The following step-by-step guide will show you how to install the Health and Fitness Kodi add-on for the Firestick, Fire TV, Fire TV Cubes, and Android TV Boxes.
Health and Fitness Kodi add-on is located within the Grindhouse Repository, which contains some other add-ons and builds.
We’ve received some comments on the TROYPOINT site lately regarding interest in Kodi fitness add-ons, as both Ares Fitness and Pulse Fitness appear to be inactive.
Health and Fitness is an all-in-one fitness add-on that will accommodate all your workout needs.
For these reasons and more, Health and Fitness is listed as one of TROYPOINT’s Best Kodi Add-Ons available.
With Health and Fitness installed on your Kodi device, you will be able to stay in shape and up to date on all things fitness.
Follow the screenshot guide below to install Health and Fitness on your streaming device. For this example we are using an Amazon Firestick 4K.TROYPOINT Tip: You should always use a VPN to protect your identity and security when streaming free movies and TV shows with third party Kodi addons/builds such as this.
Legal Copyright Disclaimer: This technology shall only be used to stream movies or TV shows that fall under the public domain. TROYPOINT does not endorse or promote illegal activity tied to streaming or downloading copyrighted works. The end-user shall be solely responsible for media accessed through any service or app referenced on this Website. Referenced applications/addons are not hosted by TROYPOINT and this guide is for educational purposes only.
Health and Fitness Kodi Addon Installation Guide
- Launch Kodi
- Click the settings icon
- Click System
- Hover over Add-ons menu item and turn on Unknown sources if not already on
- Click Yes
- Click back on remote to go back to the System page
- Select File Manager
- Click Add source
- Click <None>
- Type the following URL exactly how it is listed here – http://grindhousekodi.tk/repo/ and click OK
- Highlight the box under the source that you just typed in and enter a name for this media source, type “grind” or any other name you would like to identify this source as and click OK
- Click your back button on remote or keyboard until you are back on the System screen
- Choose Add-ons
- Click Install from zip file
- Choose “grind” or another name you assigned the media source in the previous step
- Click the zip file URL – repository.grindhousekodi-1.6.zip
- Wait for the “Grindhouse Repository Add-on installed” message to appear
- Click Install from repository
- Choose Grindhouse Repository
- Click Video add-ons
- Choose Health and Fitness
- Click Install
- Kodi will then prompt the message below stating “The following additional add-ons will be installed”, Click OK
- Wait for the Health and Fitness Add-on installed message to appear
- Click the back button until you return to the home screen, then scroll down and click Add-ons
- Click Video add-ons
- Select Health and Fitness
- Installation of the Health and Fitness Kodi addon is now complete. Enjoy!
- Important Note: When trying to play content within Health and Fitness, you will be prompted to also install the YouTube Kodi add-on. You must click “yes” when this YouTube add-on message appears.
Health and Fitness Kodi Addon Description & Details
Health and Fitness has everything you need for a great workout and more, and features a simple to use interface.
The Fitness Categories within this add-on include: Workout’s for men, Women’s workouts, Slimming world, Fun workouts, Weight watchers, Motivation, Calorie counting, and many more!
Included in these different categories are numerous options for viewing. Some of these will feature full body workouts, cardio workouts, home workouts, healthy eating tutorials, motivational videos, and much more.
Overall, with endless workout content this Health and Fitness Kodi add-on is a great addition for Kodi users.
After testing on the Amazon Firestick 4K, Health and Fitness looks to be a solid Kodi addon that should also work very well on other popular streaming devices.
Give the Health and Fitness Kodi add-on a try today!
Protect Yourself With A VPN When Using This Technology
Most cord-cutters use a VPN to hide their Internet activity while streaming movies, TV shows, and live channels.
If you aren’t using a VPN when accessing free or low-cost media, your Internet Service Provider, government, hackers, and app developers can log everything that you do online through your visible IP Address.
Your current IP Address is 220.127.116.11
The most popular VPN among cord-cutters is IPVanish due to their blazing fast speeds and zero log policy.
Its important to use a VPN that is fast since we are streaming large HD files. Its also crucial to find one that keeps no logs of what their subscribers access while online.
Setting up IPVanish VPN on your streaming device is simple!
Step 1 Register for an IPVanish VPN account by clicking the link below.
This exclusive link provides you with a hefty discount, only available to TROYPOINT visitors like you.
Register for IPVanish Account & Save 67%
Step 2 – Hover over the search icon on your Firestick, Fire TV, or Fire TV Cube and type in “Ipvanish”
You may also find the IPVanish App in the Google Play Store for those of you who are using Android TV Boxes, phones, and tablets.
Step 3 – Click the IPVanish VPN option that appears.
Step 4 – Click the IPVanish icon under Apps & Games.
Step 5 – Click Download.
Step 6 – Click Open.
Step 7 – Enter your username and password to login. Your username is the email that you used to register for IPVanish service with and your password is automatically generated and emailed to you.
Step 8 – Click Connect button.
Step 9 – Click OK for Connection request if it appears.
Step 10 – You will notice that your IP Address changes along with location of connection. You are now operating anonymously through your device.
Click the Home Button on your remote and the VPN will remain running in the background.
Congratulations! You are now protected by a VPN which means everything that you stream or access through your Firestick or Android TV Box is hidden from the rest of the world.
If you ever need to stop the VPN service, simply re-launch the application and click the DISCONNECT button.