The step-by-step tutorial below will show you How To Install FANime Kodi Addon.
FANime is a video add-on within the Stream Army Repository, which contains other addons such as Entertain Me and Nemisis AIO.
This is the perfect Kodi Addon for Anime enthusiasts, as there are several options available for Anime content.
FANime works fabulously on popular devices including the Amazon Firestick 4k, Fire TV, Fire TV Cube, NVIDIA Shield, and Android TV Boxes.
For these reasons and more, we have included FANime within our Best Kodi Addons list.
Use the steps below to install the FANime Kodi addon to your Kodi device.
Legal Copyright Disclaimer: This technology shall only be used to stream movies or TV shows that fall under the public domain. TROYPOINT does not endorse or promote illegal activity tied to streaming or downloading copyrighted works. The end-user shall be solely responsible for media accessed through any service or app referenced on this Website. Referenced applications/addons are not hosted by TROYPOINT and this guide is for educational purposes only.
Fanime Anime Kodi Add-On Installation Guide
- Launch Kodi
- Click the settings icon
- Click System
- Hover over Add-ons menu item and turn on Unknown sources if not already on
- Click Yes
- Click back on remote to go back to the System page
- Select File Manager
- Click Add source
- Click <None>
- Type the following URL exactly how it is listed here and click OK – http://streamarmy.co.uk/repo/
- Highlight the box under the source that you just typed in and enter a name for this media source
- Type “sa” or any other name you would like to identify this source as and click OK
- Click the back button on your remote until you are on the System screen. Then click Add-ons
- Click Install from zip file
- Select “sa” or whatever you named the media source in the previous step
- Click the zip file URL – repository.StreamArmy-12.0.001.zip
- Wait for the “Stream Army Repo Add-on installed” message to appear
- Next click Install from repository
- Click Stream Army Repo
- Scroll down and select Video add-ons
- Select FANime
- Click Install
- When prompted with the following message, Click OK
- Wait for the “FANime Add-on installed” message to appear
- Return back to the home screen of Kodi and select add-ons
- Choose Video add-ons
- Choose FANime
- Installation of the FANime Kodi Addon is now complete!
FANime Kodi Addon Description
FANime features a simple interface that is very to use. There is also a solid variety of Anime content to choose from.
Anime Categories include: Recent Releases, A to Z, Genres, New Seasons, Ongoing Series, Recently Added Series, Movies, Popular, and Search.
Overall, FANime is a great Kodi addon for Anime fans that works fabulously on all devices.
Give the FANime Kodi Addon a try today!
FANime Kodi Addon FAQ
Is the FANime Kodi Add-on legal?
Yes. It is not illegal to install and use this Kodi add-on.
Should I use a VPN with the FANime Kodi addon?
A VPN such as IPVanish is always encouraged when installing any 3rd party Kodi addons and repositories. This will ensure your privacy and anonymity when streaming.
Can FANime Kodi addon be installed on firestick?
Yes. Follow the step-by-step instructions above. This tutorial was done using an Amazon Firestick 4K.
What's the difference between a Kodi addon and a Kodi repository?
A repository is a file that stores numerous Kodi addons and more for installation. Usually you are required to install a repository to install a Kodi addon or build.
What's the difference between a Kodi addon and a Kodi build?
You can think of a Kodi build as a bundle of the best add-ons, repositories, and a customized skin that you can install with one click.