Real Debrid not working is usually due to a VPN pairing problem.
A VPN encrypts your connection to the Internet and also masks your IP Address. We do this so our streaming and downloading activities can’t be logged by our Internet Service Provider, government, hackers, or other third parties.
When people try to pair their Real-Debrid service with their VPN active, they often run into problems.
Real-Debrid promotes that it is compatible with various VPNs. IPVanish is one of the most popular but it isn’t mentioned on their list. But, rest assured, it works perfectly fine if you follow my instructions in the video below.
The following video will show you how to properly pair a Real Debrid account with a streaming application or Kodi addon in conjunction with a VPN.
In this video, I am using IPVanish VPN but the same process should work with other providers as well.
If you haven’t setup Real-Debrid yet, you can find our tutorial below for that.
Real Debrid Not Working Fix
- Unpair Real-Debrid from application or addon causing problems
- Close out of same application (make sure that it is not running in background by forcefully stopping app)
- Disconnect VPN application if one is running and forcefully close that as well
- Relaunch application or addon and pair Real-Debrid account
- Relaunch VPN application and connect to VPN service
- Please watch video above for specific details
If problems still persist after following the steps above, try connecting through a different VPN server.
Another reason why Real-Debrid may not be working is due to expired premium account.
What is Real-Debrid?
Real-Debrid is an unrestricted downloader which provides additional premium links within various streaming applications and Kodi addons. These links usually result in buffer-free and higher quality video.