This tutorial will show you how to install VPN on Windows which will provide you with an anonymous connection to the Internet.
A new bill within the House of Representatives has now made it possible for Internet Service Providers to sell your Internet activity or give to third parties without your consent.
By installing a VPN on your Windows computer, you will enjoy an encrypted connection to the Internet which will hide your activity online such as downloads, streaming, sites visited, etc.
A VPN will also change the IP Address that your Internet service provider assigns to your account which makes it impossible to trace where your connection is coming from. Best of all, the VPN service of choice, IPVanish, does not store any log files so there is never any trail left from your Internet activity.
A VPN should also be used whenever traveling and connecting to public wifi hotspots. A VPN will encrypt your traffic on your Windows computer and make it impossible for hackers to intercept your connection to the Internet.
IPVanish will allow you to use up to five simultaneous connections per account, which means that you can utilize the service on other Internet connected devices such as phone, tablet, etc.
How To Install VPN On Windows Guide
- Register for an IPVanish account by clicking HERE.
- Click the Apps menu item at the top of the IPVanish Website and then click on the Windows logo where all of the IPVanish applications are listed. Download the IPVanish Windows installation file to your computer.
- Browse to where you saved the IPVanish installation file and double click it. Go through the installation process.
- After the software has installed, restart your Windows computer if prompted.
- After restarting your computer, double click the IPVanish shortcut on your desktop which will open the software. Input your username, which is your email address, and password to log into your account. Again, if you don’t have an IPVanish account yet, CLICK HERE to get registered.
- Configure settings to your liking and on the quick launch screen, click the connect button. If you are prompted to install the Tap Driver, go ahead and do it. This driver is necessary for your network to connect to an Open VPN protocol. After you have connected, you should now see your IP address and location of connection change. You are now protected and connected to the Internet anonymously.
I strongly suggest that you watch the video below as I go through important details not outlined in the written instructions above.
THERE IS AN IPVANISH COUPON THAT IS STILL AVAILABLE! THIS WAS SUPPOSE TO EXPIRE ON 4/15/17 BUT IT APPEARS TO STILL BE ACTIVE…GET IT WHILE YOU CAN. USE THE COUPON CODE SAVE20NOW AT CHECKOUT AND RECEIVE 20% OFF ANY IPVANISH PLAN.
If you would like to install a VPN on your router and protect all devices on your network, click the link below.