This page includes affiliate links where TROYPOINT may receive a commission at no extra cost to you. Many times, you will receive a discount due to the special arrangements made for our visitors. I will never promote something that I personally don't use or recommend. Purchasing through my links directly supports TROYPOINT which keeps the content and tools coming. Thank you!
This step-by-step tutorial will show you how to install the Beats Kodi Build.
Beats is a new Kodi build located in the Ghetto Astronaut Repository, which contains several other builds such as Movies Buffed.
Some of the best parts of the Beats build include the cool interface, functionality, solid video addons, categories, and more.
Beats is featured as one of the Best Kodi Builds available on the TROYPOINT website.
Prior to installing any Kodi Build, we always recommend resetting Kodi to default settings. This can be easily done on any device you have Kodi installed on.
If you don’t have Kodi installed on your device, we suggest viewing our popular Kodi tutorials below.
Beats Kodi Build Screenshots
How To Install Beats Kodi Build Guide
- Launch Kodi
- Click the settings icon
- Click System
- Hover over Add-ons menu item and turn on Unknown sources if not already on
- Click Yes
- Click back on remote to go back to the System page
- Select File Manager
- Click Add source
- Click <None>
- Type the following URL exactly how it is listed here – http://famdamnlyman.one/ghetto/ghettorepo and click OK
- Highlight the box under the source that you just typed in and enter a name for this media source, type “ghettorepo” or any other name you would like to identify this source as and click OK
- Click the back button on your remote or keyboard until you are back on the System screen
- Choose Add-ons
- Click Install from zip file
- Click “ghettorepo” or another name you assigned the media source in the previous step
- Click the zip file URL – repository.ghettorepo-0.0.1.zip
- Wait for the “Ghetto Repo Add-on Installed” message to appear
- Click Install from Repository
- Click Ghetto Repo
- Click Program add-ons
- Click Ghetto Astronaut Wizard Lite
- Click Install
- Wait for Ghetto Astronaut Wizard Lite Add-On Installed message to appear
- Click Dismiss or the back button on your remote
- Click Continue
- When Prompted to Build Menu, Click Ignore
- Return to Main Menu and click Add-Ons
- Click Program Addons
- Choose Ghetto Astronaut Wizard Lite
- Click Builds
- Scroll down and choose Beats
- Click Fresh Install
- Click Yes
- Wait for the Beats Kodi Build to install
- Click OK
- Once the download is complete, reopen Kodi from the Home menu
- That’s it! The Beats Kodi Build is now successfully installed.
- Once at the main screen make sure to allow the menus to build and add-ons to install. This may take a few minutes so be patient.
Warning! Protect Yourself With A VPNMost cord-cutters use a VPN and rightfully so.
The free streaming applications, addons, and paid IPTV services that you use are usually hosted on insecure servers.
Without a VPN, your IP Address is being logged.
Your IP Address points back to your location and identity which compromises both your privacy and security.
Your current identifying IP Address is 188.8.131.52 – When you use a VPN, your real IP address will be converted into an anonymous new one.
A VPN will provide you with an anonymous connection to the Internet.
This will prevent your Internet Service Provider, app/addon developers, government agencies, and any 3rd party from logging what you’re accessing online.
The most popular VPN among cord-cutters is IPVanish due to their blazing fast speeds and zero log policy.
Its important to use a VPN that is fast since we are streaming large HD files. Its also crucial to find one that keeps no logs of what their subscribers access while online.
Setting up IPVanish VPN on your streaming device is simple!
Step 1 Register for an IPVanish VPN account by clicking the link below.
This exclusive link provides you with a hefty discount, only available to TROYPOINT visitors like you.
Register for IPVanish Account & Save 76%
Step 2 – Hover over the search icon on your Firestick, Fire TV, or Fire TV Cube and type in “Ipvanish”
You may also find the IPVanish App in the Google Play Store for those of you who are using Android TV Boxes, phones, and tablets.
Step 3 – Click the IPVanish VPN option that appears.
Step 4 – Click the IPVanish icon under Apps & Games.
Step 5 – Click Download.
Step 6 – Click Open.
Step 7 – Enter your username and password to login. Your username is the email that you used to register for IPVanish service with and your password is automatically generated and emailed to you.
Step 8 – Click Connect button.
Step 9 – Click OK for Connection request if it appears.
Step 10 – You will notice that your IP Address changes along with location of connection. You are now operating anonymously through your device.
Click the Home Button on your remote and the VPN will remain running in the background.
Congratulations! You are now protected by a VPN which means everything that you stream or access through your Firestick or Android TV Box is hidden from the rest of the world.
If you ever need to stop the VPN service, simply re-launch the application and click the DISCONNECT button.
As mentioned previously, this build works especially well with Real-Debrid integrated.
Follow the quick steps below for integration Real-Debrid within the Beats Kodi build.
1. Hover over the Favs category within the menu.
2. Click the down button on your remote then scroll over and select Video Addons.
3. Select the Numbers Kodi Addon
4. Scroll down and click System
5. Click Accounts
6. Select Authorize: Real-Debrid
7. This screen will appear. Write down the code provided.
8. Open an Internet browser on another device and go to https://real-debrid.com/device.
9. Enter in the provided code from Step 4 and click Continue.
10. Your Real-Debrid application is now approved!
11. You should then notice a “ResolveURL Real Debrid Resolver Authorized” message appear.
Beats Build Features and Components
The Beats build provides an awesome user-interface along with great categories to choose from.
The Beats build features a list of available categories, which include: Movies, Shows, Favs, Free Zone, System, and more.
Some of the highlighted Add-ons within the Beats build include The Crew, Numbers, ClickSville, Asgard, Chains Sinisters, and many others.
All of these addons and more are highlighted in our popular list of Best Kodi Addons.
We frequently receive questions on the TROYPOINT site regarding how to use Kodi builds. For more information on that refer to our guide below.
Overall, Beats is a new build that works great on popular streaming devices including the Amazon Firestick.
Give the Beats Kodi Build a try today!
Beats Kodi Build FAQ
What is the Beats Kodi Build?
Beats is a Kodi build which is an all-encompassing platform that includes tons of working addons and other features for an enjoyable streaming experience.
How Do I Use a Kodi Build?
Using a Kodi Build is as simple as installing and selecting from different Categories that can include: Movies, TV Shows, Live TV, Sports, Kids, System, and much more.
Are Kodi Builds Legal?
Yes. Kodi Builds are legal to install and use. However, what you access on a build may not be legal. To ensure your privacy when streaming, always enable a VPN with Kodi.
What's the difference between a Kodi addon and a Kodi build?
You can think of a Kodi build as a bundle of the best add-ons, repositories, and a customized skin that you can install with one click.