Ares Wizard is currently not available. TROYPOINT suggests the One Nation Portal for a good Maintenance Wizard. Check back for updates.
This screenshot tutorial will show you how to install Ares Wizard in Kodi which will provide you with tons of maintenance for your Kodi device.
Before being shut-down for legal purposes, the Ares Wizard was an all-in-one Kodi tool with everything from Builds to Addons and more. Many users simply installed only the Ares Wizard on their Kodi device as it held everything needed for a great experience.
However, with the new Ares Wizard update, the only options provided are those that can help with Kodi Buffering and maintenance. By using Ares Wizard, you can clear your cache and other things for smooth playback within Kodi.
Ares Wizard also provides a handy ram detection tool that will automatically adjust your Kodi cache. This is something that I do for all of my Kodi installations regardless of what device it is running on. It works wonders!
You will also find a maintenance tools which allows you to delete thumbnails, delete packages, and delete cache/temp files. This is a nice option as now we can perform these options directly through Kodi as opposed to doing it through Android settings on the respective device.
The backup utility is great for those who want to backup their Kodi installations once they have it exactly how they would like. Kodi users can take the backup file and even share it with their friends who can restore through this nifty tool.
Under the “More” tab, you will find other useful tools such as system information, Kodi log uploader, internet speed test, fresh start tool, and force close Kodi shortcut.
Because of the many features Ares Wizard provides, it has been chosen as one of TROYPOINT’s Best Kodi Add-Ons.
As of this article, the best Kodi box is the Amazon Fire TV with 4K and Ares Wizard works excellent on this device.
TROYPOINT SUGGESTS THAT YOU USE A VPN SERVICE WHEN USING 3RD PARTY KODI ADDONS SUCH AS ARES WIZARD. A VPN WILL PROTECT YOUR PRIVACY AND MAKE IT IMPOSSIBLE FOR YOUR INTERNET SERVICE PROVIDER & GOVERNMENT TO LOG AND MONITOR WHAT YOU ARE STREAMING OR DOWNLOADING. CLICK HERE FOR TROYPOINT KODI VPN TUTORIALS
TROYPOINT Tip: You should always use a VPN to protect your identity and security when streaming free movies and TV shows with third party Kodi addons/builds such as this.
Legal Copyright Disclaimer: This technology shall only be used to stream movies or TV shows that fall under the public domain. TROYPOINT does not endorse or promote illegal activity tied to streaming or downloading copyrighted works. The end-user shall be solely responsible for media accessed through any service or app referenced on this Website. Referenced applications/addons are not hosted by TROYPOINT and this guide is for educational purposes only.
Ares Wizard Screenshots
Install Ares Wizard Kodi
- Click gear icon which will take you into settings page
- Click System settings
- Turn on unknown sources by clicking
- Choose File manager
- Click Add source
- Click <None> to open the keyboard
- Enter the following address into the box – http://androidaba.com/addons/ and click OK
- Click the source name box to open the keyboard. Name the source ares or whatever name you would like to assign and click OK
- Go back to home screen of Kodi by clicking back button on remote or escape button and then click Add-ons menu item
- Click the open package icon at top left of screen
- Click Install from zip file
- Choose ares or whatever name you assigned this source in previous step
- Click the script.areswizard.zip folder
- Wait for Ares Add-on installed message to appear
- Go back to Kodi home screen by clicking back button on remote or escape button. You will find Ares Wizard under Program add-ons category and you can launch from here
- Wait until Ares Wizard welcome screen appears, this can take a few seconds so be patient