This page includes affiliate links where TROYPOINT may receive a commission at no extra cost to you. Many times, you will receive a discount due to the special arrangements made for our visitors. I will never promote something that I personally don't use or recommend. Purchasing through my links directly supports TROYPOINT which keeps the content and tools coming. Thank you!
This tutorial with step-by-step instructions will show you How To Install Mach Lite Kodi Build on your preferred streaming device.
Mach Lite is a popular build due to its user-friendly interface, build size, content, and categories.
For these reasons and more, Mach Lite is considered one of the Best Kodi Builds by TROYPOINT.
Prior to installing any Kodi Build, we always recommend resetting Kodi to default settings. This can be easily done on any device you have Kodi installed on.
Legal Copyright Disclaimer: TROYPOINT does not verify if apps, services, or websites hold the proper licensing for media that they deliver. We do not own, operate, or re-sell any streaming site, service, app, or addon. Each person shall be solely responsible for media accessed and should only contain works not protected by copyright. Referenced applications/addons/services are not hosted or administered by TROYPOINT.
Mach Lite Kodi Build Screenshots
Use the steps below to install the Mach Lite Kodi Build on your Kodi device.
How To Install Mach Lite Kodi Build Guide
- Launch Kodi
- Click the settings icon
- Click System
- Hover over Add-ons menu item and turn on Unknown sources if not already on
- Click Yes
- Click back on remote to go back to the System page
- Select File Manager
- Click Add source
- Click <None>
- Type the following URL exactly as shown here – http://tinyurl.com/lostkodi
- Highlight the box under the source that you just typed in and enter a name for this media source
- Type “lostkodi” or any other name you would like to identify this source as and click OK
- Click the back button on your remote or keyboard until you are back on the System screen
- Choose Add-ons
- Click Install from zip file
- Choose “lostkodi” or another name you assigned the media source in the previous step
- Click the zip file URL – plugin.program.lostbuildswizard.zip
- Wait for the “Lost Builds Wizard Add-on installed” message to appear. You may have to be patient for a minute or two
- Click Continue when this message appears
- When this message appears click Ignore or the back button on your remote
- Click the back button on your remote until you reach the Home screen of Kodi. Click Add-ons
- Select Program add-ons
- Click Lost Builds Wizard
- Select Install/Update Lost Builds
- Choose the Mach 1 Lite build.
- Scroll down and select Fresh Install
- Click Continue
- Wait for the Mach Lite Kodi Build to download
- When this message appears click Force Close
- Once the download is complete, reopen Kodi from the Home menu
- The Mach Lite Kodi Build will begin to launch. If you get this loading screen just wait a few seconds
- That’s it! The Mach Lite Kodi Build is now successfully installed.
- Once at the main screen make sure to allow the menus to build and add-ons to install. This may take a few minutes so be patient.
Mach Lite Kodi Build Details & Description
The Mach Lite Kodi build is a very user-friendly Kodi build, and has become increasingly popular among the several Kodi builds available today.
Mach Lite features an extensive list of available categories, which include: Movies, TV Shows, Kidz, Sports, Apps, System, and Power.
However, it’s important to note that most Kodi builds and add-ons are not the best options for Live TV streaming. We always recommend using IPTV services when it comes to Live TV.
Some of the Add-ons provided within the Mach Lite Build are 7of9 AIO, Limitless, The Magic Dragon, Uranus, Rising Tides, Neptune Rising, and many others.
We frequently receive questions on the TROYPOINT site regarding how to use Kodi builds. For more information on that refer to our guide below.
Remember outside of the already installed add-ons, by installing a repository you will have the freedom to choose additional streaming add-ons for your enjoyment.
TROYPOINT’s list of the Best Kodi Add-ons can be found here: Best Kodi Add-On Page.
Overall, Mach Lite is a great build that is small enough to work on any streaming device including the Amazon Firestick.
Give the Mach Lite Kodi Build a try today!
Don’t Get Clipped!Most cord-cutters use IPVanish VPN and rightfully so.
The free streaming applications, addons, and paid IPTV services are usually hosted on insecure servers.
These shady outfits log everything that you access through their app or service.
Without IPVanish, your IP Address is being logged along with everything that you access through it.
Your IP Address points back to your location and identity which compromises both your privacy and security.
Your current identifying IP Address is 188.8.131.52
When you use IPVanish VPN, your IP address is masked and converted into an anonymous one.
IPVanish VPN will provide you with an anonymous connection to the Internet.
This will prevent your Internet Service Provider, app/addon developers, government agencies, and other 3rd parties from logging what you’re accessing online.
Setting up IPVanish VPN on your streaming device is simple!
Step 1 Register for an IPVanish VPN account by clicking the link below.
This special link provides you with a large discount.
Register for IPVanish Account & Save 74% (EXPIRES SOON)
Step 2 – From the home screen hover over Find.
If you’re using an Android TV Box, you can also find the IPVanish application in Google Play Store.
Step 3 – Scroll down and click Search.
Step 4 – Type in “Ipvanish” and click the first option.
Step 5 – Click the IPVanish VPN app.
Step 6 – Click Download.
Step 7 – Once the IPVanish app installs, click Open.
Step 8 – Enter your IPVanish account information and click Log In.
Step 9 – Click Connect.
Step 10 – Click OK.
Step 11 – That’s it! You have installed IPVanish VPN on your Firestick/Fire TV.
Now, click the home button on your remote and the VPN will continue running in the background.
Congratulations! You are now protected by a VPN which means everything that you stream or access through your Firestick or Android TV Box is hidden from the rest of the world.
If you ever need to stop the VPN service, simply re-launch the application and click the DISCONNECT button.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Mach Lite?
Mach Lite is a Kodi build which is an all-encompassing platform that includes tons of working addons and other features for an enjoyable streaming experience.
How Do I Use a Kodi Build?
Using a Kodi Build is as simple as installing and selecting from different Categories that can include: Movies, TV Shows, Live TV, Fitness, Kids, and much more.
Are Kodi Builds Legal?
Yes. Kodi Builds are legal to install and use. However, what you access on a build may not be legal. To ensure your privacy when streaming, always enable a VPN with Kodi.
What's the difference between a Kodi addon and a Kodi build?
You can think of a Kodi build as a bundle of the best add-ons, repositories, and a customized skin that you can install with one click.