TVZion 4.2.1 Update
TVZion has been updated! The official release for TVZion Version 4.2.1 is now finished and available for installation.
The complete changelog from the developers is listed below:
- Added Exoplayer option for the following:
- transparent subtitle background
- minimum cache size,
- fitting screen to reduce black area
- customize seek lengths,
- customize “ff” and “rw” button durations
- Optimized buffering metrics to reduce playback startup time
- Optimized quality/badge detection from filenames
- The following bug fixes occurred:
- Player theme maintains app theme
- Disabled non-functional buttons in player
- Kodi can’t seek zebrid links
Follow the guide below to install TVZion on your preferred streaming device.
TROYPOINT TIP: You can also install TVZion and dozens of other apps using our popular TROYPOINT Rapid App Installer.
This app allows you to install the best streaming apps and tools in a matter of minutes rather than installing each APK one by one. Use the link below to access this free application.
TVZion 4.2 Update
- New Multi-user support. You can now create multiple user accounts in-app with separate Trakt accounts
- All new internal player with better audio/subtitle support
- New navigation menu for TV Shows
- Bug Fixes for language settings
- New Kids Profile feature
TVZion 4.1 Update
- IMDb, MetaCritic, and Trakt ratings for titles
- Fan art support on details page
- Details page variant for tablets
- Up next delay
- Auto-select subtitles
- Details page for phone
- Subtitle language selection
- BugFix – Trakt list sorting on featured lists
- BugFix – Exapndable overview on Phone UI
- BugFix -Blank/cropped images when backdrop unavailable
- BugFix – PT-BR Subtitles
- Fix – All-Debrid Version 4
- Fix – All-Debrid deferred resolving
TVZion 4.0 Update
- Full code refactoring that implements specific UI for the device in use
- 5+ preset custom themes to choose from
- New User Interface
- Subtitle Search in UI
- New Debrid Browser
- Voice Search compatibility
- Scrape torrents before resolving hoster cached links
- Resolvers added
- Links added
- and more
TVZion 3.8.1 Update
TVZion APK has released a new update 3.8.1 which includes the following changes and enhancements.
- Added 5 new Resolvers
- Added Resolver detection system
- Added bluray as a fall back quality in case 480, 720, 1080, or 4K wasn’t detected
- Resolved a bug fix that was killing the app due to a device’s ram
- Your playback progress can now be saved
Important Note: If you are experiencing issues with TVZion, I suggest viewing these alternatives below.
Also if you are experiencing Real-Debrid integration issues within TVZion, we suggest viewing our list of the best Real-Debrid options below.
The weekly TROYPOINT Advisor keeps everyone up-to-date on the ever-changing world of cord-cutting. Use the link below to join the other 500,000 happy subscribers.