This step-by-step guide will show you How To Install The Blaze Kodi Build on your preferred streaming device.
The Blaze is a Kodi build located in the Blazin Streams Repository, which contains some other unique builds.
The Blaze is a newer build but gaining popularity due to its unique interface, content, categories, and more. This Kodi build also works especially well when integrated with Real-Debrid.
For these reasons and more, The Blaze is considered one of the Best Kodi Builds by TROYPOINT.
Prior to installing any Kodi Build, we always recommend resetting Kodi to default settings. This can be easily done on any device you have Kodi installed on.
The Blaze Kodi Build Screenshots
Use the steps below to install The Blaze Kodi Build on your Kodi device.
How To Install The Blaze Kodi Build Guide
- Launch Kodi
- Click the settings icon
- Click System
- Hover over Add-ons menu item and turn on Unknown sources if not already on
- Click Yes
- Click back on remote to go back to the System page
- Select File Manager
- Click Add source
- Click <None>
- Type the following URL exactly as shown here – http://blazinstreams.com/wiz
- Highlight the box under the source that you just typed in and enter a name for this media source
- Type “blaze” or any other name you would like to identify this source as and click OK
- Click the back button on your remote or keyboard until you are back on the System screen
- Choose Add-ons
- Click Install from zip file
- Choose “blaze” or another name you assigned the media source in the previous step
- Click the zip file URL – plugin.program.blazinstreams.zip
- Wait for the “Blazin Streams Wizard Add-on installed” message to appear. You may have to be patient for a minute or two
- Select Continue
- When this message appears click Ignore or the back button on your remote
- Return back to the home screen of Kodi and select Add-ons
- Choose Program add-ons
- Select Blazin Streams Wizard
- Click Builds
- Choose The Blaze Build 18 Leia – Server 1
- Scroll down and select Install
- Click Yes, Install
- Wait for The Blaze build to download
- When this message appears click OK
- Once the download is complete, reopen Kodi from the Home menu
- That’s it! The Blaze Kodi Build is now successfully installed.
- Once at the main screen make sure to allow the menus to build and add-ons to install. This may take a few minutes so be patient.
Get my free guide on how to Supercharge Kodi. You will learn how to install the best Kodi addons with the click of a button. By using my method within the guide, you won’t be required to install each addon one-by-one such as you do within this tutorial.
Get all of the best addons with one click!
Downloaded over 2 Million times!
Warning! Protect Yourself With A VPNMost cord-cutters use a VPN and rightfully so.
The free streaming applications, addons, and paid IPTV services that you use are usually hosted on insecure servers.
Without a VPN, your IP Address is being logged.
Your IP Address points back to your location and identity which compromises both your privacy and security.
Your current IP Address is 220.127.116.11 – When you use a VPN, your real IP address will be converted into an anonymous new one.
A VPN will provide you with an anonymous connection to the Internet.
This will prevent your Internet Service Provider, app/addon developers, government agencies, and any 3rd party from logging what you’re accessing online.
The most popular VPN among cord-cutters is IPVanish due to their blazing fast speeds and zero log policy.
Its important to use a VPN that is fast since we are streaming large HD files. Its also crucial to find one that keeps no logs of what their subscribers access while online.
Setting up IPVanish VPN on your streaming device is simple!
Step 1 Register for an IPVanish VPN account by clicking the link below.
This exclusive link provides you with a hefty discount, only available to TROYPOINT visitors like you.
Register for IPVanish Account & Save 57%
Step 2 – Hover over the search icon on your Firestick, Fire TV, or Fire TV Cube and type in “Ipvanish”
You may also find the IPVanish App in the Google Play Store for those of you who are using Android TV Boxes, phones, and tablets.
Step 3 – Click the IPVanish VPN option that appears.
Step 4 – Click the IPVanish icon under Apps & Games.
Step 5 – Click Download.
Step 6 – Click Open.
Step 7 – Enter your username and password to login. Your username is the email that you used to register for IPVanish service with and your password is automatically generated and emailed to you.
Step 8 – Click Connect button.
Step 9 – Click OK for Connection request if it appears.
Step 10 – You will notice that your IP Address changes along with location of connection. You are now operating anonymously through your device.
Click the Home Button on your remote and the VPN will remain running in the background.
Congratulations! You are now protected by a VPN which means everything that you stream or access through your Firestick or Android TV Box is hidden from the rest of the world.
If you ever need to stop the VPN service, simply re-launch the application and click the DISCONNECT button.
As mentioned previously, this build works especially well with Real-Debrid integrated.
Follow the quick steps below for integration Real-Debrid within The Blaze Kodi build.
1. Hover over Main Menu and select Settings within the lower menu.
2. Scroll down and choose System
3. Scroll down and select Add-ons
4. Then move over to the right and click Manage Dependencies
5. Scroll down and choose ResolveURL
6. Click Configure
7. Scroll down and choose (Re)Authorise My Account under the Real-Debrid header.
8. This screen will appear. Write down the code provided.
9. Open an Internet browser on another device and go to https://real-debrid.com/device.
10. Enter in the provided code from Step 8 and click Continue.
11. Your Real-Debrid application is now approved!
12. That’s it! You are now able to watch Movies and TV Shows using Real-Debrid within The Blaze Kodi build.
The Blaze Kodi Build Details & Description
The Blaze Kodi build is a user-friendly Kodi build, and is gaining popularity among Kodi users.
The Blaze features a list of available categories, which include Main Menu, Movies, TV Shows, Apps, Kids, Sports, Live TV, and Music.
Some of the Add-ons provided within The Blaze build include The Crew, Odin, Raven, Vision of Destiny, Shadow, The Magic Dragon, The Mad Titan, and many others.
It’s important to note that most Kodi builds and add-ons are not the best options for Live TV streaming. We always recommend using IPTV services when it comes to Live TV.
As mentioned previously, this build works especially well with Real-Debrid integrated. For more Real-Debrid alternatives be sure to check out our guide below.
We frequently receive questions on the TROYPOINT site regarding how to use Kodi builds. For more information on that refer to our guide below.
Remember outside of the already installed add-ons, by installing a repository you will have the freedom to choose additional streaming add-ons for your enjoyment.
TROYPOINT’s list of the Best Kodi Add-ons can be found here: Best Kodi Add-On Page.
Overall, The Blaze is a great build that works on any streaming device including the Amazon Firestick.
Give The Blaze Kodi Build a try today!
Frequently Asked Questions
What is The Blaze?
The Blaze is a Kodi build which is an all-encompassing platform that includes tons of working addons and other features for an enjoyable streaming experience.
How Do I Use a Kodi Build?
Using a Kodi Build is as simple as installing and selecting from different Categories that can include: Movies, TV Shows, Live TV, Fitness, Kids, and much more.
Are Kodi Builds Legal?
Yes. Kodi Builds are legal to install and use. However, what you access on a build may not be legal. To ensure your privacy when streaming, always enable a VPN with Kodi.
What's the difference between a Kodi addon and a Kodi build?
You can think of a Kodi build as a bundle of the best add-ons, repositories, and a customized skin that you can install with one click.