Supercharge Your Fire TV / Stick
Install The Best Kodi Addons With 1 Click
- Enjoy thousands of FREE movies, tv shows, live streams, etc.
- Use proven buffering techniques to ensure smooth playback.
- Learn how to access blocked Kodi addons, builds, and wizards
Over 100,000 Fire TV Owners Have Used This Free Guide!
This tutorial will show you how to quickly reset Kodi on Fire TV or Fire TV Stick. By doing this, you will not be required to reinstall Kodi, which takes additional time on the Fire TV or Firestick.
For those of us who participate in the Kodi hobby, we understand that we must reset Kodi on a somewhat regular basis to keep it running at peak performance.
If for some reason, resetting Kodi on the Fire TV doesn’t do the trick and you are still experiencing problems, I suggest that you do a factory reset of your Fire TV or Fire TV Stick.
Keep in mind that when you reset Kodi on Fire TV or Fire TV Stick, you will be erasing everything that you have installed within the applications. Some things to think about are your favorite Kodi addons, skins, and settings. I suggest writing down everything that you want to reinstall after you have done a factory reset on Kodi.
Below you will find the steps necessary to reset or restore Kodi on your Fire TV or Fire TV Stick. I strongly suggest that you watch the video below the instructions for additional details regarding this process.
How To Reset or Restore Kodi On Fire TV Steps
- Close out of Kodi on your Fire TV is you are inside of it and go to the Fire TV or Firestick home screen.
- Go into the Settings tab toward the bottom of your Fire TV screen.
- Click the Applications tab.
- Scroll down and click Manage Applications.
- Scroll down and click Kodi.
- Scroll down and click Clear Data.
- You will receive the following message “Delete app data?”.
- Click Clear data once again.
- Push the up button on your remote and then “Launch Application”.
- Confirm that Kodi has been reset to factory defaults.
- Reinstall your favorite Kodi addons, skins, and settings on your Fire TV or Fire TV Stick.
Video Tutorial For How To Reset Or Restore Kodi On Fire TV Device
New Fire TV User Interface Tutorial
Old Fire TV User Interface Tutorial
IMPORTANT! Many Internet Service Providers are starting to block access to Kodi addons, builds, and wizards. To avoid receiving threatening letters regarding copyright violations on your part, you must use a VPN service while using Kodi. A VPN service will encrypt your Internet connection and hide your ip address so your provider doesn’t know what you are streaming or downloading.