you desire. For this example we used Night of The Living Dead, which is one of TROYPOINT’s Best Public Domain Movies.
15. Choose the 1968 version of Night of The Living Dead.
16. Notice the Real-Debrid links that appear with the “RD” in the link name.
17. That’s it! You are now able to watch Movies and TV Shows using Real-Debrid within the Numbers Kodi Add-on.
Numbers Kodi Addon Features & Description
After installation you will notice the interface of Numbers is the exact same as Exodus. Numbers features a super simple home screen, listing only 9 Categories. They include: Movies, TV Shows, My Movies, My TV Shows, New Movies, New Episodes, Channels, Tools & Search.
Just like Exodus, Numbers scrapes tons of sources to offer high quality stream options for viewing. Many of these come in HD and even 4K definition.
Within the Tools Category of this add-on are tons of features that you can edit to suit your needs. One thing you may notice using Numbers is that often times the Olpair message will prompt when trying to view a stream. To eliminate this message, follow the steps provided below and change the Playback Settings.
Numbers works fabulously on the Amazon Fire TV Stick 4k which is the most popular device available today.
If you are a fan of Exodus or other popular add-ons, Numbers is a great option to add to your Kodi arsenal. Give it a try today and let us know what you think in the comment section below!
Get my free guide on how to Supercharge Kodi. You will learn how to install the best Kodi addons with the click of a button. By using my method within the guide, you won’t be required to install each addon one-by-one such as you do within this tutorial.
Get all of the best addons with one click!
Downloaded over 700,000 times!
Protect Yourself With A VPN When Using This TechnologyMost cord-cutters use a VPN to hide their Internet activity while streaming movies, TV shows, and live channels.
If you aren’t using a VPN when accessing free or low-cost media, your Internet Service Provider, government, hackers, and app developers can log everything that you do online through your visible IP Address.
Your current IP Address is 22.214.171.124
The most popular VPN among cord-cutters is IPVanish due to their blazing fast speeds and zero log policy.
Its important to use a VPN that is fast since we are streaming large HD files. Its also crucial to find one that keeps no logs of what their subscribers access while online.
Setting up IPVanish VPN on your streaming device is simple!
Step 1 Register for an IPVanish VPN account by clicking the link below.
This exclusive link provides you with a hefty discount, only available to TROYPOINT visitors like you.
Register for IPVanish Account & Save 73%
Step 2 – Hover over the search icon on your Firestick, Fire TV, or Fire TV Cube and type in “Ipvanish”
You may also find the IPVanish App in the Google Play Store for those of you who are using Android TV Boxes, phones, and tablets.
Step 3 – Click the IPVanish VPN option that appears.
Step 4 – Click the IPVanish icon under Apps & Games.
Step 5 – Click Download.
Step 6 – Click Open.
Step 7 – Enter your username and password to login. Your username is the email that you used to register for IPVanish service with and your password is automatically generated and emailed to you.
Step 8 – Click Connect button.
Step 9 – Click OK for Connection request if it appears.
Step 10 – You will notice that your IP Address changes along with location of connection. You are now operating anonymously through your device.
Click the Home Button on your remote and the VPN will remain running in the background.
Congratulations! You are now protected by a VPN which means everything that you stream or access through your Firestick or Android TV Box is hidden from the rest of the world.
If you ever need to stop the VPN service, simply re-launch the application and click the DISCONNECT button.
Numbers Kodi Addon FAQ
Is this Kodi Add-on legal?
Yes. It is not illegal to install and use this Kodi add-on. However, what you access after you have installed this add-on may be illegal. Always use a VPN as outlined on this page so you can use Kodi add-ons anonymously.
Should I use a VPN with this Kodi addon?
A VPN such as IPVanish is always encouraged when installing any 3rd party Kodi addons and repositories. This will ensure your privacy and anonymity when streaming.
Can this Kodi addon be installed on firestick?
Yes. Follow the step-by-step instructions above. This tutorial was done using an Amazon Firestick 4K.
What's the difference between a Kodi addon and a Kodi repository?
A repository is a file that stores numerous Kodi addons and more for installation. Usually you are required to install a repository to install a Kodi addon or build.
What's the difference between a Kodi addon and a Kodi build?
You can think of a Kodi build as a bundle of the best add-ons, repositories, and a customized skin that you can install with one click.