The following tutorial will show you How To Install TVZion on Firestick, Fire TV, Fire TV Cube, and Android TV Box. TVZion is an android streaming application that serves up free Movies and TV Shows.
The Developer of TVZion has recently threatened anyone who uses a modded version of this APK.
CLICK HERE to read the full story.
With a jam-packed library of content and virtually buffer-free viewing, TVZion may just be your next favorite APK! For these reasons and more, it has been selected as one of the Best APK’s by TROYPOINT.
The step by step guide below will instruct you how to install TVZion on a Firestick or Fire TV. However, these steps will also work on an Android TV Box, NVIDIA SHIELD, or other devices that run the Android operating system.
The application we will use to side-load TVZion is called Downloader. If you are using an Android TV Box, NVIDIA SHIELD, Mi Box, etc. you can follow along with this tutorial by installing the Downloader app on your device. Use the link below for that tutorial.
Use the step by step guide below to Install TVZion on Firestick/Fire TV.TROYPOINT Tip: You should always use a VPN to protect your identity and security when streaming free movies and TV shows with apps such as this.
Legal Copyright Disclaimer: This technology shall only be used to stream movies or TV shows that fall under the public domain. TROYPOINT does not endorse or promote illegal activity tied to streaming or downloading copyrighted works. The end-user shall be solely responsible for media accessed through any service or app referenced on this Website. Referenced applications/addons are not hosted by TROYPOINT and this guide is for educational purposes only.
TVZion Installation Guide
1. From the Main Menu scroll to hover over Settings
2. Click My Fire TV
3. Choose Developer Options
4. Click Apps from Unknown Sources
5. Choose Turn On
6. Return to the home screen and hover over the Search icon
7. Type in Downloader and click the Downloader word when it appears under the keyboard
8. Click the Downloader app
9. Click Download
10. Click Open
11. Click Allow
12. Click OK for release notes
13. Click the Browser Tab
15. In the address bar, type the following URL: troypoint.com/tvz and click Go
16. Scroll down and click the Download button for TVZion APK
17. When prompted, Click Install
18. Click Done
19. This will return you to Downloader, Click Delete
20. Click Delete Again
21. Return to your device’s home screen and click See All under “Your Apps & Channels”
22. Long click TVZion and drag to the top of the app list
Installation is complete! You can now access the app from your device’s main menu.
TVZion Features & Description
After installation of TVZion is complete, you will notice the sleek user interface this app provides. With a simple Category Selection, searching for Movies and TV Shows is a breeze.
One of the best features of TVZion is that it is completely ad-free. Unlike other APK’s which require you to watch a clip before or after you view content, TVZion currently hosts zero advertisements meaning you can stream endlessly without interruptions.
Another great feature TVZion provides is its auto-play ability. This means you will no longer have to search or select a source to view after picking your content. You can even turn on the auto-play episodes within the Settings menu to continuously watch your favorite shows.
Overall, TVZion is a great streaming APK that is sure to be a hit among cord-cutters everywhere. Give TVZion a try today and let us know what you think of it in the comment section below!
Protect yourself from onlookers and your ISP by installing IPVanish on your Fire TV/Stick or Android TV Box:
Upon opening TVZion you may notice the following message:
For those who wish to enhance their streaming capabilities, TVZion offers “ZionClub”.
This premium subscription will provide users with higher quality streams and absolutely ZERO ads.
Check out all of the premium features you will experience if you become a ZionClub member:
NOTE: For full premium capabilities, a real-debrid account is needed within ZionClub. To learn how to integrate real-debrid within TVZion use the video within the following guide:
ZionClub Premium Features
The following features are listed directly on the official TVZion Website:
1. Debrid Suite*: Get access to full set of debrid utility tools [Debrid manager, Debrid cloud source, Magnet picker] to help you manage/access a wide range of content conveniently.
2. Debrid Manager*: Fully manage your debrid services within app. Search cloud, add magnets, clear history, unlock external links, and most of all, watch content from your debrid cloud directly.
3. Debrid Cloud Source*: Enjoy links from your debrid cloud directly on link list.
4. Cached Torrent Streaming*: Now stream HIGH QUALITY (10-15GB+ Movies**, and HQ episodes too) content off torrents seamlessly with your debrid^ service.
5. Cached torrent season pack support: Now stream old episodes from full season pack cached torrents with debrid^ service. Meaning more HQ links for old episodes (that might not be available anywhere else).
6. Torrent scrappers [+12] – Get access to torrent scrappers to stream cached torrents with debrid^ service.
7. More sources: Get access to high quality scrappers, meaning more links**.
8. Advanced meta data detection: TVZion will report EXACT resolution, bitrate data for your links on screen to help you choose the best link for playback.
9. Link filtering/sorting: Filter/sort links by bitrate, ping time, quality, resolution, type (RD/PM).
10. Improved autoplay: Now auto play is even better with link filtering, playing just exactly what you want it to, AUTOMATICALLY,EVERY TIME.
* These features require a supported debrid^ service.
^ Supported debrid services are Real-Debrid (RD), Premiumize (PM), AllDebrid (AD).
** Depends on availability, not every movie/episode has high quality files/links.
To register for ZionClub, simply visit the ZionClub website and select a premium package of your choice. Currently, the following options are available for purchase:
IMPORTANT NOTE: Upon purchasing a membership from ZionClub, you will receive an email regarding your service. Please be patient as it may take anywhere from 24-48 hours for you to receive your email. This email contains a code that you must enter to gain access on your application.
Once you receive your code, use the following guide to Sign in to ZionClub on the TVZion app.
Signing in to ZionClub
1. Launch TVZion and open Settings. Select Add ZionClub
2. Click line beneath ZionClub code
3. Enter your provided authorization code from TVZion email and a device name. Then click Done
4. Wait for authorization to finish
Enjoy! Once signed in, you will have access to all the Premium Services ZionClub provides.
Protect Yourself With A VPN When Using This TechnologyMost cord-cutters use a VPN to hide their Internet activity while streaming movies, TV shows, and live channels.
If you aren’t using a VPN when accessing free or low-cost media, your Internet Service Provider, government, hackers, and app developers can log everything that you do online.
The most popular VPN among cord-cutters is IPVanish due to their blazing fast speeds and zero log policy.
Its important to use a VPN that is fast since we are streaming large HD files. Its also crucial to find one that keeps no logs of what their subscribers access while online.
Setting up IPVanish VPN on your streaming device is simple!
Step 1 Register for an IPVanish VPN account by clicking the link below.
This exclusive link provides you with a hefty discount, only available to TROYPOINT visitors like you.
Register for IPVanish Account & Save 73%
Step 2 – Hover over the search icon on your Firestick, Fire TV, or Fire TV Cube and type in “Ipvanish”
You may also find the IPVanish App in the Google Play Store for those of you who are using Android TV Boxes, phones, and tablets.
Step 3 – Click the IPVanish VPN option that appears.
Step 4 – Click the IPVanish icon under Apps & Games.
Step 5 – Click Download.
Step 6 – Click Open.
Step 7 – Enter your username and password to login. Your username is the email that you used to register for IPVanish service with and your password is automatically generated and emailed to you.
Step 8 – Click Connect button.
Step 9 – Click OK for Connection request if it appears.
Step 10 – You will notice that your IP Address changes along with location of connection. You are now operating anonymously through your device.
Click the Home Button on your remote and the VPN will remain running in the background.
Congratulations! You are now protected by a VPN which means everything that you stream or access through your Firestick or Android TV Box is hidden from the rest of the world.
If you ever need to stop the VPN service, simply re-launch the application and click the DISCONNECT button.