This step by step tutorial will show you how to install Fire TV Guru on Kodi.
The Fire TV Guru Build gives you the Best Kodi addons with just one quick installation. The great thing about this build is how compatible it is with your Amazon Fire TV box or Fire TV stick. It’s interface was designed to look and feel just like you are on your favorite Amazon fire device.
Fire TV Guru is featured as a Best Kodi Build as chosen by the TROYPOINT Community.
The installation process for this Build is a little different than others as it must be downloaded with FireDL as an APK file. Follow the instructions below carefully to install Fire TV Guru Build.
How to Install Fire TV Guru Guide
- Launch Kodi
- Click the settings icon
- Click System settings
- Hover over Add-ons menu item and turn on Unknown sources if not already on
- Click back on remote to go back to System page
- Click File Manager
- Click Add source
- Click <None>
- Type the following url exactly how it is listed here –http://firetvguru.info/fire/ and click OK
- Highlight the box under the source that you just typed in and enter a name for this media source, type fire or any other name you would like to identify this source as and click OK
- Click your back button on remote or keyboard until you are back at the Kodi home screen
- Click Add-ons menu item
- Click the small “open box” icon at top left side of page under the “Add-ons heading”
- Click Install from zip file
- Click fire or other name you assigned the media source in previous step
- Click repository.firetv.zip file
- Wait for Fire TV Guru Repo Add-on message to appear
- Click Install From Repository
- Click Fire TV Guru
- Click Program Add-Ons
- Select FTGWizard
- Click Install
- This will prompt installation message, click Dismiss
- Enable any Settings you would like within the Build
- Click Continue
- Click Build Menu
- Choose a Fire TV Guru Build
- Click Standard Install
- Select a Server to download from (If one doesn’t work, try another)
- Wait for build to download
- When prompted to force close, Click OK
- Your build should be installed!
Get my free guide on how to Supercharge Kodi. You will learn how to install the best Kodi addons with the click of a button through my favorite build. By using my method within the guide, you won’t be required to install each addon one-by-one such as you do within this tutorial.
Get all of the best addons with one click!
Downloaded over 350,000 times!
Upon opening, be sure to give the build enough time to upload all add-ons and build menus. This may take up to 5 minutes. You will see add-on messages appear on the bottom of the screen while they are installing.
The main page will have a similar interface to the Amazon Fire TV home screen. With scenic backgrounds and a simple design, it’s easy to see why this is a favorite build for Kodi users. If you notice that background images aren’t loading properly, try restarting Kodi again.
Fire TV Guru Features
Fire TV Guru has some great video add-ons incorporated within it. Covenant, Elysium, TinklePad, BoB Unleashed and Specto are just a few of the best. It also has an All in One tab that has live streams, movies, and tv shows readily available.
This Kodi Build offers three different servers that you can download and install from. If you encounter any download problems, it is suggested to use a different server and try again when installing.
Overall, there are 13 different menu items that are easy to navigate and use. Everything from a Sports Center tab to a “Her Place” tab is incorporated in this build. It even has a Maintenance Category with a Speed Tester and Help videos. And you can always update the skins and other settings within the Systems tab.
The Live Streams Section of the FTG Build hosts numerous IPTV links available for viewing. Although some seemed to work quite well when testing, TROYPOINT recommends using an IPTV Service such as SET TV or The Players Klub for reliable live TV.
One unique feature this build offers is the Music Section with tons of audio options. YouTube, TuneIn Radio, and even Now Music are all available which make Fire TV Guru such an awesome Kodi build.
The Miscellaneous Tab is a great source for Fitness within the FTG build. When searching this Section it may ask to install a separate Kodi add-on for use. You will be prompted to do so when this is required. Everything from quick workouts to daily routines is all available in this area.
Overall, the Fire TV Guru build is great place for beginners to start using Kodi.
Although the build name refers to a specific device, it is important to understand that it will work great on any device that runs Kodi. This build works excellent on the Fire TV 3 and Fire TV Stick. The build also works great on Android TV Boxes as well.Kodi users should always connect to a VPN to protect their identity and privacy while streaming. I use IPVanish on all of my streaming devices and I suggest that you do the same.
Get up to 60% off IPVanish Plan when you use coupon code TROYPOINT at checkout.
This special discount will expire soon so don't delay.
Click Here To Get Your IPVanish Discount