This step-by-step tutorial will show you How to Install Dominus Kodi Build.
Dominus is a popular Kodi build located in the Cellar Door Repository, which also contains the CellarDoorTV Build.
One of the best parts of the Dominus build is its unique interface with smooth navigation.
You will notice that Dominus has multiple servers to download from. If one server does not work, try another until the build begins to install.
For these reasons and more, we have included Dominus within our Best Kodi Builds list on the TROYPOINT website.
Prior to installing any Kodi Build, we always recommend resetting Kodi to default settings. This can be easily done on any device you have Kodi installed on.
Dominus Kodi Build Screenshots
Use the steps below to install the Dominus Kodi Build on your Kodi device.
How To Install Dominus Kodi Build Guide
- Launch Kodi
- Click the settings icon
- Click System
- Hover over Add-ons menu item and turn on Unknown sources if not already on
- Click Yes
- Click back on remote to go back to the System page
- Select File Manager
- Click Add source
- Click <None>
- Type the following URL exactly how it is listed here – https://cellardoortv.com/repo and click OK
- Highlight the box under the source that you just typed in and enter a name for this media source, type “cdtv” or any other name you would like to identify this source as and click OK
- Click the back button on your remote or keyboard until you are back on the System screen
- Choose Add-ons
- Click Install from zip file
- Click “cdtv” or another name you assigned the media source in previous step
- Click the zip file URL – repository.cdrepo-9.5.zip
- Wait for CellardoorTV Repo message to appear
- Click Install from Repository
- Click CellardoorTV Repo
- Click Program add-ons
- Click CDTV Wizard
- Click Install
- Click OK when prompted with this message
- Wait for CDTV Wizard Add-On Installed message to appear
- Click Continue
- When Prompted to Build Menu, Click Ignore
- Return to Main Menu and click Add-Ons
- Click Program Addons
- Choose CDTV Wizard
- Click Builds
- Scroll down and choose 18.6 Dominus Leia – Server 1 (v3.0)
- Click Install
- Click Yes, Install
- Wait for the Dominus Kodi Build to install
- When this message appears click OK
- Once the download is complete, reopen Kodi from the Home menu
- The Dominus Kodi Build will launch
- If prompted with this message click Dismiss
- That’s it! The Dominus Kodi Build is now successfully installed.
- Once at the main screen make sure to allow the menus to build and add-ons to install. This may take a few minutes so be patient.
- I also suggest installing the Numbers Kodi Addon within Dominus
- To do so hover over the Movies category, then scroll down and select the Numbers add-on icon
- Click Yes
- Then simply wait a few seconds for the Numbers add-on to install
- That’s it! You have now successfully installed the Numbers add-on within Dominus
Get my free guide on how to Supercharge Kodi. You will learn how to install the best Kodi addons with the click of a button with my favorite build. By using my method within the guide, you won’t be required to install each addon one-by-one such as you do within this tutorial.
Get all of the best addons with one click!
Downloaded over 1,000,000 times!
Warning! Protect Yourself With A VPNMost cord-cutters use a VPN and rightfully so.
The free streaming applications, addons, and paid IPTV services that you use are usually hosted on insecure servers.
Without a VPN, your IP Address is being logged.
Your IP Address points back to your location and identity which compromises both your privacy and security.
Your current IP Address is 22.214.171.124 – When you use a VPN, your real IP address will be converted into an anonymous new one.
A VPN will provide you with an anonymous connection to the Internet.
This will prevent your Internet Service Provider, app/addon developers, government agencies, and any 3rd party from logging what you’re accessing online.
The most popular VPN among cord-cutters is IPVanish due to their blazing fast speeds and zero log policy.
Its important to use a VPN that is fast since we are streaming large HD files. Its also crucial to find one that keeps no logs of what their subscribers access while online.
Setting up IPVanish VPN on your streaming device is simple!
Step 1 Register for an IPVanish VPN account by clicking the link below.
This exclusive link provides you with a hefty discount, only available to TROYPOINT visitors like you.
Register for IPVanish Account & Save 57%
Step 2 – Hover over the search icon on your Firestick, Fire TV, or Fire TV Cube and type in “Ipvanish”
You may also find the IPVanish App in the Google Play Store for those of you who are using Android TV Boxes, phones, and tablets.
Step 3 – Click the IPVanish VPN option that appears.
Step 4 – Click the IPVanish icon under Apps & Games.
Step 5 – Click Download.
Step 6 – Click Open.
Step 7 – Enter your username and password to login. Your username is the email that you used to register for IPVanish service with and your password is automatically generated and emailed to you.
Step 8 – Click Connect button.
Step 9 – Click OK for Connection request if it appears.
Step 10 – You will notice that your IP Address changes along with location of connection. You are now operating anonymously through your device.
Click the Home Button on your remote and the VPN will remain running in the background.
Congratulations! You are now protected by a VPN which means everything that you stream or access through your Firestick or Android TV Box is hidden from the rest of the world.
If you ever need to stop the VPN service, simply re-launch the application and click the DISCONNECT button.
As mentioned previously, this build works especially well with Real-Debrid integrated.
Follow the quick steps below for integration Real-Debrid within the Dominus Kodi build.
1. Hover over the Tools category within the menu, then scroll down and select Resolve URL RD
2. This screen will appear. Write down the code provided.
3. Open an Internet browser on another device and go to https://real-debrid.com/device.
4. Enter in the provided code from Step 2 and click Continue.
5. Your Real-Debrid application is now approved!
6. You should then notice a “ResolveURL Real Debrid Resolver Authorized” message appear
7. That’s it! You are now able to watch Movies and TV Shows using Real-Debrid within the Dominus Kodi build.
Dominus Build Features and Components
The Dominus build features a very user-friendly Kodi build, as the layout allows for simple navigation.
Dominus features a list of available categories, which include: Movies, TV Shows, Music, Discover, Sports, Kidzone, Tools, System, and more.
Some of the Add-ons provided within the Dominus build include Numbers, The Crew, Seren, Shadow, The Magic Dragon, and many others.
We frequently receive questions on the TROYPOINT site regarding how to use Kodi builds. For more information on that refer to our guide below.
However, it’s important to note that most Kodi builds and add-ons are not the best options for Live TV streaming. We always recommend using IPTV services when it comes to Live TV.
As mentioned previously, this build works especially well with Real-Debrid integrated. You can typically find the option to integrate your Real-Debrid account within the System or Settings categories.
For more Real-Debrid alternatives be sure to check out our guide below.
Remember outside of the already installed add-ons, by installing a repository you will have the freedom to choose additional streaming add-ons for your enjoyment.
TROYPOINT’s list of the Best Kodi Add-ons can be found here: Best Kodi Add-On Page.
Overall, Dominus is a great build that is small enough to work on any streaming device including the Amazon Firestick.
Give the Dominus Kodi Build a try today!
Dominus Kodi Build FAQ
What is Dominus?
Dominus is a Kodi build which is an all-encompassing platform that includes tons of working addons and other features for an enjoyable streaming experience.
How Do I Use a Kodi Build?
Using a Kodi Build is as simple as installing and selecting from different Categories that can include: Movies, TV Shows, Live TV, Fitness, Kids, and much more.
Are Kodi Builds Legal?
Yes. Kodi Builds are legal to install and use. However, what you access on a build may not be legal. To ensure your privacy when streaming, always enable a VPN with Kodi.
What's the difference between a Kodi addon and a Kodi build?
You can think of a Kodi build as a bundle of the best add-ons, repositories, and a customized skin that you can install with one click.