IMPORTANT NOTE: This add-on is currently unavailable. TROYPOINT suggests using the Best Kodi Add-Ons page which is updated DAILY to find a working, reliable add-on.
The step-by-step guide below will provide you with instructions on How To Install Yoda Kodi Add-On.
Yoda is a fork or clone of the Exodus add-on that is being continually updated. It is filled with Movies and TV Shows for your streaming enjoyment. Because of its large amount of sources and more, TROYPOINT has chosen Yoda as one of the Best Kodi Add-Ons.
NOTE: Yoda has now been updated to include torrent links when real-debrid is integrated. If you decide to use this option, a VPN is needed to ensure your privacy.
Use the steps below to install Yoda Kodi Add-On on your preferred device.TROYPOINT Tip: You should always use a VPN to protect your identity and security when streaming free movies and TV shows with third party Kodi addons/builds such as this.
Legal Copyright Disclaimer: This technology shall only be used to stream movies or TV shows that fall under the public domain. TROYPOINT does not endorse or promote illegal activity tied to streaming or downloading copyrighted works. The end-user shall be solely responsible for media accessed through any service or app referenced on this Website. Referenced applications/addons are not hosted by TROYPOINT and this guide is for educational purposes only.
Install Yoda Kodi Add-On Guide
- Launch Kodi
- Click the settings icon
- Click System settings
- Hover over Add-ons menu item and turn on Unknown sources if not already on
- Click back on remote to go back to the System page
- Click File Manager
- Click Add source
- Click <None>
- Type the following url exactly how it is listed here – http://2supremacy.uk/repo/ and click OK
- Highlight the box under the source that you just typed in and enter a name for this media source, type supremacy or any other name you would like to identify this source as and click OK
- Click your back button on remote or keyboard until you are back at the Kodi home screen
- Click Add-ons menu item
- Click the small “open box” icon at the top left side of the page under the “Add-ons heading”
- Click Install from zip file
- Click supremacy or another name you assigned the media source in the previous step
- Click repository.supremacy.zip
- Wait for supremacy Add-On installed message to appear
- Click Install From Repository
- Click supremacy
- Click Video Add-Ons
- Click Yoda
- Click Install
- Wait for the Yoda add-on installed message to appear
- Add-On installation is now complete!
If you are using Kodi 18, you will see the following screens when allowing Unknown Sources that vary from the steps above:
1. Launch Kodi
2. Click the settings icon
3. Click System
4. Scroll down to hover over add-ons and turn on Unknown Sources
5. Click Yes
6. Click back on your remote to access File Manager
Get my free guide on how to Supercharge Kodi. You will learn how to install the best Kodi addons with the click of a button. By using my method within the guide, you won’t be required to install each addon one-by-one such as you do within this tutorial.
Get all of the best add-ons with one click!
Downloaded over 500,000 times!
Yoda Kodi Add-On Details & Description
As a fork of Exodus, Yoda features the same interface and Categories as its older brother but with updated content. These Categories are: Movies, TV Shows, My Movies, My TV Shows, New Movies, New Episodes, Documentaries, Networks, Boxsets, Tools, and Search.
Yoda works best with a real-debrid account integrated within the add-on. However, it will still bring quality links for those without this service.
Its also has the option to add a Trakt.tv account within the add-on. Using both of these is a great way to get the most out of Kodi and your preferred streaming device.
Yoda works perfectly on the Amazon Firestick and Fire TV which are today’s most popular streaming devices. However, it also works fabulously on nearly any device you prefer!
IMPORTANT: If you’re trying to install unverified apps into your Firestick or Fire TV from the Amazon App Store, you can only complete it by side-loading or installing anything into your device without using the official app-distribution method. I recommend using a VPN to install such apps. Click this link to learn how to install a VPN for Firestick, Fire TV, Fire TV Cube.