This page includes affiliate links where TROYPOINT may receive a commission at no extra cost to you. Many times, you will receive a discount due to the special arrangements made for our visitors. I will never promote something that I personally don't use or recommend. Purchasing through my links directly supports TROYPOINT which keeps the content and tools coming. Thank you!
This step-by-step tutorial will show you how to install Fire and Ice Kodi Build.
The Fire and Ice build displays a slick interface, quality addons, category selection, and more. Fire and Ice works especially well when integrated with Real-Debrid.
For these reasons and more, we have included Fire and Ice within our Best Kodi Builds list.
Prior to installing any Kodi Build, we always recommend resetting Kodi to default settings. This can be easily done on any device you have Kodi installed on.
Legal Copyright Disclaimer: TROYPOINT does not verify if apps, services, or websites hold the proper licensing for media that they deliver. We do not own, operate, or re-sell any streaming site, service, app, or addon. Each person shall be solely responsible for media accessed and should only contain works not protected by copyright. Referenced applications/addons/services are not hosted or administered by TROYPOINT.
Fire and Ice Kodi Build Screenshots
How To Install Fire and Ice Kodi Build Guide
- Launch Kodi
- Click the settings icon
- Click System
- Hover over Add-ons menu item and turn on Unknown sources if not already on
- Click Yes
- Click back on remote to go back to the System page
- Select File Manager
- Click Add source
- Click <None>
- Type the following URL exactly how it is listed here – https://myatom.one/AbsolutionBuilds and click OK
- Highlight the box under the source that you just typed in and enter a name for this media source, type “AbsolutionBuilds” or any other name you would like to identify this source as and click OK
- Click the back button on your remote or keyboard until you are back on the System screen
- Choose Add-ons
- Click Install from zip file
- Click “AbsolutionBuilds” or another name you assigned the media source in the previous step
- Click the zip file URL – repository.chainsrepo-0.0.1.zip
- Wait for the Chains Repo Add-on installed message to appear
- Click Install from Repository
- Click Chains Repo
- Click Program add-ons
- Click Chains Build Wizard
- Click Install
- Wait for Chains Build Wizard Add-On Installed message to appear
- Click Continue
- When Prompted to Build Menu, Click Not Used
- Return to Main Menu and click Add-Ons
- Click Program Addons
- Choose Chains Build Wizard
- Click Builds
- Scroll down and choose Fire & Ice
- Click Fresh Install
- Click Yes
- Wait for the Fire & Ice Kodi Build to install
- When this message appears click OK
- Once the download is complete, reopen Kodi from the Home menu
- The Fire and Ice Kodi Build will launch
- That’s it! The Fire and Ice Kodi Build is now successfully installed
- Note: A Trakt authorization message may appear when using this build. You can either select No Thanks or integrate your Trakt Account if you prefer
- Once at the main screen make sure to allow the menus to build and add-ons to install. This may take a few minutes so be patient.
As mentioned previously, this build works especially well with Real-Debrid integrated.
Follow the quick steps below for integration Real-Debrid within the Fire and Ice Kodi build.
1. Hover over the System category within the menu.
2. Click the down button on your remote then scroll over and select ResolveURL.
3. Within the Universal Resolvers menu on the left, scroll down and select ReAuthorize My Account under the Real-Debrid header.
4. This screen will appear. Write down the code provided.
5. Open an Internet browser on another device and go to https://real-debrid.com/device.
6. Enter in the provided code from Step 4 and click Continue.
7. Your Real-Debrid application is now approved!
8. You should then notice a “Real Debrid Resolver Authorized” message appear.
9. That’s it! You have successfully integrated Real-Debrid within the Fire and Ice Kodi Build.
Note: For this example, we are watching Night of the Living Dead, which is one of our Best Public Domain Movies.
Fire and Ice Build Features and Components
Fire and Ice features an awesome interface along with several categories to choose from.
The Fire and Ice build contains a list of available categories, which include: Movies, Shows, Music, Kids, Sports, Docs, System, Favs, and Power.
Some of the highlighted Add-ons within the Fire and Ice build include The Crew, DeathStar, Chains Sinisters, Marauder, Shadow, YouTube, and many more.
All of these addons and more are highlighted in our popular list of Best Kodi Addons.
We frequently receive questions on the TROYPOINT site regarding how to use Kodi builds. For more information on that refer to our guide below.
Overall, Fire and Ice is an awesome build that works on all popular streaming devices including the Amazon Firestick.
Give the Fire and Ice Kodi Build a try today!
Don’t Get Clipped!
Most cord-cutters use IPVanish VPN and rightfully so.
The free streaming applications, addons, and paid IPTV services are usually hosted on insecure servers.
These shady outfits log everything that you access through their app or service.
Without IPVanish, your IP Address is being logged along with everything that you access through it.
Your IP Address points back to your location and identity which compromises both your privacy and security.
Your current identifying IP Address is 184.108.40.206
When you use IPVanish VPN, your IP address is masked and converted into an anonymous one.
IPVanish VPN will provide you with an anonymous connection to the Internet.
This will prevent your Internet Service Provider, app/addon developers, government agencies, and other 3rd parties from logging what you’re accessing online.
Setting up IPVanish VPN on your streaming device is simple!
Step 1 Register for an IPVanish VPN account by clicking the link below.
This special link provides you with a large discount.
Register for IPVanish Account & Save 74% (EXPIRES SOON)
Step 2 – From the home screen hover over Find.
If you’re using an Android TV Box, you can also find the IPVanish application in Google Play Store.
Step 3 – Scroll down and click Search.
Step 4 – Type in “Ipvanish” and click the first option.
Step 5 – Click the IPVanish VPN app.
Step 6 – Click Download.
Step 7 – Once the IPVanish app installs, click Open.
Step 8 – Enter your IPVanish account information and click Log In.
Step 9 – Click Connect.
Step 10 – Click OK.
Step 11 – That’s it! You have installed IPVanish VPN on your Firestick/Fire TV.
Now, click the home button on your remote and the VPN will continue running in the background.
Congratulations! You are now protected by a VPN which means everything that you stream or access through your Firestick or Android TV Box is hidden from the rest of the world.
If you ever need to stop the VPN service, simply re-launch the application and click the DISCONNECT button.
Fire and Ice Kodi Build FAQ
What is the Fire and Ice Kodi Build?
Fire and Ice is a Kodi build which is an all-encompassing platform that includes tons of working addons and other features for an enjoyable streaming experience.
How Do I Use a Kodi Build?
Using a Kodi Build is as simple as installing and selecting from different Categories that can include: Movies, TV Shows, Live TV, Fitness, Kids, and much more.
Are Kodi Builds Legal?
Yes. Kodi Builds are legal to install and use. However, what you access on a build may not be legal. To ensure your privacy when streaming, always enable a VPN with Kodi.
What's the difference between a Kodi addon and a Kodi build?
You can think of a Kodi build as a bundle of the best add-ons, repositories, and a customized skin that you can install with one click.