This page includes affiliate links where TROYPOINT may receive a commission at no extra cost to you. Many times, you will receive a discount due to the special arrangements made for our visitors. I will never promote something that I personally don't use or recommend. Purchasing through my links directly supports TROYPOINT which keeps the content and tools coming. Thank you!
The guide below will provide you with step-by-step instructions to Install ZiniTevi APK on Firestick, Fire TV, and Android TV Box.
ZiniTevi is an easy to use APK that provides a good selection of Movies and TV Shows for streaming. We found many free streaming links to work well.
Note: ZiniTevi has recently updated and this app is now working great!
You will also notice the great user-interface of this APK that looks very similar to that of Fire TV devices.
For these reasons and more, we have included ZiniTevi within our Best APKs list.
The following steps will show you how to install ZiniTevi APK on the Amazon Firestick 4K.
These same steps also work for those using the Firestick Lite, 3rd Gen Fire TV Stick, Fire TVs, Fire TV Cube, and any Fire TV device.
This process also applies to those using Android devices such as the NVIDIA SHIELD, MECOOL Boxes, Chromecast, Android TV Boxes, phones, tablets, and more.
Use the steps below to install ZiniTevi on your preferred Streaming Device.
Note: If you are looking for the direct sources that ZiniTevi and other apps populate streaming links from, I suggest viewing our Best Free Movie Websites and Best Streaming Sites for TV Shows guides.
Legal Copyright Disclaimer: TROYPOINT (“us”, “we”, or “our”) does not verify whether app/addon/IPTV developers hold the proper licensing for content that they deliver. We do not own or operate any streaming website, service, app, or addon, and have no affiliation with developers. We do not endorse or promote illegal activity tied to streaming or downloading copyrighted works. The end-user shall only access media that falls under public domain status which isn't protected by copyright. The end-user shall be solely responsible for media accessed through any device, app, addon, or service mentioned on our Website. Referenced applications/addons/services are not hosted or administered by TROYPOINT. We adhere to all valid DMCA takedown requests.
Currently, streaming copyrighted content without consent in the US is a misdemeanor punishable by law.
NOTE: All applications in our Rapid App Installer have been scanned by VirusTotal and are completely virus-free.
ZiniTevi APK Installation Screenshot Guide
1. Install the Downloader app from your respective App Store (Amazon App Store or Google Play) and turn on Apps from Unknown sources in the settings of your streaming device.
If you haven’t done this yet please refer to the following screenshot tutorial that demonstrates this simple process.
2. Launch Downloader.
3. Click Allow.
4. Click OK.
5. Select the Browser tab within the left menu.
6. Click the Search box and type the following URL exactly as it is listed here – zinitevi.github.io/movieapps/ and click Go
- zinitevi.github.io is the official website of this app.
7. Scroll down and click Download ZiniTevi APK.
Important Note: If using an Android TV device or Chromecast with Google TV, you must first install the Downloader Browser Plugin.
You can do this by typing in “http://browser.aftvnews.com” within the URL box, or viewing that section in our Downloader Tutorial.
8. Wait for the file download to finish.
9. Click Install
10. Click Done
11. This will take you back to Downloader. Click Delete
12. Click Delete Again
13. Hold down the home button on your remote and select Apps
14. Scroll to the bottom and hover over ZiniTevi. Click the Options button on your remote (three horizontal lines). Then select Move.
15. Drag ZiniTevi APK to the top of your apps list and click to drop.
16. Launch ZiniTevi and click Allow.
17. When prompted with this message click Cancel.
18. That’s it! ZiniTevi APK is now successfully installed on your device.
Add to Favorites
ZiniTevi gives users the capability to add Movies and TV Shows to their Favorites. Follow our quick guide below on how to add content to Favorites.
1. On the Home screen of ZiniTevi click the search icon in the upper left. Search for the Movie or TV Show you want to be added to your Favorites
2. For this example we chose Night of the Living Dead, which is one of TROYPOINT’s Best Public Domain Movies
3. Within the Movie overview screen, hover over to the right and click the star icon
4. You’ll notice the star is highlighted, as your preferred Movie or TV Show is now added to your Favorites
5. To view your Favorites, select the Favorites option within the main menu
6. That’s it! You can now view any Movies or TV Shows within your Favorites
ZiniTevi also has an easy subtitle setup that can be implemented following the instructions below:
1. Select any Movie or TV Show you prefer and click Watch Now.
2. Once the Movie plays you will notice the playback menu below. Select the Subtitles icon. This is located to the left of the Streams option.
