This page includes affiliate links where TROYPOINT may receive a commission at no extra cost to you. Many times, you will receive a discount due to the special arrangements made for our visitors. I will never promote something that I personally don't use or recommend. Purchasing through my links directly supports TROYPOINT which keeps the content and tools coming. Thank you!
The following step-by-step instructional guide will show you How To Install LooNatics 3000 Kodi Addon.
This is a Movie and TV Show Kodi addon that works on all devices that support Kodi including the Amazon Fire TV Stick 4k.
LooNatics 3000 is a fork of the once popular Destiny Kodi addon and works in the same fashion. It uses a unique interface and pulls high-quality links for a fabulous streaming experience.
For these reasons and more, LooNatics 3000 is considered one of the Best Kodi Add-Ons by TROYPOINT.
Legal Copyright Disclaimer: TROYPOINT does not verify if apps, services, or websites hold the proper licensing for media that they deliver. We do not own, operate, or re-sell any streaming site, service, app, or addon. Each person shall be solely responsible for media accessed and should only contain works not protected by copyright. Referenced applications, addons, services, and streaming sites are not hosted or administered by TROYPOINT.
Use the steps below to install LooNatics 3000 Kodi Add-On on your preferred device.
IMPORTANT NOTE: LooNatics 3000 uses torrent links for streaming. Therefore, using a VPN is a must when viewing content within the addon.
LooNatics 3000 Kodi Addon Installation Guide
- Launch Kodi
- Click the settings icon
- Click System
- Hover over Add-ons menu item and turn on Unknown sources if not already on
- Click Yes
- Click back on remote to go back to the System page
- Select File Manager
- Click Add source
- Click <None>
- Type the following URL exactly how it is listed here – https://techecoyote.github.io/Install_LooNatics and click OK
- Highlight the box under the source that you just typed in and enter a name for this media source, type “Install_LooNatics” or any other name you would like to identify this source as and click OK again
- Click your back button on remote or keyboard until you are back on the System screen
- Choose Add-ons
- Click Install from zip file
- Choose Install_LooNatics or other name you assigned the media source in the previous step
- Click repository.LoonaticsAsylum.zip
- Wait for LooNatics 3000 Asylum Repository Add-on installed message to appear
- Click Install From repository
- Choose LooNatics 3000 Asylum Repo
- Click Video Add-Ons
- Select LooNatics 3000
- Click Install
- Kodi will then prompt the message below stating “The following additional add-ons will be installed”, Click OK
- Wait for the LooNatics 3000 Add-on installed message to appear
Installation is now complete. Enjoy!
How To Setup Real-Debrid within LooNatics 3000
For real-debrid users, this service can easily be set up within the LooNatics 3000 addon to enjoy buffer-free streaming.
Follow the guide below to learn how to authorize real debrid within LooNatics 3000.
1. From the Kodi home screen, click the settings gear icon
2. Choose Add-ons
3. Click My Add-ons
4. Click Video Add-ons
5. Choose LooNatics 3000
6. Click Configure
7. On the left menu bar hover over Real-Debrid and click toggle to Enable RD
8. Scroll down and click Reset RD Authentication
9. Make note of provided code
10. Visit https://real-debrid.com/device and enter code from previous step
11. Return to Kodi and you will encounter Real-Debrid Authentication message once completed
LooNatics 3000 Kodi Addon Description & Details
LooNatics 3000 provides an easy to use interface with tons of streaming options.
The categories available within this addon include: LooNatics 3000 Media, Movies, TV Shows, Trakt, Actors, Tools, Last Played, and Search.
After making a content selection you will notice many links provided are from torrent sources.
This means you will want to ensure your VPN is on when streaming with LooNatics 3000.
There are some free links within LooNatics 3000, however, the addon works best when paired with Real-Debrid.
Give LooNatics 3000 a try today!
LooNatics 3000 Kodi Addon FAQ
Is the LooNatics 3000 Kodi Add-on legal?
Yes. It is not illegal to install and use this Kodi add-on. However, what you access after you have installed this add-on may be illegal. Always use a VPN as outlined on this page so you can use Kodi add-ons anonymously.
Should I use a VPN with the LooNatics 3000 Kodi addon?
A VPN such as IPVanish is always encouraged when installing any 3rd party Kodi addons and repositories. This will ensure your privacy and anonymity when streaming.
Can LooNatics 3000 Kodi addon be installed on firestick?
Yes. Follow the step-by-step instructions above. This tutorial was done using an Amazon Firestick 4K.
What's the difference between a Kodi addon and a Kodi repository?
A repository is a file that stores numerous Kodi addons and more for installation. Usually you are required to install a repository to install a Kodi addon or build.
What's the difference between a Kodi addon and a Kodi build?
You can think of a Kodi build as a bundle of the best add-ons, repositories, and a customized skin that you can install with one click.