Important Note: This add-on is no longer available, as the OneNation Repository was recently shut down. You can read the full news article by Clicking Here.
The following tutorial will provide you with instructions on how to install the Marauder Kodi add-on for Firestick, Fire TV, and Android TV Boxes.
Marauder is a video add-on within the OneNation Repository, which is one of TROYPOINT’s Best Kodi Repositories.
For best results, TROYPOINT recommends integrating a real-debrid account when streaming media from Marauder. This will provide you with tons of high quality links for buffer-free streaming.
Use the following guide to install the Marauder Kodi Addon to your Kodi device.TROYPOINT Tip: You should always use a VPN to protect your identity and security when streaming free movies and TV shows with third party Kodi addons/builds such as this.
Legal Copyright Disclaimer: This technology shall only be used to stream movies or TV shows that fall under the public domain. TROYPOINT does not endorse or promote illegal activity tied to streaming or downloading copyrighted works. The end-user shall be solely responsible for media accessed through any service or app referenced on this Website. Referenced applications/addons are not hosted by TROYPOINT and this guide is for educational purposes only.
Install Marauder Kodi Add-On Guide
- Launch Kodi
- Click the settings icon
- Click System
- Hover over Add-ons menu item and turn on Unknown sources if not already on
- Click Yes
- Click back on remote to go back to the System page
- Select File Manager
- Click Add source
- Click <None>
- Type the following URL exactly how it is listed here – http://onenation.info/Repo
- Highlight the box under the source that you just typed in and enter a name for this media source
- Type “onenation” or any other name you would like to identify this source as and click OK
- Click the back button on your remote until you are on the System screen. Then click Add-ons
- Click Install from zip file
- Select “onenation” or whatever you named the media source in the previous step
- Click the zip file URL – repository.onenation-1.0.5.zip
- Wait for the “OneNation Repo” message to appear
- Next click Install from repository
- Click OneNation Repo
- Scroll down and select Video add-ons
- Select Marauder
- Click Install
- When prompted with the following message, Click OK
- Wait for the “Marauder Add-on installed” message to appear
- Once the Marauder Video add-on has been installed go back to the Home screen of Kodi. Click Add-ons
- Select Video add-ons
- Click Marauder
- That’s it! The Marauder Kodi Add-on is now successfully installed.
Get my free guide on how to Supercharge Kodi. You will learn how to install the best Kodi addons with the click of a button!
Downloaded over 600,000 times!
Marauder Kodi Addon Features & Description
Marauder features a user interface that is very similar to other video add-ons within the OneNation Repository.
Marauder contains the following Categories: Movies, TV Shows, The Movie Chest, IMDB Top 250, Hack the Planet, Boxsets, My Movies, My TV Shows, Tools, and Search.
Marauder also allows users to integrate their trakt.tv accounts, making this a solid add-on.
Marauder works well on its own, but as stated above it will work even better when integrated with real-debrid.
Overall, Marauder is a solid Kodi addon that works very well on several devices including the Amazon Fire TV Stick 4k.
Give Marauder a try today and let us know what you think in the comment section below!