Get 1,000+ Free Secret Apps on Firestick & Android TV/Google TV
The following tutorial will show you How to Install xManager on Android mobile and tablet for Free Spotify Premium.
xManager is an app manager tool that allows users the ability to “patch” various applications and APKs to remove ads and more.
This is similar to the method we use for installing YouTube ReVanced which is an ad-free YouTube application for Android devices.
Installing the xManager will allow you to download a premium, ad-free version of Spotify at no cost.
xManager is compatible with Android devices including mobile and tablet.
In the guide below, we will install xManager for Spotify on an Android tablet called the Samsung Galaxy Tab S6.
However, these steps will also work on all other Android tablets and phones.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Prior to installing the patch version of Spotify, we must uninstall the original Spotify app from our device. We provide step-by-step instructions below to do so.
Table of Contents
Is xManager Safe?
Before I install this, I first want to scan the Android APK file with VirusTotal.
Here is the screenshot of the scan results.
VirusTotal did not find any suspicious files or malware within the xManager APK file.
However, this does not mean we shouldn’t protect ourselves when downloading content from this unverified app.
The best way to do this is with a VPN that will secure your identity and anonymity when using xManager or other applications.
How to Uninstall Spotify on Android
In order to download Spotify from xManager, we must first uninstall the current version of the app from our device.
Follow the steps below to do so.
- Open Apps from the Settings of your device and find Spotify
- Select Uninstall in the bottom right-hand corner
- Click OK
Spotify has now been uninstalled. We can continue with the XManager installation guide for Spotify APK Premium.
How to Install xManager & Spotify Premium for Free
After uninstalling the Original Spotify from your device, we can install xManager to patch Spotify APK for Premium capabilities at no cost.
NOTE: Prior to downloading XManager, we must enable Unknown Apps for the Browser we are using. We have enabled Unknown Sources for Chrome but you can also do this for any browser you prefer.
1. Launch your preferred browser and visit xmanagerapp.com and select Download.
2. Click Download anyway. (Make sure you have your VPN turned on)
3. After the file downloads, click Open.
4. Click Install.
5. Select Open.
6. xManager will now launch for use. When prompted, click Setup.
7. Choose Allow.
8. Select Setup again.
9. This will open Unknown Apps within the Settings of your device. Click the toggle to enable Unknown Sources for xManager.
10. Click back to return to xManager and select the down arrow for your preferred patched version of Spotify. (We are using the Stock Patched option)
11. Click the Latest Release.
12. Click Download.
13. You may now encounter a Google or Video ad. Wait for the video to finish and click Done.
14. Wait for Spotify APK to download.
15. Click Install Patched.
16. Click Install.
17. You will notice an IMPORTANT NOTE message at the top of your screen. Wait for the app to download.
18. This note explains that you must force close Spotify after installing and signing in to get it to function properly.
19. Click Open.
20. Spotify will now launch. Click Allow Access or Maybe Later.
Make sure to log in to your Spotify account before continuing with the instructions.
21. You are now presented with the Spotify APK home screen.
As noted above, xManager recommends force closing the app and relaunching for Mod features to apply.
You can easily do so by following the steps below.
How to Force Close Spotify APK from xManager
1. Close the Spotify APK and open Apps within the Settings of your device. Select Spotify.
2. Click force Stop.
3. Click OK.
Installation of Patched Spotify APK via xManager is now complete!
You can easily launch the app for full premium features at no cost. Enjoy!
For more popular Android tutorials, check out our resource guides below.
- How to Jailbreak Android Phone/Tablet
- How to Install Surfshark on Android Phone/Tablet
- Android TV Box Resource Guide
For the latest news and tutorials in the streaming and tech world, be sure to sign up for the TROYPOINT Advisor with updates weekly.
This Advisor provides all the best tips, reviews, and guides to get the most out of your favorite streaming devices. Click the link below for your TROYPOINT Advisor Subscription:
xManager Frequently Asked Questions
What is xManager?
xManager is a tool app used to “patch” a Spotify APK for premium content on your Android device at no cost.
Is xManager Free?
Yes. xManager is 100% free to install and use.
How do I Install xManager?
The guide above provides step-by-step instructions to install xManager on an Android tablet.
Can I Install xManager on iPhone?
No. Currently, xManager is only available for Android mobile and tablet devices.
This page includes affiliate links where TROYPOINT may receive a commission at no extra cost to you. Many times, visitors will receive a discount due to the special arrangements made for our fans. Learn more on my Affiliate Disclaimer page.