The guide below will provide you with step-by-step instructions to Install Megabox HD on Firestick, Fire TV, and Android TV Box.
Megabox HD is a great streaming APK that provides hundreds of popular Movies and TV Shows to choose from.
Currently, it is working fabulously and pulling in tons of high quality links. As of the writing of this article, Megabox HD also features no ads!
For these reasons and more, Megabox HD is considered one of the Best APK’s for Movies & TV Shows by TROYPOINT.
The steps below show how to install Megabox HD on a Fire TV Stick 4K. However, these steps will also work on Fire TV, Fire TV Cube, Android TV Boxes, NVIDIA SHIELD, or other devices that run the Android operating system.
Important Note: Prior to using Megabox HD you will need to install MX Player. Their default player is not the most user friendly external media player.
The instructions for integrating MX Player are located towards the end of this post. For installing MX Player on your device, refer to the link below.
The app we will use to side-load Megabox HD is called Downloader. If you are using an Android TV Box, NVIDIA SHIELD, Mi Box, etc. you can follow along with this tutorial by installing Downloader on your device. Use the link below for that tutorial.VPN to protect your identity and security when streaming free movies and TV shows with apps such as this.
Legal Copyright Disclaimer: This technology shall only be used to stream movies or TV shows that fall under the public domain. TROYPOINT does not endorse or promote illegal activity tied to streaming or downloading copyrighted works. The end-user shall be solely responsible for media accessed through any service or app referenced on this Website. Referenced applications/addons are not hosted by TROYPOINT and this guide is for educational purposes only.
Megabox HD APK Installation Guide for Firestick & Fire TV
1. From the Main Menu scroll to hover over Settings
2. Click My Fire TV
3. Choose Developer Options
4. Click Apps from Unknown Sources
5. Choose Turn On
6. Return to the home screen and hover over the Search icon
7. Type in Downloader and click “Downloader” which will appear under keyboard
8. Select the Downloader app
9. Click Download
10. Click Open
11. Click Allow
12. Click OK
13. Type the following URL in exactly as it is listed here and click Go – troypoint.com/mbox
- Important Note: this APK file is not hosted by TROYPOINT. This link is pointing to the installation file hosted at archive.org
14. Wait for the file download to finish
15. Click Install
16. Click Done
17. This will take you back to Downloader. Click Delete
18. Click Delete Again
19. Return to home-screen and under Your Apps & Channels click See All.
20. Scroll down to hover over Megabox HD and click the Options button (3 horizontal lines). Then click Move to front
21. Installation of Megabox HD APK is now complete!
Integrate MX Player on Megabox HD
1. Install MX Player on your streaming device using URL: troypoint.com/mx in Downloader or follow guide below:
2. Open Megabox HD and select the Movie or TV Show you would like to play
3. Click on the streaming quality link you prefer (720p, 1080p, etc.)
4. You will then notice a checklist of different options appear. Scroll down and select Custom, which is to the right of the “Play” and “Download” options
5. Within the Choose Application menu select MX Player
6. If you see an option to set MX Player as your default player, click Always
7. That’s it! MX Player is now integrated as your default media player.
Megabox HD APK Features & Details
Megabox HD provides users with a great interface and easy navigation. However it should be noted that there is no Settings panel, which is one of the few downsides of this app.
It’s also important to point out that both Real-Debrid and Trakt integrations are not supported within this APK, but the streaming links provided are working great!
Some of the categories to choose from within the Movie and TV Show menus include: Update, Rating, Popular, and New.
There is also an option to download media within this app, but if your device is low on storage this is something we don’t recommend.
If you’re wondering how to increase storage on your device, view our guide below.
One great feature that Megabox HD provides is the ability to add Movies and TV Shows to your Favorites, making your streaming experience as enjoyable as possible.
For those with the TROYPOINT App installed, you can download Megabox HD directly from our Rapid App Installer.
Give Megabox HD a try and let us know what you think in the comment section!
Protect Yourself With A VPN When Using This TechnologyMost cord-cutters use a VPN to hide their Internet activity while streaming movies, TV shows, and live channels.
If you aren’t using a VPN when accessing free or low-cost media, your Internet Service Provider, government, hackers, and app developers can log everything that you do online through your visible IP Address.
Your current IP Address is 188.8.131.52
The most popular VPN among cord-cutters is IPVanish due to their blazing fast speeds and zero log policy.
Its important to use a VPN that is fast since we are streaming large HD files. Its also crucial to find one that keeps no logs of what their subscribers access while online.
Setting up IPVanish VPN on your streaming device is simple!
Step 1 Register for an IPVanish VPN account by clicking the link below.
This exclusive link provides you with a hefty discount, only available to TROYPOINT visitors like you.
Register for IPVanish Account & Save 60%
Step 2 – Hover over the search icon on your Firestick, Fire TV, or Fire TV Cube and type in “Ipvanish”
You may also find the IPVanish App in the Google Play Store for those of you who are using Android TV Boxes, phones, and tablets.
Step 3 – Click the IPVanish VPN option that appears.
Step 4 – Click the IPVanish icon under Apps & Games.
Step 5 – Click Download.
Step 6 – Click Open.
Step 7 – Enter your username and password to login. Your username is the email that you used to register for IPVanish service with and your password is automatically generated and emailed to you.
Step 8 – Click Connect button.
Step 9 – Click OK for Connection request if it appears.
Step 10 – You will notice that your IP Address changes along with location of connection. You are now operating anonymously through your device.
Click the Home Button on your remote and the VPN will remain running in the background.
Congratulations! You are now protected by a VPN which means everything that you stream or access through your Firestick or Android TV Box is hidden from the rest of the world.
If you ever need to stop the VPN service, simply re-launch the application and click the DISCONNECT button.