3. Then this menu appears, first scroll down and flip the On/Off switch to On.
4. Next, choose your preferred subtitles file. Notice the language options on the top. Choose your preferred language, then scroll down and select a subtitles file.
5. Content will now begin to play with subtitles!
NOTE: If you find the subtitles are not correct or do not sync properly, try another source until you find a working option.
ZiniTevi Details & Extras
ZiniTevi APK features a very simple interface. And as mentioned previously this APK is serving up some quality streaming links at the moment.
Some of the Movie and TV Show Genres within ZiniTevi APK include Action, Adventure, Comedy, Documentary, Family, Drama, Romance, Mystery, Horror, Thriller, Sci-Fi, Western, and many more!
Unfortunately, ZiniTevi is lacking a few of the common features we see in other popular streaming apps today. This includes no integrations for Real-Debrid or external video players.
If you are an avid Real-Debrid user we recommend checking out some of the best applications suited for Real-Debrid below.
However, ZiniTevi does include quality free links, Favorites, Subtitles, and Trakt integration as of this writing.
For more information about Trakt and how to set it up for all your streaming apps, read the complete TROYPOINT Trakt Resource Guide below:
For Live TV apps and quality services, we suggest viewing our IPTV Guide below.
Give ZiniTevi APK a try today!
Note: For future updates and more information on ZiviTevi we recommend following the developers’ Twitter Page, as TROYPOINT is not the developer of ZiviTevi or any streaming app.
Warning! Protect Yourself With A VPNMost cord-cutters use a VPN and rightfully so.
The free streaming applications, addons, and paid IPTV services that you use are usually hosted on insecure servers.
Without a VPN, your IP Address is being logged.
Your IP Address points back to your location and identity which compromises both your privacy and security.
Your current identifying IP Address is 188.8.131.52 – When you use a VPN, your real IP address will be converted into an anonymous new one.
A VPN will provide you with an anonymous connection to the Internet.
This will prevent your Internet Service Provider, app/addon developers, government agencies, and any 3rd party from logging what you’re accessing online.
The most popular VPN among cord-cutters is IPVanish due to their blazing fast speeds and zero log policy.
Its important to use a VPN that is fast since we are streaming large HD files. Its also crucial to find one that keeps no logs of what their subscribers access while online.
Setting up IPVanish VPN on your streaming device is simple!
Step 1 Register for an IPVanish VPN account by clicking the link below.
This exclusive link provides you with a hefty discount, only available to TROYPOINT visitors like you.
Register for IPVanish Account & Save $40 (EXPIRES SOON)
Step 2 – Hover over the search icon on your Firestick, Fire TV, or Fire TV Cube and type in “Ipvanish”
You may also find the IPVanish App in the Google Play Store for those of you who are using Android TV Boxes, phones, and tablets.
Step 3 – Click the IPVanish VPN option that appears.
Step 4 – Click the IPVanish icon under Apps & Games.
Step 5 – Click Download.
Step 6 – Click Open.
Step 7 – Enter your username and password to login. Your username is the email that you used to register for IPVanish service with and your password is automatically generated and emailed to you.
Step 8 – Click Connect button.
Step 9 – Click OK for Connection request if it appears.
Step 10 – You will notice that your IP Address changes along with location of connection. You are now operating anonymously through your device.
Click the Home Button on your remote and the VPN will remain running in the background.
Congratulations! You are now protected by a VPN which means everything that you stream or access through your Firestick or Android TV Box is hidden from the rest of the world.
If you ever need to stop the VPN service, simply re-launch the application and click the DISCONNECT button.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is ZiniTevi?
ZiniTevi is an app available for installation on streaming devices to watch Movies and TV Shows for free.
Is ZiniTevi legal?
Yes. ZiniTevi is legal to install and use. However, some content provided may be illegal. To ensure you are not illegally streaming, make sure to only watch Movies in the public domain.
How Do I Download Movies from ZiniTevi?
To download movies on a Firestick, simply choose your preferred content and select the download option. If downloading, make sure you are using a VPN to encrypt your IP Address.
What devices can ZiniTevi be installed on?
ZiniTevi is available for installation on tons of devices including the Amazon Firestick which is the most popular streaming device available. Users can also download on Android and more.