This page includes affiliate links where TROYPOINT may receive a commission at no extra cost to you. Many times, you will receive a discount due to the special arrangements made for our visitors. I will never promote something that I personally don't use or recommend. Purchasing through my links directly supports TROYPOINT which keeps the content and tools coming. Thank you!
This step-by-step guide will show you how To install Madflix Kodi Build on your preferred streaming device.
The Madflix Kodi build is located within The Crew Repository, which contains other popular builds such as Franks.
Madflix is a solid Kodi build that has recently updated, and is now working great!
This build features an excellent interface along with a simple list of categories to choose from.
Madflix works great especially when integrated with Real-Debrid.
For these reasons and more, we have included Madflix within our list of Best Kodi Builds.
Prior to installing any Kodi Build, we always recommend resetting Kodi to default settings. This can be easily done on any device you have Kodi installed on.
Legal Copyright Disclaimer: TROYPOINT does not verify if apps, services, or websites hold the proper licensing for media that they deliver. We do not own, operate, or re-sell any streaming site, service, app, or addon. Each person shall be solely responsible for media accessed and should only contain works not protected by copyright. Referenced applications/addons/services are not hosted or administered by TROYPOINT.
Madflix Kodi Build Screenshots
How To Install Madflix Kodi Build Guide
- Launch Kodi
- Click the settings icon
- Click System
- Hover over Add-ons menu item and turn on Unknown sources if not already on
- Click Yes
- Click back on remote to go back to the System page
- Select File Manager
- Click Add source
- Click <None>
- Type the following URL exactly as shown here – https://team-crew.github.io
- Highlight the box under the source that you just typed in and enter a name for this media source
- Type “crew” or any other name you would like to identify this source as and click OK
- Click the back button on your remote or keyboard until you are back on the System screen
- Choose Add-ons
- Click Install from zip file
- Choose “crew” or another name you assigned the media source in the previous step
- Select repository.thecrew-0.3.1.zip
- Wait for the “The Crew Repo Add-on installed” message to appear. You may have to be patient for a minute or two
- Click Install from repository
- Choose The Crew Repo
- Select Program add-ons
- Click The Crew Wizard
- Click Install
- Wait a minute or two for The Crew Wizard add-on to install
- When this screen appears just click Dismiss.
- Click Continue
- When this message appears click Ignore or the back button on your remote
- Return back to the Home screen of Kodi and choose Add-ons
- Scroll down and click Program add-ons
- Click The Crew Wizard
- Click Builds
- Choose Madflix Leia
- Select Fresh Install
- Click Continue
- Wait for the Madflix Build to install
- Once the download is complete, reopen Kodi from the Home menu
- Launch the Madflix build
- That’s it! The Madflix Kodi Build is now successfully installed
- Once at the main screen make sure to allow the menus to build and add-ons to install. This may take a few minutes so be patient
- When playing content from Madflix we suggest using Numbers or The Crew Kodi addons
It’s important to note that this build also works great for Real-Debrid users.
Follow the quick steps below for integration Real-Debrid within the Madflix Kodi build.
1. Hover over Setup
2. Scroll over and select System
3. Choose Add-ons
4. Scroll down and select Manage dependencies
5. Scroll down and click ResolveURL
6. Select Configure
7. Hover over Universal Resolvers then scroll down and select (Re)Authorise My Account under the Real-Debrid heading.
8. Write down the provided code
9. Open an Internet browser on another device and go to https://real-debrid.com/device.
10. Enter in the provided code from Step 8 and click Continue.
11. Your Real-Debrid application is now approved!
12. You will then notice a message in the bottom right that says “ResolveURL Real-Debrid Resolver”
13. That’s it! You have successfully integrated Real-Debrid in the Madflix Kodi build.
Note: In this example, we are watching Night of the Living Dead which is one of our Best Public Domain Movies.
Madflix Kodi Build Details & Description
The Madflix Kodi build has gone through some recent updates, and is now working great!
Madflix provides a simple list of categories, which include Movies, Series, Kids, Addons, Fav, Setup, and Exit.
The video add-ons provided within the Madflix build include The Crew, Ghost, Marauder, Numbers, Seren, Shadow, and many others.
All of these addons and more can be found within our popular list of Best Kodi Addons.
We frequently receive questions on the TROYPOINT site regarding how to use Kodi builds. For more information on that refer to our guide below.
Overall, Madflix is a great build that works on any streaming device including the Amazon Firestick 4K.
Give the Madflix Kodi Build a try today!
Don’t Get Clipped!Most cord-cutters use IPVanish VPN and rightfully so.
The free streaming applications, addons, and paid IPTV services are usually hosted on insecure servers.
These shady outfits log everything that you access through their app or service.
Without IPVanish, your IP Address is being logged along with everything that you access through it.
Your IP Address points back to your location and identity which compromises both your privacy and security.
Your current identifying IP Address is 220.127.116.11
When you use IPVanish VPN, your IP address is masked and converted into an anonymous one.
IPVanish VPN will provide you with an anonymous connection to the Internet.
This will prevent your Internet Service Provider, app/addon developers, government agencies, and other 3rd parties from logging what you’re accessing online.
Setting up IPVanish VPN on your streaming device is simple!
Step 1 Register for an IPVanish VPN account by clicking the link below.
This special link provides you with a large discount.
Register for IPVanish Account & Save 74% (EXPIRES SOON)
Step 2 – From the home screen hover over Find.
If you’re using an Android TV Box, you can also find the IPVanish application in Google Play Store.
Step 3 – Scroll down and click Search.
Step 4 – Type in “Ipvanish” and click the first option.
Step 5 – Click the IPVanish VPN app.
Step 6 – Click Download.
Step 7 – Once the IPVanish app installs, click Open.
Step 8 – Enter your IPVanish account information and click Log In.
Step 9 – Click Connect.
Step 10 – Click OK.
Step 11 – That’s it! You have installed IPVanish VPN on your Firestick/Fire TV.
Now, click the home button on your remote and the VPN will continue running in the background.
Congratulations! You are now protected by a VPN which means everything that you stream or access through your Firestick or Android TV Box is hidden from the rest of the world.
If you ever need to stop the VPN service, simply re-launch the application and click the DISCONNECT button.
Madflix Kodi Build FAQ
What is Madflix?
Madflix is a Kodi build which is an all-encompassing platform that includes tons of working addons and other features for an enjoyable streaming experience.
How Do I Use a Kodi Build?
Using a Kodi Build is as simple as installing and selecting from different Categories that can include: Movies, TV Shows, Live TV, Fitness, Kids, and much more.
Are Kodi Builds Legal?
Yes. Kodi Builds are legal to install and use. However, what you access on a build may not be legal. To ensure your privacy when streaming, always enable a VPN with Kodi.
What's the difference between a Kodi addon and a Kodi build?
You can think of a Kodi build as a bundle of the best add-ons, repositories, and a customized skin that you can install with one click.