This page includes affiliate links where TROYPOINT may receive a commission at no extra cost to you. Many times, you will receive a discount due to the special arrangements made for our visitors. I will never promote something that I personally don't use or recommend. Purchasing through my links directly supports TROYPOINT which keeps the content and tools coming. Thank you!
The following step-by-step instructional guide will show you how to install Diamond Kodi Addon.
Diamond is a Real-Debrid only video addon that appears to be a clone of the popular Shadow Kodi Addon that still works great.
This addon is working extremely well on most streaming devices including the Amazon Firestick, Fire TV, NVIDIA Shield, MECOOL KM3, Chromecast, and more.
Diamond contains an excellent interface with several categories, while also pulling in high-quality Real-Debrid links.
For these reasons and more, Diamond can be found within our list of Best Kodi Addons.
If you don’t have Kodi installed on your device, we suggest viewing our popular Kodi tutorials below.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Diamond uses torrent links for streaming. Therefore, using a VPN is a must when viewing the content within the addon.
For more information on torrenting and how to get started, check out the guide below.
Use the steps below to install the Diamond Kodi Addon on your preferred device.
Diamond Kodi Addon Installation Guide
- Launch Kodi
- Click the settings icon
- Click System
- Hover over Add-ons menu item and turn on Unknown sources if not already on
- Click Yes
- Click back on remote to go back to the System page
- Select File Manager
- Click Add source
- Click <None>
- Type the following URL exactly how it is listed here – http://repo.rubyjewelwizard.com and click OK
- Highlight the box under the source that you just typed in and enter a name for this media source, type “diamond” or any other name you would like to identify this source as and click OK again
- Click your back button on remote or keyboard until you are back on the System screen
- Choose Add-ons
- Click Install from zip file
- Choose diamond or another name you assigned the media source in the previous step
- Select Diamond-Repo-Installer.zip
- Click the zip file URL – repository.diamond-wizard-repo-7.5.zip
- Wait for the “Diamond Build Repo Add-on installed” message to appear
- Click Install from repository
- Choose Diamond Build Repo
- Click Video Add-Ons
- Select Diamond – Shadow Fork
- Click Install
- Kodi will then prompt the message below stating “The following additional add-ons will be installed”, Click OK
- Wait for the Diamond Add-on installed message to appear
- Return back to the home screen of Kodi and select Add-ons
- Choose Video add-ons
- Then click Diamond
- If this message appears just click Close
- That’s it! You have successfully installed the Diamond Kodi Addon
Warning! Protect Yourself With A VPNMost cord-cutters use a VPN and rightfully so.
The free streaming applications, addons, and paid IPTV services that you use are usually hosted on insecure servers.
Without a VPN, your IP Address is being logged.
Your IP Address points back to your location and identity which compromises both your privacy and security.
Your current IP Address is 126.96.36.199 – When you use a VPN, your real IP address will be converted into an anonymous new one.
A VPN will provide you with an anonymous connection to the Internet.
This will prevent your Internet Service Provider, app/addon developers, government agencies, and any 3rd party from logging what you’re accessing online.
The most popular VPN among cord-cutters is IPVanish due to their blazing fast speeds and zero log policy.
Its important to use a VPN that is fast since we are streaming large HD files. Its also crucial to find one that keeps no logs of what their subscribers access while online.
Setting up IPVanish VPN on your streaming device is simple!
Step 1 Register for an IPVanish VPN account by clicking the link below.
This exclusive link provides you with a hefty discount, only available to TROYPOINT visitors like you.
Register for IPVanish Account & Save 73%
Step 2 – Hover over the search icon on your Firestick, Fire TV, or Fire TV Cube and type in “Ipvanish”
You may also find the IPVanish App in the Google Play Store for those of you who are using Android TV Boxes, phones, and tablets.
Step 3 – Click the IPVanish VPN option that appears.
Step 4 – Click the IPVanish icon under Apps & Games.
Step 5 – Click Download.
Step 6 – Click Open.
Step 7 – Enter your username and password to login. Your username is the email that you used to register for IPVanish service with and your password is automatically generated and emailed to you.
Step 8 – Click Connect button.
Step 9 – Click OK for Connection request if it appears.
Step 10 – You will notice that your IP Address changes along with location of connection. You are now operating anonymously through your device.
Click the Home Button on your remote and the VPN will remain running in the background.
Congratulations! You are now protected by a VPN which means everything that you stream or access through your Firestick or Android TV Box is hidden from the rest of the world.
If you ever need to stop the VPN service, simply re-launch the application and click the DISCONNECT button.
How to Integrate Real-Debrid
As mentioned previously, Diamond is for Real-Debrid users only. Follow the quick steps below to integrate Real-Debrid within this add-on.
1. First you must register for a Real-Debrid account if you don’t have one already.
2. Launch the Diamond Kodi Addon.
3. Scroll down and select Settings
4. Within the Debrid menu on the left, scroll down and select Re-auth Real Debrid.
5. This screen will appear. Write down the code provided.
6. Open an Internet browser on another device and go to https://real-debrid.com/device.
7. Enter in the provided code from Step 6 and click Continue.
8. Your Real-Debrid application is now approved!
9. That’s it! You should notice an OK message in the top right after integrating Real-Debrid within the Diamond Kodi Addon.
Diamond Kodi Addon Description & Details
Diamond provides a great interface with tons of streaming categories to choose from.
The categories available within this addon include Movie World, TV World, Trakt World, Search, Settings, Search History, Resume Watching, and more.
After making a content selection you will notice many Real-Debrid links provided are from torrent sources.
This means you will want to ensure your VPN is on when streaming with Diamond.
For more Real-Debrid options, we suggest viewing our resource article below.
Also, be sure to check out our popular guides for even more streaming options!
Give the Diamond Kodi Addon a try today!
Diamond Kodi Addon FAQ
Is the Diamond Kodi Addon legal?
Yes. It is not illegal to install and use this Kodi add-on. However, what you access after you have installed this add-on may be illegal. Always use a VPN as outlined on this page so you can use Kodi add-ons anonymously.
Should I use a VPN with the Diamond Kodi addon?
A VPN such as IPVanish is always encouraged when installing any 3rd party Kodi addons and repositories. This will ensure your privacy and anonymity when streaming.
Can the Diamond Kodi addon be installed on firestick?
Yes. Follow the step-by-step instructions above. This tutorial was done using an Amazon Firestick 4K.
What's the difference between a Kodi addon and a Kodi repository?
A repository is a file that stores numerous Kodi addons and more for installation. Usually you are required to install a repository to install a Kodi addon or build.
What's the difference between a Kodi addon and a Kodi build?
You can think of a Kodi build as a bundle of the best add-ons, repositories, and a customized skin that you can install with one click.