This page includes affiliate links where TROYPOINT may receive a commission at no extra cost to you. Many times, you will receive a discount due to the special arrangements made for our visitors. I will never promote something that I personally don't use or recommend. Purchasing through my links directly supports TROYPOINT which keeps the content and tools coming. Thank you!
The following step-by-step guide will show you how to install the Health and Fitness Kodi add-on for the Firestick, Fire TV, Fire TV Cubes, and Android TV Boxes.
Health and Fitness Kodi add-on is located within the Grindhouse Repository, which contains some other add-ons and builds.
We’ve received some comments on the TROYPOINT site lately regarding interest in Kodi fitness add-ons, as both Ares Fitness and Pulse Fitness appear to be inactive.
Health and Fitness is an all-in-one fitness add-on that will accommodate all your workout needs.
For these reasons and more, Health and Fitness is listed as one of TROYPOINT’s Best Kodi Add-Ons available.
Legal Copyright Disclaimer: TROYPOINT does not verify if apps, services, or websites hold the proper licensing for media that they deliver. We do not own, operate, or re-sell any streaming site, service, app, or addon. Each person shall be solely responsible for media accessed and should only contain works not protected by copyright. Referenced applications, addons, services, and streaming sites are not hosted or administered by TROYPOINT.
With Health and Fitness installed on your Kodi device, you will be able to stay in shape and up to date on all things fitness.
Follow the screenshot guide below to install Health and Fitness on your streaming device. For this example we are using an Amazon Firestick 4K.
Health and Fitness Kodi Addon Installation Guide
- Launch Kodi
- Click the settings icon
- Click System
- Hover over Add-ons menu item and turn on Unknown sources if not already on
- Click Yes
- Click back on remote to go back to the System page
- Select File Manager
- Click Add source
- Click <None>
- Type the following URL exactly how it is listed here – http://grindhousekodi.tk/repo/ and click OK
- Highlight the box under the source that you just typed in and enter a name for this media source, type “grind” or any other name you would like to identify this source as and click OK
- Click your back button on remote or keyboard until you are back on the System screen
- Choose Add-ons
- Click Install from zip file
- Choose “grind” or another name you assigned the media source in the previous step
- Click the zip file URL – repository.grindhousekodi-1.6.zip
- Wait for the “Grindhouse Repository Add-on installed” message to appear
- Click Install from repository
- Choose Grindhouse Repository
- Click Video add-ons
- Choose Health and Fitness
- Click Install
- Kodi will then prompt the message below stating “The following additional add-ons will be installed”, Click OK
- Wait for the Health and Fitness Add-on installed message to appear
- Click the back button until you return to the home screen, then scroll down and click Add-ons
- Click Video add-ons
- Select Health and Fitness
- Installation of the Health and Fitness Kodi addon is now complete. Enjoy!
- Important Note: When trying to play content within Health and Fitness, you will be prompted to also install the YouTube Kodi add-on. You must click “yes” when this YouTube add-on message appears.
Health and Fitness Kodi Addon Description & Details
Health and Fitness has everything you need for a great workout and more, and features a simple to use interface.
The Fitness Categories within this add-on include: Workout’s for men, Women’s workouts, Slimming world, Fun workouts, Weight watchers, Motivation, Calorie counting, and many more!
Included in these different categories are numerous options for viewing. Some of these will feature full body workouts, cardio workouts, home workouts, healthy eating tutorials, motivational videos, and much more.
Overall, with endless workout content this Health and Fitness Kodi add-on is a great addition for Kodi users.
After testing on the Amazon Firestick 4K, Health and Fitness looks to be a solid Kodi addon that should also work very well on other popular streaming devices.
Give the Health and Fitness Kodi add-on a try today!
Don’t Get Clipped!
Most cord-cutters use IPVanish VPN and rightfully so.
The free streaming applications, addons, and paid IPTV services are usually hosted on insecure servers.
These shady outfits log everything that you access through their app or service.
Without IPVanish, your IP Address is being logged along with everything that you access through it.
Your IP Address points back to your location and identity which compromises both your privacy and security.
Your current identifying IP Address is 18.104.22.168
When you use IPVanish VPN, your IP address is masked and converted into an anonymous one.
IPVanish VPN will provide you with an anonymous connection to the Internet.
This will prevent your Internet Service Provider, app/addon developers, government agencies, and other 3rd parties from logging what you’re accessing online.
Setting up IPVanish VPN on your streaming device is simple!
Step 1 Register for an IPVanish VPN account by clicking the link below.
This special link provides you with a large discount.
Register for IPVanish Account & Save 74% (EXPIRES SOON)
Step 2 – From the home screen hover over Find.
If you’re using an Android TV Box, you can also find the IPVanish application in Google Play Store.
Step 3 – Scroll down and click Search.
Step 4 – Type in “Ipvanish” and click the first option.
Step 5 – Click the IPVanish VPN app.
Step 6 – Click Download.
Step 7 – Once the IPVanish app installs, click Open.
Step 8 – Enter your IPVanish account information and click Log In.
Step 9 – Click Connect.
Step 10 – Click OK.
Step 11 – That’s it! You have installed IPVanish VPN on your Firestick/Fire TV.
Now, click the home button on your remote and the VPN will continue running in the background.
Congratulations! You are now protected by a VPN which means everything that you stream or access through your Firestick or Android TV Box is hidden from the rest of the world.
If you ever need to stop the VPN service, simply re-launch the application and click the DISCONNECT button.